MajorDoMo
version: 1.7.4
Official site | Broadlink talk пїЅ | Smart Home - General Topic пїЅ
Last update of the program in the header:07.11.2017

Attached Image

Short description:
HomeDoMo home automation system

Description:
The MajorDoMo home automation system (Major Domestic Module or Main Home Module) is a free and open source software platform for integrated home automation management, as well as information support for life. This system can be installed on almost any personal computer (on the Windows and Linux platforms) and is absolutely not resource intensive. Even without reference to the equipment, it can be used to organize a personal info environment. This project is part of the SmartLiving eco-system.
Articles

Download for Windows, Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi
http://majordomo.smartliving.ru/Main/Download
Android application:
https: //play.google.co…smartliving.majordroid

Useful links:
How to screw OpenWeather
Official Knowledge Base MajorDoMo

Be mutually polite! On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators indicated above.

Post has been editedVitt - 22.02.18, 13:45
Reason for editing: GPS user tracking

Rep: (3)
Tell me, which controller for a warm floor to buy so that it can be controlled?

Rep: (2)
* DangerD,
Terneo

* kyle21 what is it? On Ali there is no such ...

Rep: (0)
DangerD @ 03/07/19, 18:42*
kyle21, what is it? On Ali there is no such ...

http://www.terneo.ru/

* DangerD,
It was here a couple of months ago. Wi-fi Beok controllers are possible, through the Broadlink module they are controlled.
MajorDoMo (Post RDV59 # 79337912)

Post has been editedDark fenix - 08.03.19, 13:24

Rep: (5)
Hello again.
Question about collecting readings from water meters.
What we have:
itelma water meters with wire (two cores), ESP8266-12E, wi-fi IoT firmware (paid).
Connection:
white wires on pin 4 and 5, brown combined on GND.
Settings:
Attached Image

What got as a result.
Impuls divider set 10 (or 100, I don’t remember exactly now)
It seems that everything considers both cold and hot, the readings are displayed 953.5 on the counter, a comma in another place000095, 35 2
In this option, it counts correctly with a small pressure (fill the tank), if you open the pressure more (for example, take a shower), then it counts quickly ...
Which way to dig, can increase the value of anti-bounce? The default value is "Counter Anti-bounce (ms) - 30"

Post has been editedparadox3007 - 13.03.19, 14:21

Guys tell me how much it will cost to write a sketch for NodeMcu for a leak system? Sending to mqtt and email. From rain sensors and DC stepper motor L9110S

Post has been editedviktor6 - 13.03.19, 17:37

Viktor6 @ 03/13/19, 17:35*
Sending to mqtt and email. From rain sensors and DC stepper motor L9110S

And if you use WiFi-IoT. Paid version, connect:
MQTT client
MajorDoMo and others
Email Notifications
Email check
Telegram (optional)
GPIO
PWM PCA9685
Interrupt handling
Default settings
You can also connect the "I2C scanner"

As an option, of course =)

Rep: (1)
* viktor6,
I did it myself according to this instruction //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=807727&view=findpost&p=73729210
It turned out like this
Attached Image

Post has been editedmotorkk7 - 13.03.19, 18:30

* motorkk7 ,
And how does this device determine what the leak is?

Rep: (1)
* viktor6, From Xiaomi Wireless Leak Sensor

Rep: (127)
Which way to dig, can increase the value of anti-bounce? The default value is "Counter Anti-bounce (ms) - 30"
Anything else hanging on the ESP?

Ovcher @ 03/13/19, 9:36 p.m.*
Anything else hanging on the ESP?

dht22 nothing more

yesterday introduced new counter indicators and here's what happened:
the initial value of the counter: X - 92.75 G - 40.11
control reading: X - 92.82 G - 40.13
miraculous readings with ESP: X - 95.91 G - 43.06
Something like this ... o.O

Rep: (127)
Something like that...

It seems to me through the wire that hits the entrance. This is a known issue with ESP and all that is in contact. And, hike, isolation and proper wiring the board is the only 100% effective way. Try to get rid of the wire with an optocoupler, for example 817. The key phrase for searching in Yandex is ESP8266 or we are modifying Livolo switches. The upper part of the circuit is yours. The optocoupler should be placed as close as possible to the ESP! (In some cases, the interference starts to shine already at 5 cm. The segment of the wire is checked) In this way, I completely! Got rid of the interference on my switches. In the first version, a board with buttons hung on a 10 cm wire, without decoupling. The light lived its own life. Put the plug into the socket, the light turned on or off, you vacuum the light music altogether. Neither shielding nor filters help, only decoupling. 3 m segments are now unleashed. And the buttons in the same coil with the relay, the flight is excellent!

Post has been editedovcher - 14.03.19, 14:20

Rep: (8)
Help out. Installed the system on the Raspberry Pi 3, connected the PS eye camera as a microphone. The verification file is recorded and played, i.e. Raspberry hears me, but Alice doesn’t. I tried to create a new terminal and set up an assistant, but it fails. Tell me how to configure?

Rep: (0)
Installed MajorDoMo and the Yeelight add-on, turned on the developer mode for the e27 rgb lamp, but did not see the lamp (I think I need to change the addresshttp://127.0.0.1on 192.168.1.xxx, otherwise you can’t go to this address from the phone anymore and I think the lamp is also therefore not visible. But here is how to change it?

Rep: (385)
I think I need to change the addresshttp://127.0.0.1on 192.168.1.xxx
what for?

Rep: (24)
Ralans @ 03/17/19, 15:54*
raspberries can hear me, but Alice is not

MDM itself does not know how to write and recognize sound from a microphone out of the box.

Rep: (8)
* opo.d , Yes, I understand. So I ask you to help configure the Terminal and VouceAssistant. Something is not working out for me. Sound to Raspberry by arecord -f CD out. wav, then ctrl-c, then a play out. wav is written and played, that is, Malinka hears me, but Alice doesn’t. So I understand the need to configure the Terminal and the Assistant. Or is something else needed? And how to configure them correctly?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 15:32