> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SIPChange | the choice of method as the default input

Rep: (1323)
Sipchange
version 2.0

Last update of the program in the header24.01.09

Attached Image

Description:
A small utility that allows you to tell the system which of the installed input methods will be used by default.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6.

Download CAB:
Version 2.0: SIPChange_2_.CAB - thank Ramrod
Version 1.1: Attached filesipchange.cab (223.19 KB)

Post has been editedkzvs - 10.12.09, 17:32

Rep: (4)
Not comfortable
especially does not bother, but the device load time increases

Rep: (1793)
Can delete from autoloading "The desired" file (if it is created there, I do not remember)

Rep: (319)
Moto_alex @ 10/26/09, 22:01*
Not comfortable

pancake! 100 times put this guilty so that Fingerkeeard to put a default and everything was good ... And here, with no one with this, she somehow rushed crookedly - and I have already set up everything and put. and also tend to reinstall it does not go out - I start installed on a new one - it writes that the old version cannot be deleted and puts on top of a new one, but the SIP will not normally plow the SIP ... removed the remnants of the program and in the registry Koppal, but not all found. Maybe someone tells Vasely all the places where it is planted to clean it all? I throw pluses: p

Rep: (7)
And .kab tried to disassemble and spent on its contents?

Rep: (30)
Toureter @ 21.5.09, 12:05*
after reboot displays an error message (with 4-5 pieces), but CLAVA me! ..
In principle, a program that turns running, but it was too tired to press the "do not send" report ...
what Trouble? Can anyone help?

Tested on HTC Jade (3232, Touch 3G)
The error climbs 1 time, but the clava is really changing. In order not to climb - read carefully out of the screen and click on it something like "refuse to send reports."
After that, I made 3 times 3 reboot - Klava changes, the error does not climb.

About removal: In the list of installed prog, I really did not find it.
To failure to use, it is enough to erase the label in "autoload", to save a free space - you can lose the folder of the program with ExЕЎeshnik in "Program Files". The tailings in the registry IMHO seem to not strongly affect the system stability (if there is no executable file, nothing will start), I would not be pissed-time to spend.

But on the problemTerry Uno. When you need to reinstall, but does not go out - I can, as it is neither cruel, XP advise. Or maybe you can copy EXE from another PDA and it will start it?
At HTC Jade, such a glitch did not get out - after erasing 2 files, which wrote above, reinstallation passed normally - the prog wrote that rubbing old, puts the new version and everything recovered.

Post has been editedkontrol - 10.12.09, 17:10

Rep: (0)
in wm6.5 on HTC unfortunately not switch to the standard keyboard, only the "Touch input"
who knows how to get the standard, and where are the files? : Sveta:

Rep: (87)
Electronus @ 12/15/09, 22:08*
In WM6.5 on HTC alas you can not switch to the standard keyboard, only the "touch input" who knows how to return the standard and where is its files?

Read may help

Rep: (18)
Wow Excellent software. Helps on WM 6.5? When Vito ZoomBoard is not put. : happy:

Rep: (19)
HTC Diamond WM6.5 Flight Normal, glitches are not observed

Rep: (218)
Samsung Omnia II - works, delay - does not work.

Rep: (35)
A1-EX @ 1.2.10, 14:15*
Wow Excellent software. Helps on WM 6.5? When Vito ZoomBoard is not put. happy.gif.

On WM 6.5 helps.
Acer Neotouch.

Default set the keyboard Touch Input from HTC (available on the forum).
The delay put in 0.

Rep: (37)
Does anyone know what registry keys program changes? I have a problem here: the navigator on WinCE does not save the registry after rebooting, and it is necessary that the keyboard is selected without unnecessary movements and pop-up windows. So I would just like to know what a script makes me to make changes to the registry to make it in autoload?

Rep: (2791)
Mar1boro @ 26.3.2010, 12:33*
Does anyone know what registry keys program changes?

All changes in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ CONTROLPANEL \ SIP] "Defaultim

Everyone has any error when loading !!! I hope that everyone has the same mistake.

After installation, open the Windows folder there. The autorun folder or how it is called the language depending on you.
In it we find the SipChange.lnk label to the rules of its properties, or his link to the file, on the right one. When it is installed, the program folder gets incorrectly. Ie, in the end, it turns out that Totype "\ Programme \ Sipchange \ SipChange.exe" SET forging is mandatory, he must put them on them, well, they do not care after the pitchers without this parameter does not work. Programme folder is Program Files in German firmware, everyone has its own, I'll figure it out

Rep: (1891)
vitek.coloworot @ 25.5.10, 19:58*
After installation, open the Windows folder there. The autorun folder or how it is called the language depending on you.
In it we find the SipChange.lnk label to the rules of its properties, or his link to the file, on the right one. When it is installed, the program folder gets incorrectly. Ie, in the end, it turns out that Totype "\ Programme \ Sipchange \ SipChange.exe" SET forging is mandatory, he must put them on them, well, they do not care after the pitchers without this parameter does not work. Programme folder is Program Files in German firmware, everyone has its own, I'll figure it out

I just wanted to write about it.

Rep: (21)
Strange, but never switched the keyboard, the delay and 10 and 0 set: (

I have something too .. after a reboot, it seems to work out (delay 30 seconds), but as soon as the animal falls asleep - after a wake-up again old Klava again. How to be? Tell me pliz: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.12.20, 22:03