Guru
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 4237
Check in: 05.12.13
Apple iPhone 5s

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please readthis topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Additional Information

Post has been editedGod_danych - 09.01.18, 14:27
Reason for editing: added
Aleksandr10rus
Message#2
06.11.17, 23:55
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 809
Check in: 21.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S10e

Some iPhone X have problems with screens, check your:

--------------------
apple-ptz
iPause
Message#3
07.11.17, 00:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 20.11.13

* Aleksandr10rus,
The presence of light is hardly an indicator of the quality of the OLED-matrix. Just in case, check your iPhone X. Apple's position on this issue is still unknown.
Known!;)))
Apple does not deny the possibility of burnout screen iPhone X

Post has been editediPause - 07.11.17, 00:55
brs13
Message#4
07.11.17, 07:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 07.10.17
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

I still had my 8 plus replaced: happy: They had previously said that it seemed like the marriage was not confirmed (it would be strange), then they said that they had mixed it up. In general, nothing neither at the top nor on the display squeaks after a week, this is the best. However, without any problems, you can’t walk with him o.O a small gap through the body where the buttons are on the left side, visible at night at a certain angle to max brightness. Change and get creaking grandfather just broke. Do you think mb to warm up and press the edge of the screen, or will the dust itself sooner or later become clogged?
alex149ae
Message#5
07.11.17, 16:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 08.01.14
Apple iPhone XR

Iphone 8 Plus 256gb A1897, IOS 11.1, in the cold (from +5 and below) after a few minutes on the street (2 to 7 minutes) and when trying to take a picture or shoot a video with a flash - it does not work. In photo mode 1 top right diode blinks, in video mode it does not blink at all. In third-party applications where it flashes slightly (barely noticeable) where it does not work.
But when you turn on the flashlight and go into the camera, the flash works in all modes. And after locking and unlocking, it stops working again.
Here isa man with the same problem. Someone has already passed for examination. Checked for another exactly the same device. There is a problem. Contacting support did nothing. Hand over the pier for examination only.
And now I think whether a software problem or something with iron? Please check the flash operation on your devices.
ITMASTER
Message#6
07.11.17, 16:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 463
Check in: 15.01.08
Apple iPhone XR

Today they brought iphone 8 LL / A USA unlocked version turned on, activated everything was normal, stood there 11.02 wanted to update to 11.1 on a PC with tuna, saw a mistake made through dfu, reached up to 60% where basebedn starts flashing and saw an error uknown error 1 ( And this is how the basebend modem error is known. I tried the same PC on the other one, at the end I made normal through 3Utools, but since I didn’t want to leave the problem, I went and changed it for another from Hong Kong. No such problems were observed more. If you encounter this unknow error 1 during the update, then 99% have a problem with the hardware.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
serkvon
Message#7
08.11.17, 06:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.04.13

Hello to all! And no one will tell: were there any problems with a non-working flash on the street, but everything in the room is working normally, instantly I’m interested in the firmware or hardware, and can this be a guarantee case ?! tel.8 plus rst.
alex149ae
Message#8
08.11.17, 07:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 08.01.14
Apple iPhone XR

* serkvon
Read the above comments, many have such a problem. Apple is silent on this.
serkvon
Message#9
08.11.17, 09:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 10.04.13

Thank! Someone has already handed over to the service center for this problem. Please write ... !!!
musin-andrey
Message#10
08.11.17, 13:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Check in: 05.01.17
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

This is the situation with the iPhone X

With geolocation turned off, go to the navigator. Plot the route. After that, a message flies with a proposal to enable geolocation service. From this point on, the screen stops responding. What to do? If someone wants to repeat the steps, then there is a risk to get a brick. Maybe someone will risk? Just wondering at all one way or only in this instance?
mihon86
Message#11
08.11.17, 13:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 23.02.07
Apple iPhone X

Hard reset does not save?

• Press the “Volume Up” key and release;
• Press the “Volume Down” key and release;
• Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears;
musin-andrey
Message#12
08.11.17, 14:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Mihon86 @ 08.11.17, 15:48*
Hard reset does not save?

• Press the “Volume Up” key and release;
• Press the “Volume Down” key and release;
• Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears;

yes it is not with me. I wrote to the owner on his channel, the method you proposed. Hope to help him. We will wait for an answer. At the same time I asked him to do the same for the second time. Just wondering - is it a stable bug, or a random one.
coolermaster
Message#13
08.11.17, 17:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 729
Check in: 17.01.09
Apple iPhone 8

Iphone 8 Plus 256gb A1897, IOS 11.1, in the cold (from +5 and below) after a few minutes on the street (2 to 7 minutes) and when trying to take a picture or shoot a video with a flash - it does not work. In photo mode 1 top right diode blinks, in video mode it does not blink at all. In third-party applications where it flashes slightly (barely noticeable) where it does not work.
But when you turn on the flashlight and go into the camera, the flash works in all modes. And after locking and unlocking, it stops working again.
Here isa man with the same problem. Someone has already passed for examination. Checked for another exactly the same device. There is a problem. Contacting support did nothing. Hand over the pier for examination only.
And now I think whether a software problem or something with iron? Please check the flash operation on your devices.

Same with me. 8ka simple. Shoal.

--------------------
I know the point of Rules 2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing:
- more than 3 lines.
musin-andrey
Message#14
08.11.17, 18:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 706
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

dfrew @ 08.11.17, 19:32*
Is it so difficult to distinguish a fake channel with a perezalit video from the original channel with 1.5 million audience? Why fake write comments.

I stupidly did not bother. Is there a link to the original channel? I'm just wondering how it all ended? Did the author solve the problem then? Repeat the action? No longer hangs in the navigator?
Traminer 63
Message#15
08.11.17, 19:07
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 20.10.17

Tell me please, did anyone notice in 8 iPhone squeak or crash in the processor, like in the seven.
g10om
Message#16
09.11.17, 18:36
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 02.04.13
Apple iPhone X

A question for iPhone X owners.
I face the problem of losing the sensitivity of the screen with my device. This manifests itself only with a long stay in the heat and cold.
We open any application where you can enter text and see that the screen stops working on many presses, you have to make the same letters many times.
By the time it lasts not long, 5 minutes, after everything starts working as it should.
p.s. On the Internet, I have already met these discussions, but it is interesting how many people have this problem. On all previous iPhones, I did not observe such a problem.

p.s.s. For example, the iphone x review text from lenta.ru:
In the room, the smartphone works perfectly, but practically does not respond to the touch on the street. During tests in the cold, in the rain and snow, it was not possible to use the smartphone normally: either false presses start, or the display simply stops working. The causes of these phenomena, as well as their scale and resolution, are not yet known.

Post has been editedg10om - 09.11.17, 18:51
witcher501
Message#17
09.11.17, 23:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 03.12.11
Apple iPhone X

* g10om,

the same nonsense. I did not find the answer to the question why this is happening. Today I put the phone at the open window and it worked absolutely fine, having a temperature of about 10 degrees. at another time you do not have time to get it out of your pocket, as it starts to blunt. He also noticed that if the phone with a non-working tacham is shifted into the other hand, or held with one hand and controlled with the other, then everything is ok. If the problem is hard (and it looks like it) and massive (and it also looks like it), then Apple has a sickly file: |
kraleksandr
Message#18
10.11.17, 00:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7993
Check in: 05.01.12
Apple iPhone X

witcher501 @ 09.11.17, 23:21*
if the phone with a non-working tachim shift in the other hand, or hold with one hand and control the other, then everything is OK

Again, do not hold the device?

--------------------
Nokia 3250 ->Nokia 5800 ->Google galaxy nexus>Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE + Moto 360 2015 ->iPhone N + Apple Watch S3 Nike + Prestigio Visconte Quad 3GK
The cap of the topic - that the briefs of Abraham Jay Abe Simpson, also contain all the answers.
SpectraFix456
Message#19
10.11.17, 00:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 26.10.17
Apple iPhone X

* witcher501,
Hmm, a very strange problem.
Has someone already contacted the SC?

Posted 10/11/2017 00:18:

* kraleksandr
In the sense of?

--------------------
iPhone 5, Air 1, Macbook Pro 13 2015, Watch S1, PC
witcher501
Message#20
10.11.17, 00:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 03.12.11
Apple iPhone X

Kraleksandr @ 11/09/2017, 23:03*
Again, do not hold the device?

I do not think. When you drag your right thumb somewhere to the left edge of the phone, it is possible that part of the palm falls on the screen, but on older androids (including the SGS3 paddle), 5, 5s, 6s and 7 there was no such nonsense . Of course, it would be super now to get information about which part of the screen was pressed at the moment the problem occurred (like on androids using dev settings), however, as an iOS developer, I’ll say that on iOS it is impossible even through private api.

P.S. Still, all hands are fine.https://www.iphones.ru/iNotes/755317

P.S.S. Exhale.https://9to5mac.com/20…fix-cold-temperatures/

Post has been editedwitcher501 - 10.11.17, 08:15
SpectraFix456
Message#21
10.11.17, 01:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 26.10.17
Apple iPhone X