Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Purchase and Accessories | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | 16GB

Rep: (2369)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Purchase and Accessories
Notebook | Windows | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | MX150 | 16GB | Fingerprint
Topic of discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications
Specifications:
  • Screen: 15.6 inches Full HD 1920 Г— 1080 (2160 x 1080), 72% NTSC coverage, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 140 В° screen opening angle;
  • Processor: quad-core Intel Core i5-8250U or i7-8550U with a frequency of up to 3.4 or 4.0Ghz, respectively;
  • Graphics chip: NVIDIA GeForce 150MX, 2Gb GDDR5;
  • RAM: 8Gb or 16Gb DDR4-2400;
  • ROM: 256Gb PCIe SSD;
  • Battery: 60Wh with fast charge support;
  • Wireless technologies: intel Wi-Fi 2x2 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.1;
  • Sound: Realtek ALC298, 2 speakers of 2.5 W;
  • Camera: 720p.
  • Connectors: HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone out, SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader;
  • Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm;
  • Weight: 1.95 kg;
  • Optional: backlit keyboard, Dolby Atmos surround sound support, USB type-C supports image transfer up to 4K 60FPS, there is an M.2 SATA slot.

Prices and configuration:
  • Core i5, 8Gb of RAM - 5599 ВҐ ($ 860)
  • Core i7, 8Gb of RAM - 6399 ВҐ ($ 980)
  • Core i7, 16Gb of RAM - 6999 ВҐ ($ 1070)
additional information
Xiaomi has released a full-length laptop to perform serious tasks. Mi Notebook Pro has retained the basic concept of the series - the case of the novelty is made of metal, and the 15.6 ”IPS display with 1080p resolution is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. The design is executed in a minimalist style. The dimensions of the Mi Notebook Pro are 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm, and the weight is 1.95 kg. At the same time, Xiaomi boasted an increased keyboard area (19% more than the MacBook Pro), a convenient curved shape of the keys, as well as a backlight. All this should ensure a comfortable work in any conditions. A large number of connectors will also contribute to this: 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB Type-C (one of them is service), HDMI, a slot for memory cards and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Poll
Attached Image

Useful
The shops

Topics CuratorSKALDEK
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS .

Post has been editedSKALDEK - 18.04.19, 09:21
Reason for editing: Renewal.

Rep: (0)
https: //www.aliexpress...999.259.35de3c00G26Ssi

Someone tried to charge 65W? Suitable for this unit? Or maybe someone has a link to Alik to the original 65 with a removable cable.

Rep: (166)
ShepardEG @ 03/12/19 9:38*
Someone tried to charge 65W?

I own two charges on 65 W: Helper and Choetech (wrote a review about him in the subject). There are no complaints. Both charges with our plugs, no adapters are needed.

suberseb @ 03/12/19 10:41*
: Helper and Choetech

I wanted to take the original, and not another manufacturer.

ShepardEG @ 03/12/19 10:17*
I wanted to take the original, and not another manufacturer.

The original only with a Chinese fork goes. Chargers from other manufacturers are no worse than the original, often even better if you look at the Choetech (there are also additional USB for charging smartphones) or Helper. But avoid trouble with adapters, only yesterday a person unsubscribed that the adapter was short and the USB-C connector in the laptop died.

* suberseb
Can you please share the link, I rummaged and didn’t really find it.

* ShepardEG,
You can search this topic for the keywords "Helper", "Choetech".

Found. Expensively rich. The question is unfortunately relevant. It means charging from the lot.
ShepardEG @ 03/12/19, 10:38*
https: //www.aliexpress...999.259.35de3c00G26Ssi

Someone tried to charge 65W? Suitable for this unit? Or maybe someone has a link to Alik to the original 65 with a removable cable.

Rep: (3)
Immediately when buying a laptop, I purchased a HP Travel Power Adapter charger for 65w - $ 30, I did not notice the difference, it works fine!

Posted 12/03/2019 13:52:

Tell me, I wanted to arrange a week of gaming on it for the first time in 2 years, but I was faced with the fact that our card is not enough, I don’t have to buy a separate box with a desktop video card. Are there any other ways out of this situation? Now with the fall of mining, you can buy 1080 cheaper than PS4

sary @ 03/12/19 13:47*
Are there any other ways out of this situation?

If you want to play with comfort and good graphics, then you need to collect for this case a powerful stationary PC. Consoles and ultrabooks here immediately by. If you collect wisely, then you’ll get 50,000 rubles and the FPS will be decent. On our laptop with the MX150 it is unlikely that something new to play will come out comfortably.

Rep: (2)
sary @ 03/12/19 17:47*
Are there any other ways out of this situation?

Passed on it KOTOR, game of 2003. It should be borne in mind that the cooling system is not adapted at all for any loads, so the laptop heated up to 70 - 80 degrees during the game and, accordingly, screamed like mad, which can hardly be called a comfortable game.

suberseb @ 03/12/19, 15:59*
Consoles and ultrabooks here immediately by.

But what about ultrabooks with thunderbolt? When connecting an external video card to them, won't they pull the games? The same Lenovo c930, for example, which is discrete, but has a thunderbolt 3 with the ability to connect external video cards and good CPU cooling, or I don’t understand something?)

Rep: (687)
* BOTHUNTER05,
You understand everything correctly, but you have to keep in mind that the bandwidth of thunderbolt 3 is still not as high as if the vidyuha was directly connected. Personally, I generally tried a bunch of MacBook + TB2 + RX580, but at that time I didn’t have any really hard games, so farky 3 yes Deus ex is the last one. This business went without problems. In theory, TB3 should be enough now, except maybe 4K gaming, although these are just my assumptions, because I did not dig much of this topic.

theZest @ 03/13/19 5:45*
In theory, TB3 should now be enough for everything, except maybe 4K gaming

Well, then I understand everything correctly, and 4k gaming (at least on a laptop), I consider it a perversion))) (considering also that most laptops are still fullhd, and this resolution up to 17 inches is enough)

Friends, became the owner of the maximum configuration. I took it for 74k - I ordered it through Ali from the Moscow warehouse, through Gshopper.
Please tell me how things are going during the connected charging to the laptop, even after dialing 100%, the case heats up noticeably, I feel it with my hands when I type the text. Previously, I always tried to use a laptop (before it was a zenbuk from Asus) at home with charging connected, so as not to drive the battery once again, how are things here? How to use correctly?
During the night when it was turned off, the charge leaked - it turned off something like about 88% - in the morning it turned on 83%
Is this normal for him?

Post has been editedexkzep - 14.03.19, 03:51

* suberseb , I fully agree with you, that’s how a powerful sistemnik (for its time) to 4770k and 980ti, changed it to this laptop, because it turned on it once every 2-3 months for a week, and I always use it. It seems to me that the notebook's power should be enough for gaming, cooling is solved by the stand with the bottom cover removed, while I think on the video card in the direction of 1060 (the x4 nvme is not more powerful than the throughput in the BU market they have is minimal) through the nvme port. On ebee there are adapters and found a positive review on the implementation of it in our laptop.

Rep: (687)
* sary
Speech about something like that?
https: //rover.ebay.com...k%2Fitm%2F372144168003
Without making holes in the bottom cover of the laptop can not do.
IMHO games are not worth such problems. More precisely, if you want to play, you need to take a computer or another laptop, with TB 3. But such things are more likely for enthusiasts, and then, it’s more interesting to dig in to a PC, for example, to collect something powerful, but miniature, on mini -ITX board in the corresponding package.

* theZest The link does not open, in the attachment of a photo of the device itself, of course, this is a kind of perversion, but for example, I would be comfortable enough, especially in our laptop, if you remove the cover, it will not interfere with anything and will be blown further. The time for installation according to my estimates for 15 minutes, considering all this, this method has the right to life.

Attached images
Attached Image

* sary
The only problem is that the meaning of the laptop as such disappears altogether - with such a thing, you can't take it out of the house, and if you take it out, you have to turn it off and collect it all the time.
In your case, it is more expedient to assemble a PC, I understand that mobility is not a decisive criterion, since you are ready to use such adapters. Your last PC was very good for playing FullHD.

Rep: (49)
https: //www.aliexpress...-65-3/32973716025.htmlsuch a discharger pull?

* Dr.Dmi3y,
65 W - total power, there goes 20 W to USB connectors that are simple for charging smartphones and only 45 W to USB-C. So it will charge, but slowly, in heavy applications it will not be charged, the discharge will go. From the factory, we have a charging capacity of 65 W, it is better to take at least 60 W. I have not yet found mention of the presence of USB Power Delivery, but our laptop is on the list of supported, so most likely there is this technology. Plus, there is still a Chinese plug, which means you have to go with adapters, and this is worse than charging with our plug.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 04:43