Attached ImageBlackview ultra
Discussion | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

Post has been editedPde2000 - 21.11.17, 16:31
Reason for editing: The topic header has been changed.
komb1990
Message#2
15.05.15, 12:08
The Pineapple Games
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1173
Check in: 17.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Have a goodxda guideby porting cwm to mt6582, which, in turn, is based onRussian guide

Post has been editedkomb1990 - 15.05.15, 12:11

--------------------
Apple: iPad Air 32GB, iPad mini 32GB
Nintendo: 2ds, 3ds xl, ds lite, dsi and a ton of portable
Other: Chuwi vi8, Chuwi lapbook 14.1, Orange Pi PC + RETROPIE
Bloody eagle
Message#3
22.05.15, 16:35
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 31.03.14

Shil as the link above. I used SP MDT from the archive with firmware.

one). Turn off the phone. Do not connect the cable to the computer.
2). Distort the battery, before installing the battery, wait 40 seconds
3). Connect the body to the computer, the OS will find a new device. I had problems with the device (Win7 x64) - it was defined as a COM port, but it did not run through it in any way, MDT did not see it ... I decided to manually reinstall firewood from \ tools \ Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00 \ Driver_Auto_Installer \ Driver_Auto_Installer \ FeaturePhoneDriver \ v1.1032.1 \ Win7 \ usb2ser_Win764.inf. The system swore that the device was working incorrectly, but nevertheless, MDT picked it up.
four). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
five). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
6). The original says that you need to choose from "Database Factory menu>Configuration File ", but I did not find such items in it. This file is present in the folder with MDT, but when I started it I swore that the database format was not correct (I don’t need Access)
7). Select the menu item File>Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (in the folder with SP_MDT).
eight). Click the "Scatter File" button and select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt from the folder with the firmware.
9). Click "Start all".
ten). Connect the disabled body to the computer. The program will appear one or more green circles. If you have not decided on the first time - disconnect, distort the battery and connect again. The firmware process will go.
eleven). After the message (OK), click "Stop" and turn off the phone from the computer.
12). Turn on the phone.

Attention!!! In this firmware recovery in an alien language! My partner claims that this is Chinese, but I do not believe him.

If anyone knows what kind of recovery you can shove there instead, please share.

Firmware for everyone else flooded here:https://yadi.sk/d/z13xcod3gomYF

Post has been editedBloody eagle - 22.05.15, 16:45
master_lee
Message#4
03.07.15, 01:42
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9427
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Installing custom recovery via the SP Flash Tool and getting root rights

This instruction implies that you have the following files:
what should be on the pc
SP Flash Tool- program for firmware recovery
Scatter.txt- to download recovery.img in SP Flash Tool
recovery.img- in fact, the image of the most custom recovery for installation via the SP Flash Tool

What have you already installedMediaTek drivers(The link is clickable. If you have already installed drivers through the auto-installer, then this item can be skipped)

Instructions for installing custom recovery:
  1. First of all downloadSuperSUarchive and place it on the external sd card memory in the device. You do not need to unpack this archive, just copy it to the root of the memory card, next to other folders and files (no need to hide in folders)
  2. Download archive
    Download archive with SP Flash Tool and recovery
    Attached fileCWM RECOVERY.7z(28.98 MB)
    which contains:
    SP Flash Tool
    MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
    recovery.img
  3. Unpack the archive so that the folder name does not contain Cyrillic characters, only Latin letters and numbers. Make sure that there are no other files in this folder.
  4. Go to the folder with the program Flash Tool and run the file Flash_Tool.exe from there, as administrator (right click on the file ->run as administrator). If a warning appears stating that the Scatter file is not loaded, then simply click OK to continue.
  5. Before you open the program, click on the Scatter-loading button in the right corner of the program window. A browse window opens, go to the folder where recovery.img is located and select the scatter file MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
  6. Before continuing, make sure that the device is disconnected from the PC. After selecting the scatter file, the recovery tool should load in the Flash Tool window, make sure that the check box is just opposite the RECOVERY section and nowhere else (sometimes the boot.img file is also flashed along with the recovery, in which case it will be provided along with the recovery and will be in the same folder called boot.img).
  7. Next, to put the program into the standby mode of the smartphone connection, click the Download button in the program window (if a warning pops up indicating that not all files are downloaded, click OK to continue). It should turn out as shown in the screenshot.
    SP Flash Tool
    Attached Image

8. After you clicked the Download button, take your device in your hands and turn it off completely. "Flip" the battery (pull out / insert), but after that do not turn on the device, but leave it off. Now just connect the switched off device to the computer in order for the Flash Tool to start the firmware of your recovery. Since we are only flashing the recovery partition, the firmware should take a few seconds. After the end of the firmware, a window will appear with a green circle (if the firmware does not start, in 99% of cases, this is a problem with the drivers, that is, they are not installed stupidly)
  9. As soon as the firmware is completed, disconnect the device from the PC, but do not rush to turn it on. "Fold" the battery again, and turn on the device

PS: I did not manage to enter the recovery in the standard way and therefore I used the command line and adb.exe.
Instructions for running recovery after flashing it from a powered on phone
Download the archive by the link.adb.zip, unzip it to drive C to make it like this C: \ adb \ adb.exe. Next on the phone we turn on USB debugging, if it is on then we skip this item. Start the Start Here.bat batch file and enter commands into it in order:
adb devices
and after this command we confirm the permission to connect your PC to the device. Then we enter
adb reboot recovery
And the device should restart and go into the recovery, if it went in, but it turns out to be a stock, in the upper corner there will be an inscription (3e), then this is a stock and we did not ask for CWM and we need to repeat everything again. I managed to run from the third time in CWM after the firmware recovery, since it was rewriting the stock one. Next, after starting in CWM, install SuperSU.zip according to the instructions below.

Instructions for obtaining root rights from custom recovery

Install SuperSU via CWM
  1. After you get into the recovery, do the following (for navigation, use the sound buttons as up / down and the power button to select the option (the buttons will be mirrored, since the recovery will be upside down, but this has not lost its properties)
    Commands for installing zip in CWM Recovery:
    • install zip
    • choose zip from sdcard
    • choose the SuperSU zip archive, which we copied to the device’s memory before (sometimes the zip archive for obtaining root rights may be different, that is, not SuperSU, this is usually specified in the subject of obtaining root rights to the device)
    • Yes - Install
    • Reboot System now (in the main menu of recovery, select the reboot of the device)
    • Choose Yes - Fix root (/ system / xbin / su)
  2. After installing the zip archive from the recovery and boot device. Find among the installed applications a new one (installed with the zip archive) called SuperSU. Turn on Wi-Fi on the device and run this application. If you are prompted to update the binary file, then agree to update the normal way.
  3. Everything after the update will receive a full root

PS: if someone else fails and has questions, then knock on the PM, since I don’t follow the topic.
PSPS: if I get to the recovery completely, then I will try to solve the problem with the recognition of internal memory.

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
master_lee
Message#5
01.09.15, 01:29
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9427
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Mirror firmware from the post fromSTALKER Qx:

Y811 A1 Ultra V03_20150706onI.Disk
Drivers and Utilities, you can also try to useSP Flash Tool
Instructions with pictures in Englishtime will do in Russian.

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
piter436
Message#6
21.11.15, 23:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 308
Check in: 21.08.10
Honor 9

There was a problem, about clicking on the root in MTKdroidTools, this error squeezes ERROR: the adbd file is not installed
the problem was solved by thisadbd
this is a donorBackupnvramunpack and restore viaMTKdroidTools

Post has been editedpiter436 - 08.12.15, 17:42
summan1G
Message#7
29.11.16, 13:35
*advanced*
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1201
Check in: 21.02.13
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Attached Image

����� ����� ����� �������� ��� ��� �����, 2016 ���� (Android 4.4.2) download

All the same, we have 2 revisions of the smartphone, it is Y810 and Y811, but there are also lots, there is the first batch of v01, the second is v02, and the third is v03.They all have different firmware.If you put the firmware not under your party and revision, then there are problems, who with charging, I had a problem that I did not see the rear camera and flashlight ... Therefore,Put only the firmware that goes under your revision and the party!This can be viewed in the settings of the smartphone, or in the factory recovery (3e).
Here I pulled out the newest firmware for both revisions, the second and third installments of smartphones. I got caught in the second installment (v02) and Y810 revision, I installed the firmware for 2016, and I got a camera and a flashlight, thengot rootandcreated cwmbecause the existing cwm frommaster_leedoes not fit the 2016 firmware, the USB flash drive gave the error "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". Format I did not want to do again! Therefore, I created a cwm machine using MTKDroidtools.
Everything you do is at your own risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for any problems with the smartphone!

Here are the firmwares themselves, assembled a collection of all the firmware that I did not find in the subject:
Download / Download - Cloud mega | Mail.Ru

Post has been editedvaalf - 29.10.17, 20:14
Reason for editing: Added Mail.Ru mirror

--------------------
My devices: Blackview Ultra / Meizu M2 mini / IPhone 6s (64 Gb | USA)/ Iphone 7 plus 256 Gb (IOS 12.0) + iPad New 2017 Wi-Fi 32Gb (IOS 12.0)

In order to become better, learn from your mistakes!
Blackview-jeko
Message#8
13.12.16, 14:00
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 513
Check in: 25.08.15

We post the firmware for a newer revision of this smartphone model on the 6580 chip - revision Y813

Y813_JK_A1_20160929

https://mega.nz/#!qs0l…-FLN_J0HCyJHq7x9cYZgqI
https: //drive.google.c...QoyUToSSEx6c0p0WjJDclU

Attention, do not try to flash this firmware to earlier revisions of this model Y812, Y811, Y810, this will lead to the inoperability of your smartphones!

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 20.12.16, 12:15
Reason for editing: In the header
Pavel Morozov
Message#9
09.02.17, 15:02
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Check in: 17.08.11
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Before installing the firmware, see the revision!
Y810,811 go to MT6582
Y812,813 to MT6580
How to find out the revision:
1. Open the cover and unscrew the screws.
Attached Image

Attention! If you have a warranty from Aliexpress, it would be better to send for warranty repairs!
2. NEATLYremove the plastic frame! She is very thin!
3. The location of the audit number
Y810
Attached Image

Y812
Attached Image

Y813
Attached Image

ps the owners of the remaining revisions throw pictures of the boards in my koumiss, I will attach to this post

An alternative method without opening!

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 04.07.17, 14:00

--------------------
IAndroidCounter strike4PDA
Pavel Morozov
Message#10
09.02.17, 16:00
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Unlocking bootloader
Hooves! The phone is reset to the boxed state!
1. Go to Settings->for developers and turn on USB lay-up (if this item isn’t, go to About phone and several times click on item build number)
2. Download the archive, unpack it on the C drive
Attached fileAndroid.zip(1.78 MB)

3.Open the Android folder, clampShift + RMBand select the item"open command prompt"
4. Turn off the phone, hold ON and Gr +. In the menu that appears, press the Gr + button to the FASTBOOT point and press Gr-.We connect to the computer, the installation of the drivers will begin.
5. Return to the command line. Writing
fastboot devices

If the device is determined, then continue, if not: check the presence of drivers ...
6. Enter the command:
fastboot oem unlock

and press the button Gr, agreeing to unlock.
7. Restart the phone by pressing the power button for 10-15 seconds.
FIRST DOWNLOAD LONG FOR LONG, DO NOT PANIC !!!

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 10.02.17, 11:39

--------------------
I Android Counter strike 4 PDA
jemmini
Message#11
21.02.17, 01:03
TWRP
[offline]

Messages 3708
Check in: 21.02.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

TWRP 3.0.3forBlackview Ultra 2015(Y812) : Attached filerecovery.img(10.72 MB)

Recovery collected on the basis of the Android 5.1 firmware kernel version Ultra_Blackview_20161104 / 2016 年 11 月 04 星期五 14:40:16 CST
Stock recovery
Stock recovery from the specified firmware:Attached filerecovery.img(7.42 MB)

Attached files

Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.zip(1.11 KB)

Post has been editedjemmini - 21.02.17, 01:03

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32
Pavel Morozov
Message#12
21.02.17, 13:04
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

InstallationTWRP Recovery(Y812 and Y813 only!)
ROOT required!
1. Download any f / m with root access support, for example,® Root Explorer (File Manager)
2. Run, give root rights, go to the system folder and delete the filerecovery-from-boot.pbecause If not to delete, then stock recovery will be loaded(well, I had it like this)
3.DownloadSP Flashtooland drivers for it (if not installed)
4. Downloadhereself recovery and scatter file andlay them next to each other!
5. Run the SP Flashtool, select the Scatter Loading item, then the scatter file itself and see if a check mark appears next to the RECOVERY item.
If not, check the name RECOVERY, it should be strictlyrecovery.img
6. Click the Download button and connect the TURN-OFF phone!
7. Wait until the end of the download: dancer:

Thank you so much for the recoveryjemmini: thank_you:

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 21.02.17, 14:25

--------------------
Pavel Morozov
Message#13
21.02.17, 13:17
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

In general, hereAmigoOS V8with UMI Rome X
Everything works (GPS did not check)
Firmware for Y812 (maybe it will work for Y813, you need to test)
MINUSES
* working ALWAYS back touch-panel (working on a problem ...)
* you had to sacrifice a beautiful desktop to display the onscreen buttonsfixed
* will complement *

Installation:
* We put on the SD card
* Go to the recovery, do the wipe (by button Advanced Wipe) cache, dalvik cache and data and flash *
* The firmware is installed for a long time, just as long and runs without panic *
* Make backup in recovery! *

A couple of screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Perezal: turned off SetupWizard due to the fact that Wi-Fi connection at the first start is necessary

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 02.03.17, 14:09

--------------------
Pavel Morozov
Message#14
21.02.17, 15:20
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Android One
Android how does it google
Homepage:https://www.android.com/intl/en_in/one/
Everything works (GPS did not check)
The firmware is clean, with all possible services from Google
Port with Bluboo Picasso
MINUSES
* Blur mode does not work in camera
* will complement *

Installation:
* We put on the SD card
* Go to the recovery, do the wipe (by button Advanced Wipe) cache, dalvik cache and data and flash *
* The firmware is installed for a long time, just as long and runs without panic *

Download: https: //drive.google.c...n4h1d7odTc1ZHE0bDV4UjA

Post has been editedMgalex - 21.02.17, 17:10

--------------------
Pavel Morozov
Message#15
09.03.17, 10:41
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

CyanogenMod 12.1 STABLE (Y812)
Description:
Based on the firmware from Doogee X5, but remade under our phone

Works:
*Camera
* WI-FI
*Network
*Sound
* Video in 480p
* GPS
*All the rest

Does not work:
* 720p video
* No FM Radio
We will look further

Installation:
* We put on the SD card *
* Go to the recovery, do the wipe (by button Advanced Wipe) cache, dalvik cache, system and data and flash *

Download:

Little tips:
* Root is included in the developer menu (About phone>Click on "Build number" many times), the item is called "Superuser mode", set "For applications and ADB" *
* Most likely, the network will not see, it is treated like thisHighscreen Zera S rev. A / S - Firmware *
* I advise you to install® NextApp SDFix- give access to applications to write to SD Card *
* To record a video, you need to go to the camera settings and set the quality of the main camera shooting to 720p, it is not treated *

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 09.03.17, 10:49

--------------------
Pavel Morozov
Message#16
24.04.17, 19:46
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

HiOS
Port from hereJinga Basco L3 - Firmware (Post dandy2892 # 59836955)
Tested before the time, the firmware is excellent, stable
MINUSES
* will complement *

Download:https: //drive.google.c...FYQUk/view? usp = sharing
The author claims that it is necessary to install a fix for SMS
I don’t remember if I installed it, but I also post ithttps: //drive.google.c.…1ITjQ/view? usp = sharing
Installation Procedure with Patch
- Go to the recovery
- We do all the wipes, except for flash drives
- Making Format Data
- We put the firmware
- We are waiting for the launch of the firmware
- Go to the recovery
- FwkPlugin_odex.zip firmware
- Run the firmware

--------------------
Pavel Morozov
Message#17
25.04.17, 18:26
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Doogee V20 MODtaken from hereAlcatel OT-5022D POP STAR - Official firmware (Post Pivnaya_feya # 56895913)for Y812
Screenshots and descriptions can be viewed there.
I did not change anything, I fixed the camera and the sound
The firmware is excellent, the interface is reduced. by default dpi costs 240 instead of 320
MINUSES
* will complement *

Installation:
* We put on the SD card

Download:https: //drive.google.c...n4h1d7oMHk1T2lKXzdiTnc
GAPPS:Attached fileopen_gapps-arm-5.1-pico-20170425.zip(85.68 MB)

Made a patch for autofocusAttached fileautofix.zip(2.06 MB)

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 26.04.17, 20:58

--------------------
IAndroidCounter strike4PDA
Pavel Morozov
Message#18
24.08.17, 12:53
Headshot!
[offline]

Messages 1038
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Attached Image

FOR Y812

I really liked the firmware, I stay on it until Android 6 is finished: rolleyes:
Bugs
-No built camera application -Download from Google Play
-Do not work some menu items (such as LED notification)
-Free update-DO NOT UPDATE! For updates for another phone from which the port was made (Oppo A33W)

A few screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedvaalf - 29.10.17, 20:15

--------------------
Oleg1601
Message#19
20.09.17, 16:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 449
Check in: 12.01.13

FreemeOS v.5.3

Android version5.1. Firmware for phone versionY812.
DonorDoogee X5 - Firmware (OS 5.1)

DESCRIPTION
Beautiful, very fast and interesting firmware, the root is sewn, if the SD card is installed, then applications can be transferred to it. Tweaks are embedded into the firmware to save battery power, improve camera, communication and application work.

MINUSES
Since the native themes do not swing, this item is deleted, there are only two in the firmware. The native "weather" application did not work, because another is installed.

DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
Put through TWRP recovery with wipes.

SCREENS:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedOleg1601 - 14.10.17, 19:26
Oleg1601
Message#20
03.10.17, 10:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 449
Check in: 12.01.13

FirmwareFREEME OS v.5.3with navigation bar below (For those who are uncomfortable without it).
Navigation bar opens and closed with a swipe.

Android version5.1. Firmware for phone versionY812.

Screenshots can be viewed here:
Blackview Ultra 2015 - Discussion (Post Oleg1601 # 65221932)
Attached Image

Download:https: //drive.google.c....Ng9kmkebTBfLXdvY2NlcUU

Post has been editedOleg1601 - 14.10.17, 19:44
Wolfenstain
Message#21
13.10.17, 18:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 08.06.09
AGM X2

overclocking
Buffonshanxai @ 10.10.17, 23:36*
In general, I tried to flash it with stock firmware, the effect is the same (the mattress when turned on is permanent on the logo)
Dear Pavel Morozov, there are ticks everywhere when choosing a scatter. The phone is sewn without problems and errors. But the switching effect is the same.
I tried to flash twrp recovery from a subsection in the header “instructions-how to flash using the SPFlash tool”, but it has 6582. Of course, it didn’t fit. I also found a suitable one on the pages. But the phone does not enter recovery, but through adb there is also no effect.adb sees the phone.
I just do not understand what to do with this Chinese woof - om.crystal circle. For adb, we need debugging via usb, but I can't turn it on. As the phone doesn’t boot. The phone itself doesn’t enter the recovery. What I don’t understand!
Checking the memory of errors does not produce. So the memory works. boys! what conclusions? Either some piece of hardware died in the phone, or the phone does not meet the requirements of the software from the header. Although the Y812 revision is accurate. On the board.

In the firmware for 812 in the cap or broken preloader, or it does not fit any versions of the phone.
There were the same symptoms (mattress).
I cut a preloader from my backup:Attached fileY812.rar(77.75 KB)

Post has been editedPavel Morozov - 17.10.17, 12:32

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 5:47 PM