10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DIGMA CITI E202 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 1.44GHz | 4GB RA
Vlad61s
Message#1
30.10.17, 10:54
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 89
Check in: 10.06.15
Pocophone F1 6/128

DIGMA CITI E202- Discussion � | Description| Buying and Accessories�
tabletpc | Windows | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 1.44GHz | 4GB

Attached Image

Specifications
Laptop operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Screen diagonal in inches: 11.6 "
Matrix Type: IPS
Resolution: 1920x1080
Touch screen: yes
LED backlight: yes
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 1.44GHz
Processor frequency (in turbo mode): 1.92 GHz
CPU core number: quad core
Graphics type: integrated
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 400
RAM: 4096 MB
SSD capacity: 32 GB
Memory card support: microSD
Built-in card reader: yes
Bluetooth technology support: yes (v4.0)
Wi-Fi technology support: yes
USB 2.0 ports: 1
USB 3.0 ports: 1
Mini HDMI connector: yes
Acoustic system: stereo speakers
Webcam: yes
Built-in microphone: yes
Color solution: black
Keyboard color: black
Case material: high quality plastic
Case dimensions: 277x190x16.7mm
Weight: 1.156 kg
Battery: li-ion 7800 mah

additional information
Included SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I 64 GB (already inserted into the slot for microSD).
The screen resolution of the notebook is 1920x1080, on many sites (including the official one) erroneously indicated 1366x768!
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information

Known problems and solutions
Problem:Missing microphone
Decision:On the official website appeared instructions for solving the problem.http://dl.digma.ru/01349

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedVlad61s - 15.02.19, 14:48
Reason for editing: Adding links, solving a microphone problem
bagdisss
Message#2
06.11.17, 23:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 06.11.17

Hello.
Do we need firewood for this laptop?
If so, where can they be found? There is no firewood on this laptop.
Vlad61s
Message#3
06.11.17, 23:37
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* bagdisssgood evening! I understand it in the open access driver Digma does not store, only for older models. As time will be, maybe in a week or on weekends I will try to request them from those support.

Post has been editedVlad61s - 06.11.17, 23:38
bagdisss
Message#4
07.11.17, 02:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

Thank you for help! I hope that it will find.
And what I sit without a working sensor, for that with Windows corporate ___-
madmaxim
Message#5
07.11.17, 21:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 02.12.07
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Hey. How is the device, how is the screen, how are things going with Wi-Fi? How long does the battery last when surfing the Internet? What can you say about the assembly? I plan to purchase and I will be grateful for the answers.
Lansel
Message#6
07.11.17, 22:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 14.07.16

There is no firewood on this laptop.

Files for CITI E202offsite
Vlad61s
Message#7
07.11.17, 23:16
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* Lansel,strange, since I only had the instructions in the files.
Judging by the date of downloading the driver files, they probably come from the E200.

Post has been editedVlad61s - 07.11.17, 23:29
Vlad61s
Message#8
07.11.17, 23:27
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* madmaximwelcome The device is excellent, Wi-Fi does not seem to fall off, as on its predecessors, now I use it as the main device, instead of the PC, which you will not take with you. The battery lasts about 6 hours, plus or minus an hour depending on the load. You can even play simple or old games on the incentive, such as Stardew Valley, HoMM3, or 3D games on the minimum salary. Because of the small amount of internal memory and a weak flash drive for heavy applications, I won’t be able to overclock, I plan to try to install an external SSD and install everything on it, including Windows.
Build so-so, at least I got this kind. The box was sealed as it should be, but the edge was sealed with tape, the laptop itself seemed to be dropped, there was a small chip on the edge. I noticed all this already at home, I didn’t find fault, after all at that price it’s a sin to cry, took it for a while, maybe a year, a little more, to appreciate the advantage of Windows tablets. Although I can hardly believe that he will work a year.
bagdisss
Message#9
07.11.17, 23:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

Thank you all for your help! : Thank_you: firewood appeared in the late afternoon on the site, saw after they answered from the support. And then I did not have time to unsubscribe, they already found it before me: D

Lansel @ 11/07/17, 10:56 PM*
Files for CITI E202 from offsite

a day and a half he wrote in support. after that, yes, they actually appeared on the off site (as for me, the download date was randomly set at all).

Vlad61s @ 07.11.17, 23:16*
Judging by the date of downloading the driver files, they probably come from the E200.

From E200, the wood did not fit, yesterday I tried to put them. everything worked fine with this wood, including the sensor.

As an apparatus

I can’t say anything yet, except for “I’m tired of looking for the right firewoodâ€: lol:

Post has been editedbagdisss - 08.11.17, 00:00
guzhikov
Message#10
08.11.17, 20:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 23.03.17

Do you guys have a video on the 202 model?
Vlad61s
Message#11
09.11.17, 12:55
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* guzhikov,Not yet. The model is new, and the price segment is not one for someone to rivet normal reviews. You can only be content with photos or you can see the reviews on the E200, they are almost identical, at least for hardware, if you are interested in the operation of the device.
karabas789
Message#12
13.11.17, 18:05
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 05.08.16

The main question remains open: is it possible for an android to flop on it without removing the Windows?
I suspect that there is not enough space ...
Vlad61s
Message#13
13.11.17, 19:01
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* karabas789The maximum free space after installing all updates is about 8-10 GB. Consider expediency. And not the fact that everything will work on the android. Do not forget that the driver only under Windows. It is easier to install an emulator if the goal is to launch any games.
karabas789
Message#14
14.11.17, 16:59
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 05.08.16

Vlad61s @ 11/13/17, 19:01*
The maximum free space after installing all updates is about 8-10 GB

But really replace 32 gigabytes with a larger volume? Who opened the thread back cover, what form factor is memory?
And one more question: is there a bios on ufi? With multi-boot problems will not be? Such a script ride?UEFI FAQ (Post saintonotole # 22453972)

PS: I also forgot to add that I would like to replace the 10-ku with an eight, or with 8.1 - as an option (it happens on a new iron 8-ka clumsily get up). But this is unlikely to solve the problem with free space ...

Post has been editedkarabas789 - 14.11.17, 17:06
Reason for editing: Shl
metelshik
Message#15
15.11.17, 15:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 15.11.17
Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Q415

Hello! I was interested in this laptop: I want to give my granddaughter (14 years old) a birthday present. What do you think, experts, a normal apparatus for studying (well, play a little, of course, watch movies), or prefer something more solid?
And, if possible, a personal question to Vlad61s: what is the basis of your assumption that this laptop will not work even a year? Thank.
Vlad61s
Message#16
16.11.17, 19:06
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* karabas789I apologize for the long answer, there was no time. I won’t tell you about the bios until I’ve logged in, I will try on the weekends and try to put all the points here. At the expense of replacing on Win 8 to begin with, you should know that the drivers for this device are only on Win 10, and not the fact that there will be backward compatibility. Of course, I don’t know for what purpose you need to replace 10 by 8, but the eight will not work faster, and the memory is unlikely to increase. The laptop is so smart. The only way to slightly increase the memory on the system "disk" is to remove the hibernation, it takes about 4GB for me, but this is a useful thing, so I don’t turn it off.
At the expense of memory, the device did not disassemble, since it is under warranty, but it should be quite simple to understand, all bolts are on the back cover. In fact, as far as I understand, this is more a tablet than a laptop, all its elements are located in the keyboard, in the lid only the display (which makes life easier for mounts). And so I think that all the memory elements will be soldered on the board in the form of SMD. As soon as the warranty expires in a year, I will immediately disassemble the device, you can slightly fake the cooling system, it does not heat up catastrophically, but there is no limit to perfection :).
Vlad61s
Message#17
16.11.17, 19:28
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

* metelshik,For work and study, I consider the device ideal. It works very quickly and without any complaints (provided that you upgrade Windows to the latest build). The only thing I didn’t like very much in this device was the build quality. By build quality, I mean the quality of the plastic from which the case is made (perhaps some did not understand the previous message about the build quality). To be more precise, I have been using the device for 3 weeks already, during this time, there were obvious scratches on the back of the case, although I handled it very carefully, there is glass almost the entire screen size in the inside of the display. parts, not much, if pressed, it becomes normal until you start to move or rotate the screen. Well, after buying the case was a little "wounded", the plastic in some places was scratched and a little chipped corners.

Here we can conclude: we have a device worth ~ 13,000 Russian rubles, the package of which also includes a 64GB SD card, costing about 1,500 rubles, while the laptop itself is very smart, fast, just fun, but beauty and performance require sacrifice, and this sacrifice In this device, a housing was made, and it was decided to save on its quality in order to make a good and productive iron at a very attractive price. Therefore, if a beautiful appearance is important to you, then take a device from another company, but it’s not the fact that it will be as productive and at that price, but if your appearance is not so important and the device will always be kept neat, then this is the most optimal choice.

At this point I want to finish and add that in this post I personally expressed my opinion. And I'll add: I'm not sure that the laptop will be able to withstand a fall, even though it is a disease not only of this, but of many other laptops, especially with HDD. There is already, depending on how you will treat him. For this reason, in a previous post, I said that the laptop may not last a year.Well, because of my curiosity: D
Vlad61s
Message#18
16.11.17, 19:33
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

I already wrote a lot of text, but I would also like to share an interesting little story that happened to me with this device.
I sit somehow in the light of the day and notice that the film on the device (yes, on the tablet there is also a factory film on the display, in addition to the film as on tablets (with characteristics)) is glued a bit clumsily and can be seensecond layer of filmI decided to remove the film and see what it is. I shoot the film, and I see ... the second film. It turns out for some reason during the assembly at the factory they stuck the second film over the first one. Such cases, so the company apparently cares about the safety of devices :).
metelshik
Message#19
16.11.17, 19:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

+++: thank_you:
Vlad61s
Message#20
18.11.17, 13:54
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Pocophone F1 6/128

Good day! As promised, a little about the BIOS of this device, I attach photos of the most significant points of the BIOS. Logging into the BIOS is performed by pressing F2 during power-on, when the screen has not turned on yet, but the power LED is already lit, it is about 3 seconds. I did not notice any particularly significant settings in the BIOS, except for disabling the CPU throttling (when the processor overheats, the processor skips cycles, performance decreases, and then the processor temperature). But, so that I was throttled, I did not notice, so I left the setting as it is, in the value "Enabled".

1. Upon entering the BIOS, such a menu appears. I didn’t completely take a picture of the screen, as the design of the usual BIOS, at the top is the menu name, on the right is the description of the selected setting, below is the description of the keys for operation.
Attached Image

2. Boot Manager (Boot Manager).
Attached Image

3. Device Manager. There is only a video setting, the choice of the options PCI and AGP. As far as I know, if you choose AGP, the screen goes out and you have to go into the BIOS blindly and change this setting.
Attached Image

4. Setup Utility. This item is interesting because it is made as if as a separate application, because when you exit this menu it asks if I want to save the current settings. There is no Russian language, you can not even ask. This utility has 3 tabs, the first is the system information and the choice of date / time.
Attached Image

5. The second tab is Power. At the expense of the settings that are not understood here, for the first time I see such.
Attached Image

6. Advanced CPU Control. The most probably important point of the bios that everyone is interested in.
Attached Image

That's all. I think it makes no sense to describe Boot From File and Secure Boot, you can easily find information on these settings on the Internet, the main thing is that now there is a little idea about BIOS settings, maybe it will help someone.
It was interesting that the BIOS is divided, as it were, into 2 parts, the basic settings and the utility, the utility itself is more like a familiar BIOS, but with a more abundant amount of CPU settings.

Post has been editedVlad61s - 18.11.17, 13:56
Reason for editing: Spoilers ...
metelshik
Message#21
19.11.17, 18:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

Found a discrepancy in the characteristics: it is indicated that the speaker system is stereo speakers, in fact - one speaker (asked a question on the Citylink website)
Digma

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 18:03