Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL | [Notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| AMD A8-7410 2.2GHz | 8GB RAM

Rep: (153)
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| 3.0 / 2.0 | 4.0GB
Windows 10 � | Windows 8-8.1 � | Windows RT and software � | Windows 7 � | Android | Remix OS � | Linux on tablets � | Change the operating system � | Search programs
� | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

icon
Attached Image

Instructions

Drivers

Accessories

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - Yesterday, 14:19
Reason for editing: Overclocking

Rep: (0)
FreezeShow @ 16.02.19, 19:46*
astroek 600 mb was - 40-60 fps

Without any friezes? I just played a long time ago on another PC to the minimum salary, there was a mess of 20 - 60 fps, although sistemki exceeded recommended

* Zahar Aseev , generally. Everything is fine.

Rep: (11)
INFA for those who think about upgrading. My story is an upgrade, perhaps someone can help.
Prehistory
Initially model acquired from the RAM 4a, the CDM 500, A6-7310 + R4. Out of the box laptop it was too dull: Chrome or Opera + visual studio on win10 (ltsb) were barely. When you open more than 4 tabs in any of the browsers significantly decreases performance. Yuzal, by the way, not on postoyanke only at the university. On the 2nd course tired sync / jibe nouta projects on the PC and decided to upgrade.
On Ubuntu was also not so smooth (more lightweight distributions do not put).
That was purchased and installed:
SSD - IMHO not the most important part of the upgrade - KINGSTON SA400S37240G (240GB, SATA-III). Install it on your hard disk space, I got up without question. Additionally bought an adapter Espada E SA95, where stuffed hdd. But! This adapter did not fit) connector on it turned out to be to the left than you need, what the parties nor spit, could not be established without the collective farm. The cover for the cd not becoming .. In total small board with a connector and a cable connected to the adapter, hard into the adapter, and the adapter neatly put points on the hot melt adhesive (the fee was originally in the laptop as precisely is called, forgot, sorry) . Side left recess on the site covers cd. You can trim the cover and put on a couple of points of the same hot-melt or something like that come up, but I did not. If you will choose the adapter, be attentive, and even better disassemble the laptop, measure the size and position of the card to be connected to the adapter.
RAM - Crucial 8GB DDR3 SO-DIMM PC3-12800 (CT102464BF160B). The slot in the laptop one, therefore, set a new benchmark, and old sold. Chooses a low voltage because native was just such.
That as a result: pure SSD in my opinion was not necessary, above all influenced by the speed of RAM. I say so, because had the experience to upgrade your PC with 4GB of RAM, up to 12 without installing ssd - performance increased significantly, to around this level as it is now on the laptop (on the PC amd x2-280, Hardy speed is the same, plus or minus, measured). If your budget is limited, and I want to improve - put the bar on the RAM to 8GB, you can purchase an ssd later.
p.s. is the third month after the upgrade, everything is stable.

Rep: (4)
Hi everybody. I bought the bar 8
worth 10 Windows 64 bit .. but useful all the same climbs 3.41 GB of 8 \
in the BIOS sees 8 .. Google offers solutions but there is no way out Nicho ...

* Bulletgam May bug Driver / Windows. Try reinstalling the driver / Windows.

[SNAPBACK windsurfing] 82692178 [/ SNAPBACK]Freezeshow
x64 does not help put a scratch still 3.41g memory ...
Lenovo will tehpoddrezhku sway tomorrow

then wrote about bios updateLenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussionyou can find out what changes?

* Freezeshow
amnesiac reserved system .. and its not unload or as

Ssd why it falls off, and with hdd's okay I can not figure out is why SSD is switched off during operation, and at once a blue screen

Post has been editedrazil0v - 25.02.19, 17:10

* kirillkasakov,
laid out screen svoysva my Computer .... che there with RAM and how much is used

Rep: (11)
* Bulletgam It used 7 of 8 gig on video left. Screen will put later.

* kirillkasakov,
Damn, and I have such a problem then why is that? worth 64 bit Windows ....
Bios sees 8

Good day. There 110-15ACL laptop with a dead HDD. Where you can download the image of the HDD or DVD for installation of nouta? I would like to return the system to its original state with Win10SL onboard recovery partition through RecoveryKey etc.

Post has been editedGM. - 28.02.19, 09:59

Rep: (1)
Installed on this machine Windows 7 32bit. I must say put the assembly Ovgorskiy anyone interested. Almost all the wood set of SDI package. The only thing that I had to look it up usb30. Without special dances with a tambourine I found and set the wood on thisssylochku, Weighs 95,4 MB. Everything works fine!

Rep: (14)
* DimidrolIce And why 32 bit installed?

* GM. Nowhere is discussed. in ASC Lenovo only.

Posted 03/07/2019, 8:17:

* DimidrolIce Indeed, why 32 bit ?! Especially considering the fact that some of the more than 4GB. (And even the assembly of Bob ..)

Rep: (1)
32 because there was a 2Gb memory of all. Until then I stood 10kA 64, slows down terribly. People used only for classmates and photos. So I do not bother.

Rep: (2)
Not written in the subject line in the summer - have since climbed to the ASUS FX503V (GTX 1050, i5 7300hq), and now wanted to do something podrezyumirovat my communication with Lenovo TP 110.

Let me remind you, I had a configuration A8-7410 @ 2200mhz 4 core / 8gb ram / SSD 80gb Intel SATAII in your own caddy with adapter / 1TB WD HDD 5400 / AMD R5 M430 2gb

The fastest operating system on it, by a long selection was Windows 10 LTSB 1607, used a 3 gigabyte assembly of Zosma with nnm-club, although rarely do so.
Pros - through the registry, you can disable Microsoft services related to data collection that even the third-party program will not shut off. (There are in the screenshot)
The minimum set of services to the post prikepil. After 1607, a new version of Win 10 behave very willful, and at a much more powerful PCs.
On my configuration in Windows 7 games, 8, 8.1 - were much slower! Like the version of Win October 1709 / 18xx - also the brakes.
Used with ASUS GPU Tweak Always 3D Clock, acceleration R5 m430 GPU to 1000MHz, as well as being Project Lasso + Park Control.

In general, it is a good entry-level PC gaming on gaming:
* DooM 2016 (720P, minimum settings, 69% rendering resolution, 8xmsaa) 30-45 fps
* GTA V (720P, normal, FXAA) ~ 30 fps
* COD MW3 (768p, maximum) 60 fps
* Far Cry 5 (720p, minimum, TAA, 80% rendering) - 24-30 fps
* WOT (768p, FXAA, minimum) - 60-80 fps
* CS: GO (768p, texture high, all settings normal, shadow low, FXAA + MSAA 2X) ~ 47-60 FPS

The new Lenovo TP 110 games acted faster than the ASUS X555L with I3-5005U + GeForce 920m, due to the fact that R5 m430 more advanced support
New API - DirectX 12 and Vulkan, because Far Cry 5, DooM worked much faster than 920m. But in the older games, like Crysis 2 - it was faster laptop at 920m.

Anyway - good device, if you take in my configuration and find it for 14-15 thousand rubles. New for 32 thousand rubles - is inadequate.
30 thousand rubles a better look at a used machine GTX 950-960m, R9 3xx.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedXVWX - 12.03.19, 22:11

Rep: (142)
* Freezeshow , Looked by chance into your theme ..
I was pleasantly uvivlen that found for your laptop ASUS X555BP something new.
Features on this notebook are nearly identical.
Features X555BP
CPU:
• AMD A9 9420 (3 GHz - automatically increasing the frequency to 3.6 GHz, 2 cores
• RAM:
• DDR4 8 GB 2133 MHz
Video core
• Radeon R5 M420 2GB DDR3
• alignment of the video core: Radeon R5
Data storage:
• Hard disk capacity (HDD) 1000 Gb
• With the rotation speed of 5400
rev / min

Put Win 10 Home Single Edition license for the official store on it.
Contentment 40 FPS in CS: GO on Minimal want to say ..
As you raise in FPStestsGames?
This is a test without any accelerations and uncovering? Only using Radeon Settings?
Do I have to achieve at least some results including the high performance power profiles, game mode in Win 10, in the Radeon Settings cost profile "Performance"
But it did not add extra FPS
I should Radeon Settings V23.20.15024.2006 to off. ASUS website for my model nouta.
Problems with this version not zmecheno.

* ☯Ranch☯ , Firstly, the last place. Second: is there to discuss what you need to select settings. They say, we must not lower high. And yet, put LTSC, for the Home percent tired ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19 11:26