> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HP iPAQ rx1950 - Discussion | What he really is

Rep: (636)
DiscussionHP iPAQ rx1950-rx1955
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | FAQ on firmware пїЅ | Linux пїЅ

Before asking a question, be sure to readHP iPAQ rx1950-rx1955 FAQ, Windows Mobile FAQ, Registry tweaksand take advantagesearch by topicdiscussion. Save your and other people's time. Questions that are repeated in the FAQ can trigger a read-only mode. | how to search | terms and jargon
Gentlemencontact the profile topics listed in this message. If youlooking for a program, contactsearch for programs

Utility

Dear users, be mutually polite,say "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture) If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 28.09.10, 20:12

Rep: (0)
and about the second problem?

Hello everyone, I got this device, but it does not function as it should. having understood it turns out on it all files from directories of Windows and a program file are completely removed, version 5.1
Can anyone help? drop files.

I tried to flash - the buttons do not function as they should, and without them they do not how)

Rep: (26)
After several months I did several XP - it all worked for some reason.
He was surprised and very pleased with this.

Guys,
tell the weak in general:

Model:
HP iPAQ rx1950 / rx1955

What is the difference between rx1950 and rx1955?

Or
Model:
HP iPAQ h1940 / 1945

What is the difference between h1940 and h1945?

Rep: (7)
Quite a long time ago I bought this device.

Recently, a problem has appeared: the central key “programmed” “programmatically” when pressing up and down.
Removed AE Button Plus, did not help.

Hard reset to do while laziness.

Rep: (8)
Good day to all ;)
I received this animal (in excellent condition) for a chocolate bar - only here it’s completely without a kit, there’s no frog for it, I don’t even have a stylus, but oh well. d. : rofl:

But there is one thing - he broke his head in an attempt to connect to the home wafer with VPA2 .. Who faced? Help ..: blush:
I tried to distribute from the beech - it seems to connect, but then it falls off ..: beee:

I think with this is better here.
HP iPAQ rx1950 - who did what?

In continuation of the history of my PDA.
5-way key stopped working when you press up and down and to the right.
While reassigned to these functions other buttons.

Rep: (1)
WPA2 is not supported, and there’s no need for it. When connected to the center of mobile devices (Vista) or active sync (CP), the PDA gets access to the Internet. I also got a chocolate bar, discharged, only a cover from the kit. Akkum charged in aymaks B6, surprisingly the capacity showed as on the label - 1190 mAh, connected to the laptop via IR - port. Installed pocket music, the sound through the headphones is just Gorgeous! The volume reserve is large, at the maximum it is hard to listen for a long time. It remains a stylus skolkhozit, there will be a reader + player.

And my little animal is already 10 years old !!! I bought it in March 2006, I remember it cost 8000rub. Over these 10 years, he has gone through three touchscreen replacements, and two battery replacements. Still pleases me as an audio player, listening to music through it, Zenheiser Street 200 headphones, the sound is excellent!

Attached images
Attached Image

Hello ,
many years have passed, changed several iPhones. Still, I use hp 1950 every day, we will not replace, the batteries have risen in price!

my subject works as an alarm clock and organizer

Rep: (107)
And this spring I got this brand new one in a sealed box, the HP brand seal was not touched. The first one had to be opened, the battery turned out to be very much alive, it normally charged and worked. Pretty nice machine, conveniently in the hand, you can comfortably use it. But still sold to one collector in the next area, since I already have enough HP PDAs.

Rep: (3)
Periodically, too, I extract to the light and charge this animal.
(how small it is by today's standards :) It has long been WM6.1 stitched on it
Now here, added (or updated) Style Tap Launcher to launch programs from Palm.
because There is no Palma on the M68K processor, but the processor is interesting and used a lot of places. Later, even in Palm, ARM processors were installed.

P.S. I will put the Palm emulator on some Android device (there is a bigger screen size)
On the PC, I also tried one of the Palm emulators (the software for it, of course, is rare and these devices themselves lost the competition with the Pocket PC)

Post has been editedKPGA - 09.01.19, 18:04

And after half a year after buying it, I bathed and became inappropriate to be repaired. Since 2006, and lies in the native box fully loaded. ((

<RAF> @ 06.03.19, 19:48 *
And after half a year after buying it, I bathed and became inappropriate to be repaired. Since 2006, and lies in the native box fully loaded. ((

What then is the point of storing it if it has already been checked and cannot be repaired? Although it is possible that his body is well preserved, it could go for parts.
A new 1950 came into my hands like it, it was a couple of years ago, it was a good device.

* paraloid Yes, I discovered him 13 years later in the storeroom by chance. I thought for a long time in the garbage. And yes, there everything is in excellent condition, it was practically not used, it’s just that the motherboard needs to be repaired, but who needs it now)

<RAF> @ 06.03.19, 22:38 *
but who needs him now?

I think no one will bother with the repair right now, especially for a penny you can buy a worker in good condition too. It is so clean to repair and save to memory, show your grandchildren a retro gadget, plus replace the battery with a new one.

I use it every day for many years, I bought a docking station for a penny. I change batteries every year.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 18:30