del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

Marriage and RepairNokia 8
PictureNokia 8
Description | Discussion � | Marriage and Repair � | Power consumption (autonomy) � | Camera talk � | Club lovers �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.01.19, 18:25
Reason for editing: For those who have doubts about the recognition of the warranty case with the display
da_lucky03
Message#402
17.03.19, 14:33
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 75
Check in: 17.11.16

Good day, please tell me how to be. Glitched phone flew IMEI, how to restore it?
mirikanec
Message#403
21.03.19, 12:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 14.01.19
Nokia 8

pago31 @ 01.29.19, 19:10*
mirikanec, well, right. Who in the official service will change the microphone. Pay, and that's it. Warranty though?

* pago31,

Yes . All warranty. While all the rules. Even reflash everything you could to the new versions
ebabkin
Message#404
22.03.19, 16:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 09.11.06
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Phone - awesome. But dead.

It all started with the fact that the poppy did not see the hotspot, although it was usually seen. Overloaded the phone - everything was fine.
Then on the plane I got into wifi - and he rebelled. And the sim card does not see. Turned off - turned on - earned.
Then he turned on the hotspot - again he rebelled and the sim is not visible. Turned off - turned on - earned.
And so several times. Rebuts associated with access to something in the settings, Sim does not see immediately.

And today - it did not work. SIM does not see, wifi can not turn on. A curtain. The pipe is about a year old, but the warranty / box is far away in another city. Purchase in mvideo.
Now I have a very cool flashlight that can work as a photo frame and, possibly, a navigator with maps.me

The whole degradation took a week.

UPD got tips onhttps://www.nokia.com/phones/ru_ru/support
N
Nokia mobile care
We can't say for sure, since we have no direct relation to the service centers.
Go to Settings - Applications and Notifications - Show All Applications / Application Information - Select Application - Memory / Storage - Erase Data / Clear Storage
Clear all applications in the list
Please go to the Menu-Settings-System-Reset Settings-
'Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth Settings' ->Reset settings. (Note that passwords can also be reset).
Next, remove the memory card and SIM card from the phone
Restart by simultaneously pressing the power button and the volume up button. Hold until vibration and reboot on the included device.
In this case, the phone should not be connected to the charger.
So
And reset to factory settings is not the same? many applications until you erase everyone
2 minutes ago
N
Nokia mobile care
Resetting to factory settings is also an option, but you can lose a lot of data.
ok i got the idea. I will do a little later today - he will suddenly recover

Post has been editedebabkin - 22.03.19, 17:11
Yashka78
Message#405
24.03.19, 23:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 31.01.11

* EranClose,
The same garbage, started gradually, occasionally when you turn on any cameras, even in the vatsap, now every time you turn on the camera, you will tilt it back and forth several times, it is corrected.

--------------------
Don't hit hard, I'm inexperienced.
Yashka78
Message#406
28.03.19, 21:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 31.01.11

A couple of shoals came out, in addition to the camera, less than six months after the purchase, a broken pixel at the top, near the curtain and some kind of pink halo around the screen, especially these defects are visible on a dark background! I think to bear to pass.

--------------------
Don't hit hard, I'm inexperienced.
Nokk
Message#407
02.04.19, 18:41
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 31.05.15
Nokia 808 PureView

The problem with the noise from me at the interlocutor in the dynamics when talking on the phone (everything is normal in messengers). I read a lot of forums, incl. English speaking. The following methods are suggested: cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, compressed air of microphones, clearing the cache and resetting the phone and operator applications, soft reset, heavy reset. I tried everything, moreover I stitched from 9 android to 8, nothing helped. What other options can you try?
LokDog777
Message#408
03.04.19, 09:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 12.03.11
Nokia 8

Has someone already ordered a screen with Ali? How are they on color and is there a good touch?
rogutov
Message#409
08.04.19, 16:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 18.05.09
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

Guys, the problem with my favorite nokia 8 on andr 9.
The essence is this: about a week ago I began to notice that at night the bodies are not charging. After poking, I started charging.
After about 2 days, it stopped charging even with the wire being twisted. I tried 3 different cords.
As a result, now my beautiful Nokla 8 can be charged only after a reboot. With a reboot, you can at least unload. Without it, I do not see the wire from the word at all.
.ps No battery programs are worth it. I tried to enable and disable usb debug mode. 0 reaction.
Android 9. Is this the kind of booty that you advise? : comando:
cadett18
Message#410
08.04.19, 19:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1387
Check in: 11.05.14
Nokia 8

* rogutov,
the first thing that comes to mind is safe mode and trying to charge a switched off phone

--------------------
who has never been in students, he will not be a teacher
rogutov
Message#411
08.04.19, 21:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 18.05.09
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

* cadett18, thanks for the answer. I'll try, but then they prompted usb type c to be covered. I wonder the cost of repair will hit hard?
Nokk
Message#412
10.04.19, 14:28
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 31.05.15
Nokia 808 PureView

Rogutov @ 04/09/19, 03:25*
* cadett18, thanks for the reply. I'll try, but then they prompted usb type c to be covered. I wonder the cost of repair will hit hard?

come out decently, because To disassemble the phone you need a display sticking, that is, at the cost of work, it is comparable with the replacement of the display. Here is such a bullshit this Nokia: censored:

Posted 04/10/2019, 2:30 pm:

NNOKK @ 04/03/19, 00:41*
The problem with the noise from me at the interlocutor in the dynamics when talking on the phone (everything is normal in messengers). I read a lot of forums, incl. English speaking. The following methods are suggested: cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, compressed air of microphones, clearing the cache and resetting the phone and operator applications, soft reset, heavy reset. I tried everything, moreover I stitched from 9 android to 8, nothing helped. What other options can you try?

abdeyt on the issue. during the conversation, they write several microphones, that is, not only the one at the bottom of the mouth, but also those that are on the motherboard can break. here they should also be checked
megadrive-pna
Message#413
23.04.19, 17:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 03.02.12
Nokia 8

I gave it to the guarantee because of the periodic buzz of the camera module at the start of the application (it was unsharp or shaken depending on the distance to the object). And periodic refocusing.
Changed a lot, probably everything that was possible problems.
While working. Video refocusing remained.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmegadrive-pna - 23.04.19, 19:29
Noel_Brazen
Message#414
01.05.19, 04:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 22.09.13

Hello.
Faced a problem, the description of which is under the spoiler. Prior to that, I applied to the SC due to the appearance of a very small and barely noticeable ripple in the lower part of the display when going to the main screen, but the diagnostics did not find anything, although it was still a question that was properly conducted.
Previously, the use was accompanied by the problem of the disappearance of saved fingerprints after the battery was discharged and the charged phone was turned on, while the system again did not allow to keep the same fingers, reinforcing it with a request to save others. Everything was solved by completely disabling the lock and re-setting it, including the password / pin.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Antonio Badalamenti
Message#415
01.05.19, 09:15
Reincarnatio ..
[offline]

Messages 701
Check in: 23.08.15
Nokia 7 Plus

* Noel_Brazen,

This kind of problemmarked on the forum.
Here's anothersimilar case.View all the posts of these colleagues in their profiles to find out the outcome of their marriage stories.

Post has been editedAntonio Badalamenti - 01.05.19, 09:16

--------------------
Moscow / MTS RUS (from 1997 to the present)
PCT NOKIA 8 DS / TA-1004 / 13.08.17 / Android 9.0 / 00WW_5_140_SP01
PCT NOKIA 7 Plus DS / TA-1046 / 16.06.18 / Android 9.0 / 00WW_3_39B_SP03
Dzirt089
Message#416
02.05.19, 10:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 10.10.13
Nokia 8

I bought in November 2018 for 19k in Mvideo nokia 8. 3 weeks ago, pink stripes and a residual image appeared. April 23, gave a guarantee - 30 took. Changed the display under warranty
feelok
Message#417
03.05.19, 22:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 29.08.18
Nokia 8

Guys who handed over under the replacement of the display due to the residual image (redness), after replacing the problem does not appear back?
CrazIren
Message#418
04.05.19, 00:00
Local
[online]

Messages 149
Check in: 02.02.11

* feelokappears
feelok
Message#419
04.05.19, 10:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 29.08.18
Nokia 8

* CrazIren, * CrazIrenso it makes sense to refuse repair and return money
CrazIren
Message#420
04.05.19, 11:58
Local
[online]

Messages 149
Check in: 02.02.11

* feelokTry it, my repair was a month before the end of the warranty, in October 2018, I began to pink again two months ago, it did not last long.
Nokia

21 pagesV  « < 19 20 21 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 06:21