Nokia Lumia 930. Help me figure out the network

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone here! Win 10 is on the phone. The question is actually this: on Lumia 930 for some reason 3G isn’t caught, that is, EDGE, H, H + please, but 3G appeared 2-3 times, with a full antenna, but the body stubbornly jumped to the range H + with a signal level of 50-60%. I have been using Nokia all my life, and it has always been the other way around (for example, 3G always burned on the N8 and N73, sometimes switched to 3.5G), the Internet flew, but here it is the other way around. I’ve been using the same Beeline operator with the same number for 10 years, it was always normal on all phones, but I can’t do anything about it.
The question itself is as follows:
I understand that the H and H + bands are a kind of 3G with a higher speed, but for some reason there are problems with them. How to make the phone catch regular 3G and not recall the H and H + bands? Or how to improve the signal quality of this phone?

With the signal quality of the operator, everything is fine, on other phones, this SIM card by the way calmly catches 3G

Post has been editedKaban1989 - 30.10.17, 21:39

Rep: (109)
There is a mode ## 3282 #
Go in, click ... And go to settings
Network type put manual
In supported bands, select or remove the necessary network mode

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 19:02