MajorDoMo download

version: 1.7.4
Official site | Broadlink talk | Smart Home - General Topic
Last update of the program in the header:07.11.2017

Attached Image

Short description:
HomeDoMo home automation system

Description:
The MajorDoMo home automation system (Major Domestic Module or Main Home Module) is a free and open software platform for integrated home automation control, as well as information support for vital functions. This system can be installed on almost any personal computer (on a Windows and Linux platform) and is completely non-demanding on resources. Even without being tied to equipment, it can be used to organize a personal information environment. This project is part of the SmartLiving eco-system.
Articles

Download for Windows, Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi
http://majordomo.smartliving.ru/Main/Download
Android application:
https: //play.google.co…smartliving.majordroid

Useful links:
How to screw OpenWeather
Official Knowledge Base MajorDoMo

Be mutually polite! On our forum, thanks are accepted to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators indicated above.

Post has been editedVitt - 22.02.18, 13:45
Reason for editing: GPS user tracking
Vitt
Message#2
05.11.17, 13:02
Decent
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6733
Check in: 29.12.06
Lenovo P2 3/32

Attached Image

Hello!
I begin to keep my promise and will be in this topic while in the form of a mini-blog talk about my experience in deploying a smart home based on the MajorDoMo system.
I do not claim any truth, I do not know the system thoroughly, I just have personal development experience, which I want to share.
I have some zoo broadlink devices, so the topic will be some bias in their direction, for that I apologize right away.
Of course, in this topic are welcome questions, amendments and discussions.

Broadlink and similar systems are, of course, good, but all this is no more than just smart consoles, if we are talking about a smart house, it needs a brain. E-control programs and others will not replace it. As for me, just one fine working day, which was also a holiday, the Broadlink automatics woke up my family at 7:00 and I realized that was enough, I don’t want to endure more such mockery :)

So who needs MajorDoMo
1. Those who want his home to be smarter than just a handful of devices with remote control
2. Topics who is ready to understand and waste time. Actually, the process of setting up the system will never stop, just until it gets bored :) I have this process for almost the entire current year.
3. Those who have experience of any programming, php is welcome :-D

Who DOESN'T need MajorDoMo
1. For those who want everything at once, out of the box
2. Those who are not ready to understand and waste time
If finances allow, it is better to buy a ready-made system or entrust the setting to professionals!

I strongly advise you to watch this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR2qXwR2vNE
It really hooked me and I realized that I really want me to have the same :)
If you want too, you can go to the site and start to get acquainted with the systemhttp://majordomo.smartliving.ru/

PS Many thanks and ++++ovcherfor science and help!

Post has been editedVitt - 05.11.17, 15:56
Vitt
Message#3
05.11.17, 15:40
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

What can my system
- knows everything about time and weather, sunrises and sunsets, holidays and weekends
- works on two houses, controls devices at home and in the country
- allows you to control your home from any PC, tablet or smartphone in the world
- has voice control, including from a tablet, smartphone and Android Wear watch
- knows everything about the climate on the street, in the apartment and in the country, keeps the climate history, can control the air conditioning
- has telegram integration
- knows the location and movements of family members and car, stores the history of movements
- connected to the media storage, can play movies or music
- speaks with users voice
- works with cameras

Examples of the implementation of automation:
- in the morning on weekdays (except official holidays!), or by voice request, welcomes us, talks about the weather, opens the blinds, turns on the backlight and cartoons for the child
- after an hour it turns off everything, this timer can be interrupted, if you do not need to turn it off
- informs the telegram about the arrival and departure of family members home, to work, to school / garden
- in economy mode, turns off everything that can be turned off, closes the blinds
- when a family member approaches the house, turns off the economy mode, when the child approaches, he also includes cartoons
- in the evening at sunset turns on the lights and closes the blinds

What it looks like
Scenes
Attached Image
Attached Image

Climate
Attached Image

Users
Attached Image

Remote example
Attached Image

Example on a smartphone
Attached Image

Tablet on the wall
Attached Image

Telegram log example
Attached Image

ADDA reference to myconnect, study on health!

Post has been editedVitt - 27.11.17, 17:44
Screamer_dot
Message#4
05.11.17, 17:36
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 805
Check in: 23.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Perhaps for the majors, I will ask nonsense, but how is the definition of the arrivals of family members going?
VooDooN2
Message#5
05.11.17, 18:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 04.08.11

Screamer_dot @ 11/05/17, 16:36*
Perhaps for the majors, I will ask nonsense, but how is the definition of the arrivals of family members going?

One way: by the IP address of the smartphone. If pinged in the local network - at home. Even on the way to home, you can set up a smart so that it sends the status to MajorDoMo, that the person is already nearby (smart determines this either by cell towers or by GPS)
Screamer_dot
Message#6
05.11.17, 18:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 805

* VooDooN2,
Clear. Similar and assumed. The only thing I thought was that somehow, somehow, by the cameras, he was able to determine who exactly went home. And then, for example, the younger one does not have a phone yet, but already goes to the first class.
VooDooN2
Message#7
05.11.17, 18:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 312

Screamer_dot @ 11/05/17, 17:29*
The only thing I thought was that somehow, somehow, by the cameras, he was able to determine who exactly went home. And then, for example, the younger one does not have a phone yet, but already goes to the first class.

The guys on the forum MajorDoMo in a specialbranchdiscuss the face recognition feature. Someone even succeeds in something, but it needs more power.
VooDooN2
Message#8
05.11.17, 18:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 312

Screamer_dot @ 11/05/17, 17:29*
And then, for example, the younger one does not have a phone yet, but already goes to the first class.

I have not yet seen such an implementation, but I see no obstacles to do this: set up home scanning for blutooth devices, and buy a childsuchBluetooth keychain and attach to the briefcase inside. RaspberryPi3 already with built-in blutooth. You can install MajorDoMo on it and scan devices around.
hold
Message#9
05.11.17, 18:56
Observer
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 2272
Check in: 22.10.07
Blackview BV6000

VooDooN2 @ 11/05/17 6:48 PM*
and buy a baby a bluetooth keychain and attach it to the briefcase inside

Or children's watch trackerQ60-Q90they are already screwed to MD.

--------------------
MIO C520 R45.3.9966.1010 +SW mega build
BV6000, KW88, 5S,Ownice C500
Vitt
Message#10
05.11.17, 19:01
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

Namely, I use the Q50 clock, the second ones are still lying in the country, if somehow I’m getting out of my mother-in-law, then it will be possible to determine that there is no one at home
Screamer_dot
Message#11
05.11.17, 21:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 805

VooDooN2 @ 11/05/2017, 17:48*
RaspberryPi3 already with built-in blutooth. You can install MajorDoMo on it and scan devices around.

If we are talking about, what is the current piece of hardware to take to install the Majordomo from Malinok and Bananas in terms of power / cost ratio?
VooDooN2
Message#12
06.11.17, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 312

Screamer_dot @ 05.11.17, 20:22*
If we are talking about, what is the current piece of hardware to take to install the Majordomo from Malinok and Bananas in terms of power / cost ratio?

I use RaspberryPi 3. At rest, the CPU temperature is about 45 degrees. While everything suits. No brakes. I tried to make another 433 MHz frequency scanner on it, where the network was continuously scanned, so the CPU temperature rose to 72 degrees. Refused the idea of ​​a scanner. Face recognition too, most likely, will not pull. Under normal conditions, a completely usable device for MajorDoMo. From the author MD there is even readyformunder RP3. You don’t need to install it yourself. I downloaded, uploaded and can be customized. But there are some users who use OrangePi and are also very satisfied. They say that they are much quicker than RP3. And the image, too, sort ofthere is. But users who first installed MD on Windows, after a while go over to the Linux platform. Less glitches.
Vitt
Message#13
06.11.17, 15:28
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* VooDooN2,
All right you say, I will open the topic a little.

How to install the system
Windows version- the right decision to start. Though on the home computer for testing - quickly and without problems! If you want to migrate somewhere later, it will take no more than 20 minutes :)
Download and install the installation packagehere.
I hate myself when something is put in the root of the C drive, but in this caseI recommend to agree with the default folder c: \ _ majordomo \, in order to avoid problems.
We agree to everything when installing, expect - and cheers! We are in the system.
Attached Image

By default, the long-forgotten IE is opened - well, without any difference.
Version for Raspberri Pi- indeed, you can sew up an image in a compic and everything will be ready there and configured for the first run.
Version for Orange Pi- I bought an orange right in Moscow for 1500, a memory card for 400, a case for 200 and adapted cooling from an old mother.Everything works 24/7 and at times faster than on the PC!Proc is kept in the region of 50-60 degrees. Installing the image with the migration from Windows took 20 minutes :) I took the assemblyhere.

Initial setup
I advise you to immediately upgrade to the current version in the control panel in system / check updates
Attached Image

and in the settings / general settings / time zone change the language to Russian, the time zone to yours and the skin to dark or light.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Proper server reboot on Windows
first run
c: \ _ majordomo \ shutdown.bat
then
c: \ _ majordomo \ start.bat
we do not close any black windows!

Post has been editedVitt - 13.11.17, 14:47
VooDooN2
Message#14
06.11.17, 15:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 312

Still to throw some links about the principle of OOP in MajorDoMo. And educational videos.
And also, steps for guys with Brodlink, how to install the module and find devices. And what to do with it.
Vitt
Message#15
06.11.17, 15:47
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

Search devices for example Broadlink
We do everything just for one, two, three :)
In the control panel / system / market additions / equipment are looking for
Broadlink (by nick7zmail)
Broadlink interface module

click add and see new menu
Attached Image

choosePHP only - use by default
choose to scan devices
Attached Image

see our zoo, choose any device, I will choose mp1
Attached Image

choose the device type again, adjust the name,until we select the survey periodadd device
Attached Image

Now select the polling period - and save again
Attached Image

Everything is a rosette on the base :) We go to the module menu and see it.
Attached Image

Click update so that the update time is changed to real and go to the properties of the outlet
Attached Image
Attached Image

Everything is ready, you can press the lightning on the right and the socket will blink :)
So add all your devices and see how they work.
Update time is, roughly speaking, the time after which the module learns that the state of the outlet has been updated in some other way, for example, via e-control. In theory, you need to set the more often the better. But for RM Pro, this is the update time for the temperature sensor, and it will be enough there every 10 minutes.
Everything, it is possible to try, and tomorrow I will tell about the module in more detail.
The authors of the module have endless respect for the fact that we can work with broadlink devices without bridges and other crutches, this is really cool!

Posted on 11/06/2017 3:50 PM:

* VooDooN2,
video is not for me, their full youtube, the one who wants will always find :)
let's talk about OOP much later, we have a purely applied speech here so as not to bother and get the result right now!
bm_s
Message#16
06.11.17, 22:14
Guru
[online]

Messages 7307
Check in: 16.01.08
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

Vitt @ 11/06/2017 16:28*
By default, the long-forgotten IE opens
How to change to another?

--------------------
Alcatel 918D Meizu M2 NoteJiayu S3 Advanced Lenovo P780 A830 A789 MiTAC Mio A701 Siemens SX1
Asus MeMO Pad ME302KLArchos 48 IT Onda v975m Ramos W30HDPRO Ainol Novo 7 Venus
Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro
Vitt
Message#17
06.11.17, 22:17
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* bm_s, somewhere buried in the settings, tomorrow I will find. In the meantime, re-open hands in either 127.0.0.0 or localhost

Post has been editedVitt - 06.11.17, 22:17
hold
Message#18
06.11.17, 23:19
Observer
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 2272
Check in: 22.10.07
Blackview BV6000

bm_s @ 6.11.17, 22:14*
How to change to another?

And most importantly, do not close the DOS window, otherwise everything will be wrong to work.

--------------------
MIO C520 R45.3.9966.1010 +SW mega build
BV6000, KW88, 5S,Ownice C500
Vitt
Message#19
07.11.17, 09:23
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* bm_s,
In the file c: \ _ majordomo \ pms_config.ini
Rule the line
BrowserType = EXTERNAL
and
BrowserPath = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe (here is the path to the browser that you want to open the mdm page)
bm_s
Message#20
07.11.17, 10:32
Guru
[online]

Messages 7307
Check in: 16.01.08
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

* Vitt,after migration, set everything up again?

--------------------
Alcatel 918D Meizu M2 NoteJiayu S3 Advanced Lenovo P780 A830 A789 MiTAC Mio A701 Siemens SX1
Asus MeMO Pad ME302KLArchos 48 IT Onda v975m Ramos W30HDPRO Ainol Novo 7 Venus
Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro
Vitt
Message#21
07.11.17, 10:49
Decent
[offline]

Messages 6733
Lenovo P2 3/32

* bm_s,
After migration, there is practically nothing to reconfigure.

105 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:09