Corpse Party Blood Drive [mai eng + rus] + NoNpDrm Eng [US] | Corpse Party Blood Drive with translation

Rep: (26)
CORPSE PARTY: BLOOD DRIVE
Party of the Dead: Bloody Sacrifice
Attached Image

Corpse Party: Blood Drive is a direct continuation of the game Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. For the first time in the series, the world and characters are made in 3D.
After the prologue events, Naomi rescued Ayumi and helped her get to the hospital. The old Shinozaki house and the book disappeared without a trace. In the hospital, Ayumi is visited by a colleague of her sister from the Institute of Wiccanism - the society of worship of spirits. She gives Ayumi Khin's last request: to find the Book of Shadows and save the world from disaster ...
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The English mai image on which the translation was created and verified:https://mega.nz/#!vBMj...Gvvt12x-BSCvxMW5tk3Mz8
NoNpDrm image of my cartridge (on it translationDOES NOT START , but you never know how to make friends with them): https://mega.nz/#!rU0H...RL4bh7o8Gh0YuadWUNl_Aw
Translation Corpse Party Blood Drive:https://mega.nz/#F!fd8…3HOkFvbJfc5yPoovd7rkig
Text:* BarskyR
Textures:Lanciko(a.k.a.* ThankForWing )
Technical tips (Concatenation operation for “Received: (item)!”, Escaping “&” in interview xml files and the idea of ​​using regular expressions to simplify editing):Lanciko(a.k.a.* ThankForWing )
Editors / testers:* misfits_alex, * cyberhellboy
Public relations (with VKontakte group):* Curious91

Translated usedsometitles and individual replicas-quotes from the translation of the first part of the tagteam.

Unresolved shortcomings:
Attached Image

1s4 instead of 1/4. The flaw is present in the “Interview” section, in the “Ghost Gallery” section, for example, it is shown correctly 1/13. This happens because, for some reason, the gaming font is used for the 1s4 inscription, but not the system font. And in my gaming pseudo-cyrilistic font there is, unfortunately, no extra space for the “/” sign.
Attached Image

chapter all
In theory, this should have been translated. The words are in NameTagSortList.lua and StringTable.lua, they are translated but not displayed. Inside archive archive.psarc there is a file without level18 extension, where these words are duplicated. It managed to translate Collected: - Found:, however, replacing the words Chapter and All there with __Chapter and All for some reason does not. They meet there twice, I tried to replace them only in the first place, tried only in the second, tried in both - nothing. In the case of Collected, the replacement in second place helped.
Attached Image

For unknown reasons, the replacement of DDS uncompressed RGB format textures leads to game crashes in unpredictable (but fixed) locations. At the same time, the perpetrators of texture errors themselves are displayed normally. In addition to the above, such textures include: other news screens (with red dots on the map), the Shinozaki family tree and Mochida’s Springs.
Preservation.
Instead of place names - a set of letters. Such is the price of pseudo-Cyrillic. Here, except that the lua code is changed very strongly, so that instead of what is used in the game, the Russian name is substituted, or at least English, if this is possible in principle.

Installation:
Option 1: Copy and replace the contents of the archive in the installation folder mai, then install the image
Option 2: Copy and replace the contents of the archive into the already installed game in ux0: app / PCSE00708 /

Bonus for whit owners:
Attached Image

The official theme of the Corpse Party Blood Drive from the playstation store in Japan:
https://mega.nz/#!LZl0...P3q9MqsO3TF0Y4mHOU8Hog(set as any unofficial topic, using, for example,Custom Themes Manager'but)

Interesting additional information:
Ghost text:
While working on the translation of the game I met a decent amount of text that is in the files, but not used in the game.
Sometimes these are additional descriptions and replicas:
(CAUTION, SPOILERS !!!)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

sometimes alternative developments:
(CAUTION, SPOILERS !!!)
Attached Image

sometimes interesting story information:
(CAUTION, SPOILERS !!!)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Only a very small part of this “ghost text” is translated into English (fragments 10, maximum 20), the majority (and a rather big majority!) is hidden among Japanese comments of the developers code. I strongly advise you to climb files with Google translator - you will learn a lot of interesting things! If I knew Japanese, it would be possible to make a second Translation + version and include all this ghostly text, but I do not know it, so I don’t undertake.

A last wish: I would like someone who knows Japanese to translate Corpse Party 2U. I wonder what happened there: blush:

Happy Halloween, all a pleasant game and sweet nightmares! } -)

Post has been editedDyuss - 15.11.17, 00:36
Reason for editing: Link changed

Rep: (0)
I do not really rummage in the installation, but is it possible to install it on an unstitched whit? If not, I will wait for the android translation

Rep: (99)
* Braidit
certainly not

And how long will the version on android be translated?

Corpse - Corpse.
Where did you get the "dead"?

So also the "sacrifice" from somewhere.

Post has been editedKolabin - 30.10.17, 18:11

Rep: (23)
* Braidit
Search our all ...
Corpse Party BLOOD DRIVE [3D] (Post Damon # 65589712)

Rep: (386)
* Kolabin , about the first I do not agree - to translate "corpse" as a "dead man" is quite appropriate. But the second, yes, blood drive literally translates as "blood circulation". In general, it is easier to leave the name as it is.

* Dark-O-Storm In this series of games, the Corpse will be much more appropriate, because we meet there the bodies of students. The dead there are much less common.

Rep: (386)
* Kolabin, with the same success you can say "Party on the bones." But it’s better not to translate the name at all: why break something that works fine anyway?

Something terrible game, I reached the second chapter, I'm afraid once again to approach the corpses, and so on.
The select button turns the flashlight on and off - are the batteries inserted from the inventory automatically, if the charge runs out or can you use the flashlight endlessly? And as for consumables, they need to save or you can spend peacefully? Because I try to go to all corners and collect everything. And as I read from the dialogue it is better not to touch anything again and not to approach the corpses, because the reason is lost (((((

Rep: (5)
Helium @ 04.11.17, 21:29*
an endless flashlight - these are batteries inserted automatically from the inventory

Not really. This is fixed by the last brightness mode of the flashlight. If you use it honestly, it slowly dims and goes out, and if you put new batteries, and then turn on infinity, it will never go out. But it is necessary to check at each level (after the screensavers) that the infinity mode is active.
save or you can spend quietly

It is better to spend calmly, but not rashly. In principle, in each level consumables as much as is enough to pass this level.
the mind is lost

Yes, when inspecting corpses and falling into a trap (when the tentacles are grabbed), there is a cloud of reason, but at the levels there are usually figurines that remove this blackout.

* misfits_alex,
That is, with an endless flashlight, batteries are not needed?))

Helium @ 11/04/17, 10:00 PM*
That is, with an endless flashlight, no batteries needed?

Yes, that's right. )))

Rep: (6)
Guys, I re-ran the game and it still hangs in chapter four, after Ayumi takes the stone "rigor".
If anything,here ;)

cyberhellboy @ 08.11.17, 20:50*
Guys, I re-ran the game and it still hangs in chapter four, after Ayumi takes the stone "rigor".
If anything, here;)

Good day. I sincerely try to understand where this error is, but on the wolf statue everything is working fine for me. It would help if you clarified what text was on the screen at that moment (the last one before the error).

Post has been editedBarskyR - 10.11.17, 18:50

BarskyR @ 10.11.17, 18:48*
where is this error

Good day.
I literally just ran an episode with a wolf 4 times, below the details:
1 pass - no extra gestures, ran down, got "Austerity", tried to take the object to the right of the statue, did not take it, quickly left the location, successfully.
2 pass - after receiving "Strictness" I tried to take the object to the right of the statue, did not work, switched from Ayumi to Chisinau and again to Ayumi, tried to search the corpse before leaving the location, did not work, tried to leave the location, again did not work, tried to go into inventory (clicked triangle), and the game hung.
3 and 4 pass - the same as described above, but filmed a video on the phone, I immediately apologize for the quality, put it on my GoogleDisk, here’s the link (I will delete it later):https: //drive.google.c...rDyPCOI902P4miwFeVa41T

https://www.sendspace.com/file/22ijdy
Corrected. It will probably be necessary to ask the moderators to replace the link to the link to the folder so that you can post the updated version with this fix and the text changes ... well and continue to update if necessary.

The link "Translation" file no longer exists. ((

StrangerYAN @ 11/14/17, 17:06*
The link "Translation" file no longer exists. ((

Now the link is changed to the correct one. Everything is there, everything works.

The author of great respect! I reached chapter 4, when I saw that there was a translation, I immediately downloaded it, set it up and started again, because I could not finish some things. Thank you very much! : thank_you:: thank_you:
: lol: I am glad that this project was completed and not thrown a quarter of the way, as was the case with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (here it is simply given for example, because in Russian I expected him xs how much, but then abandoned expectations and passed in english)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 11:47