> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Calendar + | Advanced plug-in for Today

Rep: (259)
Calendar +
version 2.5.2

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Free alternative to the standard plug-in for Today from Microsoft. Shows just a few days, the ability to view a specified number of tasks and different ways to display the calendar fields.

Compatibility: WM 2003 / 2003SE / 5

Developer: mohairsofa.com

Note: before setting up the program, disconnect MagicButton, if you should simply do not want the program from under him close.

Download:
Version 2.5.2: Attached fileCalendar__2.5.2_cab.zip (94.98 KB)

Post has been editedChieftech - 29.12.08, 16:43

Rep: (6)
Version 2.5.2 - wondered supports WM5. More options for setting up - long tapom the calendar icon. Etc.

Applications instaler with BB.

Attached files

Attached filecontent_downloads_calplus.rar(68.55 KB)

Rep: (3)
sorry, that does not show the problem

Rep: (42)
And here is the crack. (Replace the file from the archive to a file in the program)
I ask not to judge strictly for found bugs and give competent translation phrases as this is my first experience and make friends with aglitskim bad.

Attached files

Attached fileCalPlus.rar(38.38 Kb)

Rep: (22)
respera.net, 31.01.07 10:22:57
And here is the crack. (Replace the file from the archive to a file in the program)
I ask not to judge strictly for found bugs and give competent translation phrases as this is my first experience and make friends with aglitskim bad.

In ruuskom version says "no problems" although probably more correct, would be "no meetings" or as "not scheduled to meet" in the native calendar. Tasks is a few elsewhere.

Rep: (2)
Prompt, whether there is a possibility of this plugin on the Today Screen mark
appointment as completed.
In this case, it is desirable that made (not the past, namely the execution) of the meeting can be filtered (not shown) on the screen.

Rep: (0)
What he did not put me. I put TodayAgenda, yuzayu. while like Nisht

Here sdela own translation (a little more thoughtful).respera.net Thy good too :) but I was a little ponravilso ...

CalPlus.dll: Attached fileimg-79004-CalPlus.rar (38.38 Kb)

Post has been editedAnton aka THoR - 28.03.08, 19:28

Rep: (1)
It works perfectly in conjunction with the program Am tasksPlus. They are downright creation of each other)

Anton aka THoR, 28.03.08 09:17:47
Here sdela own translation (a little more thoughtful).respera.net Thy good too :) but I was a little ponravilso ...

CalPlus.dll:

How to write this file? I am trying to place it in the directory with the program - and I grit that is impossible because the original file is not available. Subconsciously I understand that this is because the program is running, and to have to be rewritten to turn it off, but it can be sledat? The output settings do not ... :(

Start - Settings - Today - in the plug-ins tab to disable Calendar +

Rep: (5)
Excellent calendars!
Just as the hidden row today? Information on the current day is displayed, even if today there are no problems. In my opinion, is a waste of space.

Get the checkbox "show header"

On the HTC P3350 rabotaС”t normal. Lovely soft.

Rep: (7)
Prompt: sveta: but I should change the program, and when the topic changes, gets an inscription that nothing is scheduled, and then loading in seconds 10, and the schedule comes out. In any way from this inhibition can not get rid of? By the way, the same often happens when apparatik asleep.

Try another programa change your order may not use the documented operating system function

Rep: (259)
Damn it, I put it on the touch cruise 2 (VM 6.1) - not plow :( when installing and setting up the first bit flaky, but then so do the system began to give messages like "error in the system32 / shell.exe", eeh sorry, good prozhka ...

Update: somehow put somewhere and check the messages displayed stopped, and the program works with the normal. cheers: smile:

Post has been editedAleksey akimoff - 08.05.09, 20:34

Rep: (41)
Put. Working. But a lot but. No auto adjust the height .... The Celma few options. Not comfortable. Although softinkoy light. The project seems to have died. He demolished.

Rep: (4)
What task is to withdraw, with a calendar clear everything up and running?

Rep: (120)
ana123 @ 15.02.2010, 01:06*
Put. Working. But a lot but. No auto adjust the height .... The Celma few options. Not comfortable. Although softinkoy light. The project seems to have died. He demolished.
but there is an option to take "all available space". Excellent replacement for a staff plug-in! prog masthev!

Rep: (7)
Philips Xenium V816 (wm6.5 +) - works fine! : Thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 4:38