Tp-Link Archer C60 - Discussion | [Wifirouter]: 450Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s | 4x100Mb

Rep: (0)
Tp-Link Archer C60 - discussion пїЅ
wifirouter wifirouter: 2.4GHz (450Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: no

Specifications
Interface
4 LAN ports 10/100 Mbps
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / off button Wi-Fi
On / off button power supply
Antenna 3 Г— 2.4 GHz antenna
2 Г— 5 GHz antenna
External power supply 12 V / 1 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 230 Г— 144 Г— 37 mm
PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz wireless networking standards
IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
Wireless transmission rate up to 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
up to 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2.4-2.4835 GHz
5150-5250 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power) 13.5 dBm max. (2.4 GHz)
17 dBm max. (5 GHz)
Modes of operation Wireless router
WDS (Four Address)
WDS (AP + APC)
WEP wireless security
WPA / WPA2
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
MAC address filtering
CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN Connection Type Dynamic IP Address / Static IP Address / PPPoE /
BigPond / L2TP (Dual Access) / PPTP (Dual Access)
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP DHCP server
DHCP client
Address Reservation
VPN PPTP traffic pass
L2TP
IPSec (AH Head)
IPSec (ESP Head)
Access Control Parental Control
Local control
List of nodes
Scheduled Access
Rule management
IPv4 Protocols
IPv6
Guest network One 2.4 GHz guest network
One 5 GHz guest network

http: //www.tp-link.com.c..60.html#specifications
Firmware
Useful information

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 31.01.19, 17:09
Reason for editing: Update for Archer from 60 v2

Rep: (205)
* P6800,
Fully agree with your conclusions. Installed 3 gadgets by 2.4 Hz and 4 to 5Hz. Constantly shaking with the torrents, connected to the IP TV (2 range). There are no problems with rename from C60 on the AC1900. I can enter what's from the application, that from the browser. After the update at the beginning of January T.G. There are no problems with a reset to the factory settings. It is quite suitable. With Ali, it would be possible to book another, a little cheaper, but did not want to wait, urgently needed 5Hz. Something like this!

Rep: (75)
* P6800,
* smailrus,
It is good that you have no problems, it means there is some kind of hope ... :) I will observe. Or I will be a super lucky-in with two consecutive devices ...

Rep: (1)
Good evening to everyone. Not particularly united, I decided to buy a new router, instead of the old Zyxel Keenetic Lite, that with one antenna ... I am thinking to take C60, but I met more. Tell me, what is the difference, not badly and the other option for the house. Sell, if there is something more suitable for this price. I want a gigabit network and a normal coating in the apartment of 100 sq.m., well, and Mu Mimo) Thank you. And in general, they write here anything, that one does not work, then another. True or lie?

* bizkviton
Nobody is going to discourage! Choose to you. Look at the reviews on YouTube. Personally, everything is plowing well. If you compare TPLINK, I would choose Keenetic, especially now they separated from Zyxel, so to speak independent. Could order with Aliexspress, but did not want to wait. And in our city Keeneti was not. So the choice is yours.

Post has been editedsmailrus - 18.03.19, 18:55

* bizkviton
If the gigabit network want, then C6. C60 - 100 Mbit. In general, cool Keenetic Viva (KN-1910), but he is dear.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 18.03.19, 19:22

Rep: (1)
* smailrus, * Avenger80, , thanks for the answer. Still, Viva Che is even on Ali costs 6+, not ready for such spending on the router, it seems that Tplink is optimal in terms of price-quality ratio. Recently dealt with Archer C50. I bought a bunch of Dir300 and Dir2540, which 15 years work successfully, one receives an Internet for ADSL, the other distributes the wafer. But in connection with the arrival of new technologies to the address, a new C50 was purchased to pierce the walls and use 5 Hz range. And the dir 300 will be accepted on custom and is used as a client, takes an Internet on Waffle from Archer and gives it to a stationary comp. Archer C50 first set up a turn app from mobile, did not let it go for some reason. But then OK, touched.
Here in comparison with this bundle, well, the available kinetik Light, which is also 8-10 years old, I think the Archer C6 is like a coach on steam rod in comparison with a modern car. What do you think?

Rep: (162)
A couple of weeks ago I bought C50, on the replacement of an old Kinetik Light, who worked 6 years without problems. In a couple of weeks, I noticed that the connection is often torn at 5Hz and the connection is strongly lost through 2 brick walls (2-bedroom apartment, the router in the hall, in the bedroom 5Hz is normal, in the kitchen through 2 walls everything is bad, power mode: medium) , on, regarding 2.4 Hz on which only the laptop (is in the kitchen), speed 25-40 / 45-65 MB / C and constantly sausage, not stably shorter. So, it was all tired of it and I replaced the C50 on C60 (I used 2 weeks exactly, changed without problems). Of the advantages, the signal is more stable and keeping the signal and keeps better, on 5Hz on phones work on excellent, after two walls, the speed of 86/95 MB / C (this is in the kitchen). By 2.4 Hz, the signal is more stable, but the speed is the same 40/65, as if nothing has changed. Firmware Last 2.1.2, the transmitter power is installed in the mode: medium, the reset to the factory did not do, something like this.

Post has been editedTorn101 - 19.03.19, 14:11

* sasa01,
The ability to change the password remains - you just need to go out from the online account and it will appear.

Rep: (5)
Archer C60, when only bought I bought a speed of 95/95 on mobile devices, after a couple of months I began to issue 9/10?

* Kuka-ss,
And what decision? - Reset to factory settings, try to re-roll the last firmware. And if it does not help, then in the SC.
P.S. I noticed such an interesting feature - all the relatively new TP-LINK routers are subject to the same problems, regardless of the model. I noticed this, reading themes on the TP Link forum. Any problem from the forum and it looks like my problems with my model of the Archer C60 router - Well, for example, here:https: //forum.tp-linkr...p? f = 405 & p = 71455 # P71455 , https: //forum.tp-linkr...p? f = 341 & p = 71341 # P71341
By the way, I wrote again into technical support - I passed exactly 5 days from the date of rebooting and the TETHER program stopped entering from mobile data to the router, but it enters the computer normally. Type connected to the account. I turn off, and it will not re-connect to the account - the circle rotates a second and all zero reaction and so to infinity - reboot and everything is cool. New router - the problem arose a second time with a periodicity of 5 days. I dropped to the factory, made a new account - now I observe - the countdown went. :) This is such a product TP-Link ... :( I'm just starting to be disappointed as their products ... Strange, but my last router - TP-Link 841nd v.8 worked for 5 years and still has a brother and It was all fine. I didn't even know that you could freeze with the router. The old router loaded quickly, the web interface did not slow down any drop, the router could work for months without problems, that I generally treated him as just some kind of stupid adapter ( The extension) between the provider and the computer and WiFi worked relatively stable. And here - the modern device is loaded, probably two minutes, the web-interface is some kind of inhibited, unstable to one of their work. Good only in it and power WiFi. The rest is all Somehow a little in addition. I do not know, maybe I am such lucky, but using two brand new Archer C60 devices, I will say that both work with oddities. There are no reinforced concrete stability ... no pleasure from the purchase of the Archer C60.
Maybe others have no such problems, and maybe they just don't notice others - for example, someone does not use the Tether and account program at all, someone never enters the router settings, once confined and everything, but simply uses through Router computer through the wire and one smartphone is not particularly speed, well, etc. And I, by virtue of my character, while the device is new, I decided to try new rows (cloud, deleted access, router settings) - I tried to my head ...

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 22.03.19, 11:01

Rep: (60)
I advised the neighbor to replace the old cheapest Dr. Link on C6. It is not a particularly problem, but at the new LG, the telecale when viewing sometimes complained about the Internet, hung. When I changed, speedtest speed up to 90MB, - against 60-70 D-Linkovsky. Cable connection. And here I am on the master laptop (on Wi Fay 40mb \ s) I open the page of Yandex, as everything hangs on the TV. Updated firmware. Same stuff. When I read a feedback on the DNS and there someone assured that this super-duper device will work and will work (there are several devices at once) - I did not believe. Tell me, can I somehow solve this problem? Never came across such. In the USSB of the TV stuck pure (FAT32) USB flash drive for 16g. Someone advised to caching will be useful. It is not enough that the difference in the picture in the TV has not changed nothing, - the same 5-7 seconds on the quality set of HD. On the laptop the same 40 megabit. So at the same time do not work.

Post has been editedkonshul - 24.03.19, 22:31

* konshul,
I wonder if the speedtest run on multiple devices immediately, how will it (C6) be divided by the speed (stream) at the same time? The same C60 divides evenly and proportionally and for it is not a problem of several devices. I, though how the C60 in the stability of work, but in terms of the WiFi itself it is good.

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 24.03.19, 23:16

Rep: (60)
Avenger80 I can not check yet. We are not particularly experimenting. I connected, updated the firmware, showed that there is an increase in speed on the speedtest on the telecale. On the laptop on Wi-Fay the Internet there. It is clear that the owner is not a kaif to endure my experiments. I am waiting for it to get tired and he himself will give complaints. According to good, it was necessary to pick up the router home to himself and check, but did not think that there could be such a jamb. So it would seem, on the wire (on the TV), there should be no problems in general. Speed ​​from Rostelecom 100MB \ s.
P.S. Jought to the neighbor and climbed the router settings. Disconnected 5GHz (not needed), IGMP snooping turned on, priorities included 50m outgoing, 1000 - included on the TV and laptop, re-incl from Dean. Aypi addresses from the severcher. Something else, but I do not remember. "Mumu" - turned on. I tried at the same time a TV and a laptop, everything is fine and there. Ping is sometimes for 100 on the TV, speed 70 with a small incoming. On the laptop 52. Shows the TV stable. The laptop loads the pages and turns the video immediately and without problems.

Post has been editedkonshul - 25.03.19, 12:44
Reason for editing: After a couple of hours it turned out.

Hello forum users! He became the owner of Archer C60. I took the provider to the package on the GBIT. I connect to the straight cable gives 900 Mbps. According to Wi-Fi, that 5GHz, that 2.4 GHz is greater than 95. Built-in 2.1.2 Build 20181227 REL.34229.

Actually the question itself: I expected at least 400 via Wiifa, I behaved for a marketing move with a gigabit router? Or what was not so set up?

Rep: (96)
* disneyland1992,
Of course, I am not an expert. And since when did the C60 become a gigabit? Port WAN: 10/100 Mbps

Um) and how to overclock it in this case to the 800 Mbit of Wi-Fi 5GHz?

* disneyland1992,
To buy another router where ports support 1000 Mbps

Thank you :) Litched a little

Rep: (2)
New firmware online 2.1.2 Build 20181227 REL.34229
Has anyone put? Is there problems with her ??

* Nomad # 1,
Well, let's start with what you need to read a pair of three pages. And you learn that the firmware is not new, already use the beginning of January this year.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.11.20, 23:28