> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SIPChange | the choice of method as the default input

Rep: (1310)
Sipchange
version 2.0

Last update of the program in the header24.01.09

Attached Image

Description:
A small utility that allows you to tell the system which of the installed input methods will be used by default.

Compatibility: WM5, WM6.

Download CAB:
Version 2.0: SIPChange_2_.CAB - thank Ramrod
Version 1.1: Attached filesipchange.cab (223.19 KB)

Post has been editedkzvs - 10.12.09, 17:32

Rep: (0)
Thank.
Pts convenient juzat WWE firmware with podgruzku cherez10 s Russian Claudia.
British vulture just removed from the Roma so that put ryuchkami)))

Rep: (34)
The program was updated.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=271008

Attached files

Attached fileSIPChange_2_.cab(225.86 KB)

Post has been editedRamrod - 23.01.09, 16:26

I have not work = (

Rep: (76)
who does not work postavte a delay of 30 seconds.

wet22,
Say, for mobile 6.1 work? I zainstaliroval, I put the keyboard that should be the default, but after a "soft reset" error pops up type found sipchange.exe and Claudia old set. Tell me more, is it possible to completely remove all of the phone's keypad. I have a samsung i900 omnia 16 gb. Thanks in advance

Rep: (73)
after reboot displays an error message (with 4-5 pieces), but CLAVA me! ..
In principle, a program that turns running, but it was too tired to press the "do not send" report ...
what Trouble? Can anyone help?

Rep: (9)
There VJSipSwith analogue works for me without hesitation, and after a soft-reseta any messages not to be.

Rep: (93)
gsb @ 21.5.09, 11:27*
There analogue VJSipSwith

this is not exactly equivalent. in sipchange chip is not that the input methodselectedprogram, and that after rebooting your desired input method becomesdefaulted. clearly lay out? ;)

How to remove it?

Rep: (9)
If the label ok11 VJSipSwith the setting place in startup, the result is the same.

Rep: (93)
gsb @ 25.5.09, 14:13*
If the label VJSipSwith the setting place in startup, then the result will be the same

Unfortunately no. VJSipSwitsh have no such an important element as a delay. if it is to be executed immediately avtozaruzke (or "too early"), all of the same system later expose your keyboard of default.
a little more about the problems of the xda-developers:

The problem occurs because some AKU2 based service or process is changing the SIP back to the keyboard. This happens 4-8 seconds after startup programs run. As such, SIPChange is a workaround of sorts because when it runs at startup it waits 10 seconds before changing the SIP to your selected default. Go here for more information on this issue.

SIPChange has two execution modes. If executed with no parameter, it presents the list of SIPs available on your device and allows you to select a default. Once set, this information is stored in the registry. If executed with "SET" as the parameter it minimizes itself, reads the default from the registry and waits 10 seconds. When the timeout expires, it sets the Current SIP to your selected default and closes.

Rep: (50)
In the UK it is the Tools and functional.

Rep: (1)
And where exactly "it" (the replacement of default keyboard on the right) in the SK Tools?

Rep: (1310)
ivn123,
Input Methods.

Rep: (45)
I do not know me by SK Tools that it does not come out, try to put the default Claudia Finger so she writes that it is necessary to remove the standard Claudia this priority, shoot, everything seems to pass and put the default Finger writes the same thing at the second attempt, Recko with such problems were not. When you restart again, the default 'Claudia. Do not even try this program, I try to accomplish your goal.

Rep: (1)
I have to reboot to get SKTools appoint FK of default, and then again the standard everywhere climbs

Rep: (23)
Witu to set a delay of 50 seconds, no longer give error.

Rep: (603)
vladafanasenko @ 1.10.09, 13:03*
I have to reboot to get SKTools appoint FK of default, and then again the standard everywhere climbs

XPIOK77, do as the here , Then in SKTools Assign Claudia on umolchaniyu.U it works for me.

Rep: (4)
how to remove it?

Rep: (1782)
moto_alex @ 24.10.09, 20:42*
how to remove it?

I personally was able to get rid of this softiny only making seppuku.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 21:24