> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Uklon - More than a taxi | Uklon. Order a taxi online - quickly, conveniently and without calls!

Rep: (34)
Uklon - More than a taxi
Version: 4.5.1.470

Last update of the program in the header:21.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Uklon is a reliable service for ordering taxis and private cars in Ukraine (Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Dnieper, Zaporozhye, Sumy ...) and Georgia (Tbilisi). Instant ordering a car to the airport and around the city. The application is designed to call cars online through the service uklon.ua.

Description
Uklon is a reliable service for ordering taxis and private cars in Ukraine (Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Dnieper, Zaporozhye, Sumy ...) and Georgia (Tbilisi). Instant ordering a car to the airport and around the city. The application is designed to call cars online through the service uklon.ua.

Advantages of using the application:
• quick car call, order see as numerous private drivers connected to the system,
and many partner taxi services with their fleets;
• the service selects and finds you a car according to the specified requirements;
• loyal tariffs, discounts and promotional codes for users;
• instant calculation of cost based on your wishes;
• search for places and addresses near you by GPS;
• reliable pre-order cars at the airport and in the city;
• order history and saved addresses allow you to quickly create orders;
• cost management function allows you to make successful orders in hours of increased load on the roads, in the morning, in the rush hours, at night, during an unexpected deterioration of weather conditions;
• viewing the driver's rating allows determining the quality of the upcoming trip even before landing;
• quality of work of the auto order service - bias - provides technical support - 24/7!

Additional services:
• sober driver (driver service);
• choice of car class (comfort, station wagon, minibus);
• courier driver;
• smoking / non-smoking cabin;
• English speaking driver;
• meeting with a sign at the airport;
• electronic check for services rendered by post;

You can call cars from anywhere in the city, suburb or airport, without calling the operator and not waiting for order confirmation. With the Uklon auto call service for ordering, you just need to fill in a couple of fields in the application or allow the application to find you and help with the order.

The online taxi booking service works in the cities of Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Lviv and Zaporizhia) and Georgia (Tbilisi, suburb).

You can find our application by such requests: auto online, auto cues, auto order, auto order online, auto lviv, order auto in georgia, auto at airport, auto in borispol, auto in julyany.

Uklon - we appreciate your time!

Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Uklon
Homepage: https://m.uklon.com.ua
Google Play: Picture
YouTube videos: Picture

Download:
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.5.1.470.build.311.apk(23.49 MB)

What's new
- We cleared the card from the information about the car and the extra buttons and transmited them to the bottom of the screen. The driver card was also made minimalist: to read the reviews about the driver, just click on his photo.
Past versions
Version: 4.5.0.399 (310)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.5.0.399.build.310.apk(23.4 MB)

Version: 4.4.1.329 (301)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.4.1.329.build.301.apk(23.34 MB)

Version: 4.4.0.321 (300)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.4.0.321.build.300.apk(23.34 MB)

Version: 4.3.3.1 (293)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.3.3.1.build.293.apk(23.29 MB)

Version: 4.3.2.256 (292)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.3.2.256.build.292.apk(23.29 MB)

Version: 4.3.1.218 (291) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.3.1.218.build.291.apk (23.29 MB)

Version: 4.3.0.165 (290)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.3.0.165.build.290.apk(23.29 MB)

Version: 4.2.4.1 (284) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.2.4.1.build.284.apk (23.13 MB)

Version: 4.2.2.1 (282) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.2.2.1.build.282.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 4.2.1.1 (281) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.2.1.1.build.281.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 4.2.0 (280)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.2.0.build.280.apk(23.05 MB)

Version: 4.1.3 (273)
Attached fileUklon.ver.4.1.3.build.273.apk(10.9 MB)

Version: 4.1.2 (272) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.1.2.build.272.apk (10.9 MB)

Version: 4.1.0 (270) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.1.0.build.270.apk (10.9 MB)

Version: 4.0.16 (267) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.16.build.267.apk (12.91 MB)

Version: 4.0.15 (266) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.15.build.266.apk (12.91 MB)

Version: 4.0.13 (264) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.13.build.264.apk (12.92 MB)

Version: 4.0.12 (263) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.12.build.263.apk (12.92 MB)

Version: 4.0.11 (261) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.11.build.261.apk (12.71 MB)

Version: 4.0.10 (260) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.10.build.260.apk (12.69 MB)

Version: 4.0.8 (258) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.8.build.258.apk (12.68 MB)

Version: 4.0.5 (255) Attached fileUklon.ver.4.0.5.build.255.apk (12.52 MB)

Old design

Version: 3.17.9 (192) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.9.build.192.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 3.17.8 (191) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.8.build.191.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 3.17.7 (190) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.7.build.190.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 3.17.6 (189) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.6.build.189.apk (23.04 MB)

Version: 3.17.3 (186) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.3.build.186.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 3.17.1 (184) (arm) (4.1+) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.17.1.build.184.apk (23.05 MB)

Version: 3.16.6 (181) (arm) (4.1+) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.16.6.build.181.apk (23.02 MB)
version: 3.16.5 (180) (arm) (4.1+) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.16.5.build.180.apk (23 MB)

version: 3.16.4 (179) (arm) (4.1+) Attached fileUklon.ver.3.16.4.build.179.apk (23 MB)

version: 3.16.2 Attached fileUklon.ver.3.16.2.build.177.apk (22.81 MB)
Previous logo and screenshots
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAZbeaST - 21.03.19, 01:27
Reason for editing: new version 4.5.1.470

Rep: (5)
It was possible to install only 3.16.2. Others are either "syntax error" or "x application not installed."

Rep: (89)
Admins bias there?

* mike0602 , * mike0602 I think unlikely.

Rep: (5)
Hey. Is there a previous version (working) bias for taisen 3.0?

Rep: (52)
Version 4 has become disgusting. I do not recommend it. They changed the design, now everything is wrong. From the settings, the choice of the application language disappeared - now if the android is in English, then the application will also be in English. It is impossible to enter Russian-language addresses in the English application. For example, "South Station". When entering Yuzhny - he doesn’t find anything (even the search for the first letters of Yu), when entering South - also when entering Vokzal - he finds only Privokzalna street. In short, it was impossible to use at all. To call a taxi for another person, you need to make 2 times more clicks to get to the address book and select a contact. Previously, a taxi was called in 2 clicks - tap on "from", a choice from selected addresses, then tap "to" - a choice from favorites. And now you have to select "From", the input of the address will open, there you have to click on select from favorites, and only there will you find the selected address. In short, for a regular order, 2-3 times more clicks are necessary, and addresses in Russian cannot be entered at all, since the application has become in English and all addresses are also entered in English letters.

* Loli bishoujo ,
I have Russian in the application, but perhaps I agree that the "redesign" failed from the word at all. Starting from the idiotic icon with a mediator and ending usability (before everything was done from the first screen, now you have to go through the "next" button)
In general, the application copied half of the design of Uber and added "from itself." Unfortunately, this did not add any convenience (for he wasn’t particularly present in the room), but only created new problems.
P.s. Contact the support of the slope, I wonder what their official response will be except "when entering the application, change the language on the phone to Russian"

Post has been editedAZIZ.beavers - 22.09.18, 10:49

AZIZ.beavers @ 09/22/2018, 10:48*
* Loli bishoujo ,
P.s. Contact the support of the slope, I wonder what their official response will be except "when entering the application, change the language on the phone to Russian"

I do not know how to write technical support - I found such an option in the application. But on Google Play I was told the following:
Language selection works correctly. Try to reboot the device and select the language again.

It is not clear what it is, if in the settings there is no choice of language, and the language is automatically set as in Android itself is selected. If Android is in English, then the application will be in English.
I have so far installed version 3.17.9 from the header. This is a normal convenient version, unlike the latest with a spoiled design. Well, that issavagemessiahzine.com...

Rep: (0)
The latest version is something terrifying! Do not upgrade!
Each time it is necessary to delete the address of the location, I did not find the tracking of the car, while catching up with the interface that I’ve moved to, I just want to spit.
Removed, rolled back to the old one.

* Loli bishoujo , in the extreme version (from today) they added the choice of language in the settings

AZIZ.beavers @ 10/12/18, 15:10*
in the extreme version (from today) they added the choice of language in the settings

Yes, even though it pleases. But still, the interface remained terribly uncomfortable. I use the old version. It was possible to call a taxi on one screen in three clicks, and in the new version, you must first choose where to go, then erase the automatically determined address and enter a new one, then in the next step choose payment and contact who travels, and when confirming the order you cannot see the original data (addresses), in short, a terribly inconvenient version, even with a Russian interface.
In the old version, everything is on one screen, you can see the departure address, arrival address, contact who goes, payment method, you can double-check everything before confirming the order, and the background is not so bright white when you order a taxi in the evening - the bright white background of the new design blinds the darkness. In short, in any case, I do not recommend updating to the latest version - it is terrible. By the way, in the iOS version even the choice of language was never added ...

* Loli bishoujo , well, to my comment about the "convenience" of the new version, the developer on Google Play said that "a taxi is called in 3 clicks", although in fact at least 4, because of the idiotic "next" button)) And yes, the old one is much more convenient, and then a parody of Uber.

Post has been editedAZIZ.beavers - 15.10.18, 18:44

AZIZ.beavers @ 10/15/18, 18:43*
I have a comment about the "convenience" of the new version, the developer in Google Play said that "a taxi is called in 3 clicks"

They lie all. In three clicks it is called only in one case - when your address was precisely defined and you need to go along a standard route (home, for example).
And in my case (when you need to call a taxi for relatives who do not know how to use a smartphone), you need:
- click in the destination address field
- select one of your favorite addresses
- click in the "Who is going"
- press contact selection
- select contact
- select the phone number of the contact
- press the Done button
- press the departure address button
- click in the address field
- click the cross to delete my GPS address
- enter the relative's address (or choose from favorites)
- click Next
- click the Request a trip button

Total: 13 clicks. And this is just to call a taxi ...

In the old interface it is much simpler - in 2 clicks the departure address is selected (heart, select from favorites), 2 more clicks - the destination address, 3 more clicks - the choice of contact and phone number, and the final click - order confirmation. Total 8 clicks. 50% less than in the new version. And at the same time, everything is on one screen, before ordering, you can check everything and make sure that everything is indicated correctly, unlike the new version, where if you click further, you can’t check if everything was correctly done at the previous step ...

* Loli bishoujo , in the latest update from today finally almost in 3 clicks. apparently ux designers have returned from vacation)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19 20:29