> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Topics for TouchFLO 3D - Discussion | Questions and answers on topics

Rep: (1299)
Only decorations are discussed in this topic.TouchFLO 3D
Program talk for setting here:Diamond TF3D Config Tools, TouchFLO 3D Configuration Software

Ready skins lay out here:Themes for TouchFLO 3D, collection

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:
- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

We first read, then ask questions:
FAQ on how to change topics in touhflo3d Author- orkorolev - for those in the tank: exactly it contains installation instructions , do not constantly ask the same thing.
MyTF3DIconExtractor - program to change the icons and slider in any topic for TF3D. How to use - here
Bookmark "Communications" for manila.Tested on version 1.1.37.382.0_1630.38
Replacing selected contacts in the Diamond Manila for contacts from Touch HD.Tested on version 1.1.37382.0_1630.38
Manila 1.4.35590.0_1813.6All languages ​​except Russian are cut out to reduce the amount of space occupied.

XBMod Rhodium Manila :
Original theme:Link
XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Port cfc (BETA) V1D (TF3D-2.0.37395.3) Thanks for the assemblyorkorolev
Fix start (without the appearance of the keyboard) and world time (does not stray for an hour when pressed)Attached fileHTC_Rhodium_Manila_AutoStart_and_clock_fix.cab(6.69 MB)

All tabs backgroundAttached fileShowaco_AllTabs_BGv2.2a.cab(357.06 KB)

Fix program tabs (3 icons in a row)Attached fileShowaco_All_Programsv4.1_3ICON.cab(73.65 KB)

Fix program tabs (4 icons in a row)Attached fileShowaco_All_Programsv4.1_4ICON.cab(73.66 KB)

Fix tabs contactsAttached filePeople_tab_fix_by_gjakovic.zip(17.85 KB)

Post has been editedSenator - 19.08.09, 09:46

Rep: (95)
Please tell me how to do so:
Attached Image
And my favorite saw this picture and now will not lag behind from me until I told her not to do "a flower" :)

Post has been editedB_M_F - 21.08.08, 20:13

Rep: (2)
B_M_F, 21.08.08 10:11:35
And my favorite saw this picture and now will not lag behind from me until I told her not to do "a flower" :)

Wallpaper change in TF3D.

Rep: (-1)
lemurid @ 21.08.08 12:01:48
B_M_F, 21.08.08 10:11:35

Wallpaper change in TF3D.

I am sorry but how to change the wallpaper in TF3D? tell me!

Rep: (11)
sapunov, 22.08.08 03:49:06

Generally not the topic ... I forgive.
tab TF3D tuning - wallpaper, select the folder where is the picture-drawing itself

Rep: (1975)
Sn0op1
I describe step by step how to install the extracted subject:
1) Disable plugins Clouds flo from today
2) Kopiruesh all files in the folder vindous (I through the conductor does not copy, I use Resco Explorer)
3) includes a plug-flo Tuch

Rep: (15)
In some subjects the slider "decimated" the bottom line aside, in some - not. Failed to find out what does it depend? How to treat?

Rep: (27)
slon2110
On the location of the slider. Somewhere it is shifted slightly to the left, somewhere - not. To help Manila Editor + Photoshop. "1E29E8e7_manila" file.

Sorry for previous post, BB concluded, I have not updated the page and I do not see why the answer. BB punished reset. :(

Questions and requests theyazon1 : Drawing - obviously not my forte. Is it possible, when it is time to fix a bug with slider in the theme Antique? Maybe someone else will come in handy ...: wink_kind:
And I'm ready for any quid pro quo, for example, that some translate from Chinese into Russian: lol:

slon2110 ,
It Catches. The archive file and a CAB.Or let down a file in Windows or simply place the cab.

M
+ From slon2110

Post has been editedSenator - 25.08.08, 17:27

Rep: (0)
How to make Russian the weather ?? Do not know why but becomes English

Rep: (4)
Sn0op1,25.08.08 10:57:05
How to make Russian the weather ?? Do not know why but becomes English

to the weather again became Russak change this file ... (not my decision, which has already slipped))

Attached files

Attached file2330fc3c_manila(328 KB)

alex6630
And what can edit 2330fc3c_manila? What is the program?

The people who will tell you how to replace the icons in the topic on your own. I for some reason the white background leaves. :(

Rep: (1880)
orkorolev ,
Perhaps the whole thing in graphic format (like a shell).
Throw in a couple of the original and personal to the couple zamenu- try to do.

On the ball

Attached files

Attached fileVistaMenu_c _______. Rar(77.35 KB)

Post has been editedorkorolev - 27.08.08, 00:37

mkevin

Edit this file would like because the names of many non-Russian warped cities - for example, the beautiful city of Urumqi in this file named Vulumukui. : Lol: I would like to correct.

orkorolev

Somehow I Manila Editor does not see it this file, others ** _ manila - sees a 2330fc3c_manila - no. And he sees you?

slon2110 ,

Manila Editor and do not see this file. To scratch it can be in SQLite or Notepad to see, but not Cyrillic.Read here. Manila Editor sees only 364 file + 24 "mode 9" of the more than 970-year.
M
One of slon2110

orkorolev ,

The icons made / changed? They need a transparent background, if you do not, get the icon on the white square.

Post has been editedNutthell - 05.06.11, 11:40
Reason for editing: + from alexilgi

yazon1
Background to do in Photoshop?
If it is not difficult to write to the PM for more info.

Added @ 27.08.2008, 16:33

slon2110
I also can not see!

Post has been editedorkorolev - 27.08.08, 16:29

People, somebody vkurse where the file is located in Manila, data or background picture itself?

Rep: (11)
orkorolev @ 27.08.08 07:43:46
Maybe someone from the craftsmen will undertake russifitsirovat?

HereLaid out an alternative, languages ​​included - English and German - if you read furtherHerethere is a file in bmp you wantredraw - and it is time for the masters of Photoshop (if you need help with his translations - Contact

Post has been editedmkevin - 27.08.08, 20:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 2:49