Tp-Link Archer C60 - Discussion | [Wifirouter]: 450Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s | 4x100Mb

Rep: (0)
Tp-Link Archer C60 - discussion пїЅ
wifirouter wifirouter: 2.4GHz (450Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: no

Specifications
Interface
4 LAN ports 10/100 Mbps
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / off button Wi-Fi
On / off button power supply
Antenna 3 Г— 2.4 GHz antenna
2 Г— 5 GHz antenna
External power supply 12 V / 1 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 230 Г— 144 Г— 37 mm
PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz wireless networking standards
IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
Wireless transmission rate up to 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
up to 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2.4-2.4835 GHz
5150-5250 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power) 13.5 dBm max. (2.4 GHz)
17 dBm max. (5 GHz)
Modes of operation Wireless router
WDS (Four Address)
WDS (AP + APC)
WEP wireless security
WPA / WPA2
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
MAC address filtering
CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN Connection Type Dynamic IP Address / Static IP Address / PPPoE /
BigPond / L2TP (Dual Access) / PPTP (Dual Access)
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP DHCP server
DHCP client
Address Reservation
VPN PPTP traffic pass
L2TP
IPSec (AH Head)
IPSec (ESP Head)
Access Control Parental Control
Local control
List of nodes
Scheduled Access
Rule management
IPv4 Protocols
IPv6
Guest network One 2.4 GHz guest network
One 5 GHz guest network

http: //www.tp-link.com.c..60.html#specifications
Firmware
Useful information

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 31.01.19, 17:09
Reason for editing: Update for Archer from 60 v2

Rep: (39)
* Avenger80, Well, to play the first place is interesting, but it quickly bored I shorter confused

Rep: (65)
* tema_tipson
Maybe you're right, but the router is in the modern world, it is not just a box in a corner, this unit supplies and controls the supply of Internet access, multimedia, etc. etc. Therefore, it is important that it is all work adequately, say very comfortable with Tether mobile application control user (a child with access to the Internet, that even comfortable simply devices to know who is at home, and even where the house is included in the moment) and when it is all normally does not work - it's sad ... but you're right, and I'll watch at such a kinetics (I'm just starting to forget about its existence) - it just works, and when the device is simple to operate and at any time you can use it without problems the opportunities of tyami, you just start to take it for granted because you know that it works, but if a buggy, it's like a pimple on one site. :)
P.S. And at the expense of my problem - making the AC1900, according to Russian technical support, it addressed only two people - I* krolik_zais That is somewhat strange, because the problem here on the forum at least five people, those who have declared the problem here, and who do not said, because He does not know about the existence of forums. Several people have changed the router to a different brand, with the help of the SC stores. Those. it can be concluded that the vendors and services was on the drum, changed according to customer requirement and everything, and that there is a problem, that what is the difference, it's easier just to cancel, devices and customers millions ... :)

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 02.05.19, 15:24

Rep: (44)
Avenger80 @ 02.05.19, 08:42*
It's not scary and it does not matter for people who are not particularly bother - such as standing dust, works fine (unless, of course, works fine), and what else is needed - this is a stupid box, which is just stupid should somehow something distribute, such as all previously stood 741N. And I'm a person who loves technology, like when machines supported by the manufacturer, is improving, it is desirable not having frames. Spend $ 50 and then to suffer, well, somehow not very desirable.

Along the way, you are a person who loves to seek out all sorts of acquired technology, in your opinion, the problem rather than to enjoy the work of art. From this and all your sufferings. This is called, is not afraid of the word, with elements of sadism masochism. : Thank_you:

* P6800,
There is nothing I do not like to pick ... If there are problems, they are, if they do not, they are not. Everything is simple.

Rep: (39)
* P6800, each has its own troubles) to the same if there are problems then why keep quiet about them. He helped me make the right choice, it is better pereplochu thousand and take kinetics and the problems will not know, and Archer sitting and waiting for him to begin buggy and start there anyway

The people, and tell me, please, current firmware version V.1
A year ago, freewheeling beta, fall sessions were gone, but noticeable speed degradation. We have to forcibly reset the router. It can correct or both V.3 added schedule reboot? ..

Rep: (20)
tema_tipson @ 02.05.19, 06:52*
I'll look ka counterparts from D-Link, tp-link have not had time to buy, and he has the whole brain vylyubil

Search can be, but there will be their doorsteps :)
Nothing is perfect, the only question is that the ideal for a person.
I also have the Archer c60 works silently and somehow does not soar, well, just do not float to take the time not a description of some minor bugs, which in fact are not essential for me.

Rep: (11)
Colleagues, good health!
Does anyone bother tests the maximum speed of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz?

* shuballoff,
There is a view within the wifi network between clients wifi? Just if in another (the 'Net through cable and broadcast), then all is limited to 100 Mbit / c.

I do not know if there was a problem? The router receives and distributes wi-fi, and on the wire - not. What could be more. Reflash, I rebooted

* AlexGN65,
A computer (laptop) stand on the wire which network settings? - should be all in a machine (automatically receive settings). Check.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 30.05.19, 08:10

* Avenger80 , Everything on the machine. Connected by wire computer, tv. suddenly bran

Posted 05/30/2019, 8:29:

* Avenger80 I wrote. Internet from the provider receives. According to the wi-fi distributes, and suddenly there on the wire

Post has been editedAlexGN65 - 30.05.19, 08:27
Reason for editing: Added information

* AlexGN65,
As you write, if discharged to the factory settings, reflash and zero response - the direct road to the SC.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 30.05.19, 08:31

* Avenger80 , Cheered. The town even has? I will learn
thank

Post has been editedAlexGN65 - 30.05.19, 08:32

* AlexGN65,
And web muzzle can enter? What have you got there by pointing to a wired connection? Although if thrown to the factory settings and reflash, then everything should be there as standard and automatically over the wire. A lack of connection hints at some sort of a physical fault, if the client is not guilty (settings are not automatic, and set static, for example), but you write that machine and it worked, and then everything is lost and reset did not help - it is logical that that -That flew in a router.

P.S. The odds you just replace a new one or make a refund.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 30.05.19, 08:51

* Avenger80 Just I made again reset and, suddenly, all inclusive. Now I'm afraid that will happen again, pah-pah. What did he think he is?)

* AlexGN65,
Lucky ... But sooner enjoy (watch) ... To be honest, most of the problems at the TP-Link routers because they are not very high-quality software (you read their profile forum :) -http: //forum.tp-linkru...2c5e2392959eb8dbd35a04- just read and analyze).

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 30.05.19, 09:09

Avenger80 @ 27.05.19, 11:58*
(Internet through wire and ether), then all limited 100Mbit / c.

Those. when connected "polugigabitnogo" cable to the router and use it as a wifi access point, I do not see speed above 100 megabits?

* shuballoff,
Of course not - he can not physically take over the wire more than 100 Mbit / c, well, not as the word really does. And that if on a wire it does not take more than 100 Mbit / c, and then on the air with the same wire, he can not take more than 100 Mbit / c, respectively. This 100MB router. For Gigabit there is another model of the TP-Link - Archer C6. Say good if reflash in the open wrt.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 30.05.19, 22:09

* Avenger80, Thanks for clarifying. Baby said to you router model.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 00:43