Jumper EZpad 4S Pro | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail-x5 Z8350 | 4GB RA

Rep: (5)
Jumper EZpad 4S Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail-x5 Z8350 | 4GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Brand Name: Jumper
Item Type: Tablet PC
Panel Type: IPS
Extend Port: Earphone Jack, USB, TF card, Micro USB, DC Jack, HDMI
Processor Manufacture: Intel
Processor Model: Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core
Frequency: 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz
Feature: Multi Touch, HDMI
Memory Capacity: 4GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Net Weight: 0.64kg
Display resolution: 1920x1080
Tablet Data Capacity: 64GB
Front Webcam Pixels: 2MP
Camera: Front Camera
Screen Size: 10.6 "
Cell Capacity: 6600mAh
Jumper Model: EZpad 4S Pro
Network: 802.11b / g / n wifi, Bluetooth 4.0
External Memory: Micro SD card up to 128GB (not included)
Material of bracket: Plastic
Note: USB cable included, but charger is not included

additional information
10.6 "(1920x1080) tablet on Windows 10 x64 with Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core (4 GB RAM, 64 GB MMC).

Useful information

Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 15.07.18, 15:45
Reason for editing: Solving a problem with sound

And to the opening of the topic, the Jedi decided to sell them for $ 100: D

Rep: (8)
What is the Jedi?
I have a subject for five months.
A couple of times the charge controller was buggy (apparently). I didn’t want to charge. Then he removed himself.
The main disadvantage is a quiet sound. Maybe you can fix it?
Still sometimes in the Chrome browser, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds.
OS Version 1703.

Rep: (2)
Who used the keyboard? Very miserable or works fine? Touchpad how? Windows Chinese only or not? Thank)

Is a tablet worth your money? Right now it costs with a coupon of 6000, a full-fledged usb 3.0?

Vova_koyot @ 10.11.17, 05:33*
Who used the keyboard? Very miserable or works fine? Touchpad how? Windows Chinese only or not? Thank)

I did not use the keyboard in the case, and there is none. (Not yet needed). I think if you really need to work, then on the table, and use the usual wireless mouse / keyboard, and put the tablet on a stand. But "on my knees" - it still doesn’t really work out, it’s not work, the on-screen keyboard is better ...
I have Russian Windows, hieroglyphs are nowhere to be seen. In my opinion, it was originally like that, like the interface language did not change. Edition - Home, it is not indicated that for one language, so, apparently, you can optionally change the interface language.

USB 3.0: Connected an external 1 TB HDD with USB 3.0 in 3.0 mode, read speed of about 75 MB / s (On the desktop more, of course :))
What current produces, did not measure.
Here you can also use micro-USB as OTG, and if with an adapter, we have another USB port.

So far, its cost (I took in June for $ 130, a flash sale on Herbest) so far unambiguously justifies it.

Post has been editedyurton - 11.11.17, 23:45

Rep: (6)
Yurton @ 11.11.17, 23:39*
I did not use the keyboard in the case, and there is none

Which case did you buy?
Charging via a 2.5mm jack (not USB) 5V?
A USB-DC Y1DC-1 USB 2.5X0.7 mm adapter was sold on JD for $ 0.66, will this work?

Rep: (119)
https://www.jd.ru/3384875.html$ 111.10 $ -10 $ coupon - 2% epn cashback or discount

From chuwi vi10 is the keyboard for this tablet interesting?

Krysa79 @ 12.11.17, 14:27*
Which case did you buy?
Charging via a 2.5mm jack (not USB) 5V?
A USB-DC Y1DC-1 USB 2.5X0.7 mm adapter was sold on JD for $ 0.66, will this work?

1. Nothing. I use it at home, sometimes I put it on a stand (taken on Ali), and for carrying it is a solid box from Chuwi vi10
2. Yes, 5 V.
3. Yes, it should do (I didn’t measure it with a micrometer, but it seems to be :))
I charge / power from a regular 2A USB charge through a cable from something Chinese,
I don’t remember what, but very similar to the one indicated.

Post has been editedyurton - 13.11.17, 17:44

Dr-d @ 12.11.17, 21:10*
From chuwi vi10 is the keyboard for this tablet interesting?

There is no keyboard, but both tablets are :) Compared visually - everything is the same (connector, holes). There are magnets.

Rep: (0)
And can you charge a tablet from micro usb?

* vit1582 , can

https://www.jd.ru/6000...ml?isActivitying=falsehere is the original keyboard for this tablet, took it with a tablet as a result for 8000rub. I am waiting for the arrival

He also took 101 bucks on the Zhids. Until sent ...
I don’t even know if there will probably come a bald Chinese.

Maybe someone knows, but there is no hard keyboard for our tablet to turn into a full netbook? Maybe it suits another model? Chuwi vi10 is all the same soft. And did someone put an android on it?

Post has been editedrwbka - 19.11.17, 12:10

Still sometimes in the Chrome browser, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds.

Faced a similar problem. I would like to ask if it was possible to find out the reason for this screen turning off / on? Is it possible to deal with this?

By itself, an apparatus for using the office and watching videos on the Internet is ideal. The keyboard is much inferior to a regular laptop, but what can you expect for the money? In principle, I am happy with everything, the sound from the device does not seem quiet. But this is a sudden screen off ...

Takatori @ 11.21.17, 16:06*
But this is a sudden screen off ...

It turned out to be happening not only in Chrome (I just sit in it most of the time).

The exact patterns of occurrence have not yet been identified, but it seems to have noticed:
if this happens, then immediately before that there was a touch of the screen with your fingers (switching to another browser tab or zoom in two
fingers).
While not particularly annoying (two to three times a day). The reason, apparently, is software, in the driver.
By the way, I just went into the Device Manager and updated the HD Graphics driver from the Internet (it was from March 2016, it became November 2016).
We'll see...

We'll see...

Please, write about research results :)

* Takatori,
For three days it was a couple of times, sort of less often than before updating the video driver. And both times in Chrome, when I switched to another tab.
In general, this is not a problem. Most likely, after some update of Windows, Chrome or driver, it will eliminate itself ...

Rep: (1)
Who tried to connect via HDMI to a TV or monitor? And yes, did the OS change to PRO with home?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 09:33