Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 449
Check in: 02.06.17

Smart devices for monitoring a sick person

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
I have an elderly mother with signs of the initial form of dementia. Ie she lives on her own, copes in everyday life normally, refuses to help, etc. Therefore, I can only observe her from the side.
I made her a bag, in this bag on chains I connected the key, to another compartment I had a cell phone with locked buttons, because she herself can’t call, the phone works only for incoming calls from me, otherwise she turns off the GPS tracker so that I can knew where she was. Thus, she stopped forgetting to take a cell phone and a tracker with her, as she always takes the key to the apartment in order to close the entrance door at the exit.
Now I took myself to her treatment. I brought him to a therapist, she had a hypertensive crisis in the clinic, because she never takes the tablets of prolonged action. The therapist prescribed her to take pills and control the pressure with a tonometer. Electronic pressure gauge with memorizing values ​​she has. Now I have a task to remind her 3 times a day about the need to measure pressure.
I am considering an option: hang a metal lockable box on the wall to install the necessary equipment in it.
I need to attach a sound and light sounder to the tonometer, which will be activated at the programmed time.
Based on this, I think what to put in this box:
Options:
Because it needs to be done now, I am guided by the components that I can buy today - tomorrow, and not wait for a month from China:
1. Programmable timer 220 in. Next to it is a power supply for a wireless bell, a light and sound siren, etc.
2. I ordered on eBay - I’m waiting to receive 3 IP, Wifi cameras, so a 3G router with Wifi will be installed in the apartment. I also plan to purchase an automatic dispenser for tablets, but this will all come in a month.
Ie, instead of a programmable timer, I can install a smartphone for Android in the drawer and set some daily alarms in it. - now you need to signal the alarm from the alarm clock and transmit wirelessly to the sound-light siren, which I will attach to the tonometer, so that mom will understand that you need to measure the pressure that she does not feel, despite the fact that it may be 180-200.
velikashkin
Message#2
08.11.17, 15:00
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10096
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Please do not create a topic if you are not going to seriously discuss the device for a long time. For "I only ask" we haveStupid Smart Device Questions

--------------------

mobile version    Now: 06/20/19 08:45