Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| AMD A8-7410 2.2GHz | 8GB RAM
Who what yuzat?
Who what yuzat?
Windows 10 out of the box [ 19 ] ** [29,69%]
Reinstalled windows (7/8/10) [ 40 ] ** [62,5%]
Linux based os [ 5 ] ** [7,81%]
Total votes: 64

Rep: (151)
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 15.6 "| AMD A8-7410 2.2GHz | 8GB

Friends, our laptop has many editions, but in general, there are 3 main, in which significant differences. Remember this.
Specifications
The dullest laptops
  • CPU: AMD Ex-xxxx (numbers may be different)
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R4 / R2 Graphics.
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) no.
  • CD: no. Only plug under SSD / CD.
  • HDD: 500GB
  • RAM: 4GB / 2GB

Some positions may be different. The options are darkness, and this is the basic version that was at hand.
Estimated price in DNS: 20-23 thousand rubles.
For work
  • CPU: AMD A4 / A6-xxxx
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R4 Graphics / R5 Graphics
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) no / R5 M430
  • RAM: 4GB / 8GB
  • HDD: 500GB / 1000GB
  • CD: stub.
Positions may be different.
Price in DNS:21.000 rubles
For any games
  • CPU: AMD A8 / A9-xxxx
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R5 Graphics.
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) R5 M430
  • RAM: 8GB
  • HDD: 1000GB / 500GB
  • CD: DVDRAM GUE0N / -.
Price in DNS: 30,000 rubles.
AliExpress: 26,000 rubles, without CD.
Rest
  • System: Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language (SLIC in UEFI BIOS)
  • Body Material: Plastic
  • Number of speakers: 1
  • Number of USB Ports: 2 (1pcs - 2.0; 1pcs - 3.0
  • Support for Wi-Fi networks: yes (Qualcomm Atheros / Realtek)
  • Bluetooth support: yes (Qualcomm Atheros / Realtek)
  • GPS support: yes (Win 10 only)
  • Display: 1366x768 TN (15.6 ')
  • Card Reader: yes
  • LAN port: yes
  • VGA: no
  • HDMI port: yes
Problem Solving / Tips
Accessories

Curator: WinSSLioN

Post has been editedFreezeshow - 28.06.19, 01:29
Reason for editing: cap restructuring

Rep: (484)
Evbuley @ 02.02.18, 14:39*
torque with a choice of SSD manufacturer
Interest shot! Topics found on them!

* Evbuley I'd picked up or HyperX Kingston.

* Freezeshow Thank!Today plyusovat I can not ...I will be more thoroughly studied, so as not to take any incapacitated trash that a week gavknetsya. :)

Rep: (2)
* Evbuley, there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube or articles, but briefly explain: part laptop analysis to remove a place in the drive. SSD driven into the slide, with the drive or remove the plugs and socket set on a sled. This is a very rough paraphrase of all the action.

Oops. Not seen FreezeShow instructions.

Post has been editedvanonetnogaming - 02.02.18, 22:05

Good day friends! Today will tell you about how to return back to Windows 10 on our laptop.
For a start I will say: completely system and rekaveri sections do not return, because everything is official software is only for engineers in the ASC, so do not believe it if someone - it gives you a way to buy from Lenovo for the money. Reinstalling naturally in the ASC fee. About $ 30. Okay, it does not matter.
We will need:
1. Good internet, then to pull the update.
2. Time.
3. USB flash drive. Size - not less than 8GB.

image search, post
The image we want the wording, which was as follows: Windows 10 Home SL (Single Language) x64
Why single ?!
I think we all remember that on laptops that have been on Windows 7 on the bottom was nakleechka your activation Windows. Now those days are gone, and the key is sewn directly into the BIOS. Where rolling this world? .. Okay, so, as the number sewn, it automatically will podhvatyvatsya Windows. Therefore, putting a different edition, even if you bought it, all do not care for it, the key - something from the other sewn, and it does not change :(

Record will be as usual, byWinSetupFromUSB. How? Here is the answer from my previous article:
FreezeShow @ 28.10.17, 14:16*
Run. Select the folder where you unzip the program. Go to this folder. Next, open the "WinSetupFromUSB-x64.exe". Insert the USB flash drive in any port. Click "Refresh" button. Click on the list, there will your flash drive, choose. Next, put a tick in the item "Auto format it with FBinst", and put a check on the item "Windows Vista / 7/8/10 / Server2008 / 12 based ISO", another tick in the "FAT32", etc., click on three points, we find the path to your image. By the way, it should be no more than 4GB, as the UEFI does not work with the NFTS, that supports files larger than 4GB. Then click the large "START" button and wait ..

That's all.

Installation, BIOS
After installing Windows 7, I said that to get into the BIOS has become more difficult, in short, turn off the laptop. As long as it is loaded, starting from a black screen until the Lenovo logo click F2 key. Download? Just reset to factory settings by pressing F10. Next, change the boot priority, set your flash card up, maintain and Georgia.
So, then all we accept, and now need to kovertirovat partition table of the MBR with GPT.
Hit keys FN + F10 + SHIFT, because in Windows 10 without the FN keys work both with him and with him without it. Well you poneli ..
We enter the following commands (after every Enter)
diskpart
sel dis 0
clean
convert gpt
exit
exit

Then Windows will create partitions rekaveri and others may recover lenovovskoe but navryatli .. Themselves share drive, I did not personally, because it's more convenient.
We are waiting for the installation. After graduation, choose your WI-FI (yes - yes, firewood and other I've had personally sewn, even all worked).
There, after downloading you will be asked whether to set update agree. If you are willing to wait, agree. During this time the drivers themselves and catch up. In general, everything is ready.

* Freezeshow A USB flash drive - pre-formatted to FAT32?

* Evbuley,
the program itself is formatted FAT32.

Rep: (17)
Revision A6, advise normal android emulator so as not to lag, to play the piano bottoms

* Gamerminer123 , Bluestacks, which even without lags went on flawed netbook, which was Intel Atom with integrated graphics.

Rep: (1823)
M
The curator of the topic is appointedWinSSLioN

Rep: (0)
And where would take a recovery file for OneKey Recovery? Recovery image, backup.wsi?

* evgenynik I repeat:
FreezeShow @ 5.02.18, 19:21 *
For a start I will say: completely system and rekaveri sections do not return, because everything is official software is only for engineers in the ASC, so do not believe it if someone - it gives you a way to buy from Lenovo for the money. Reinstalling naturally in the ASC fee. About $ 30.

Posted on 11/02/2018, 22:39:

* evgenynik But I've put back Windows10, then this section is created, but I do not use the OneKey, I find it easier to reinstall Windu.

what to do with RAM-loading? I have 4 gig, 3.4 available and used RAM 2,50+

* Gamerminer123 , The fact is that the integrated graphics card works like this: Cut a piece of operatives and given a graphics processing. On my Toshiba 8Gb operatives 6.91 is available. From Windows it does not depend on that 7-ke, a 10-ke as is. For I have integrated to 1GB, but you have to 512mb.

Post has been editedFreezeshow - 15.02.18, 16:52

Rep: (0)
The problem with the inclusion of Lenovo ideapad 110-15ABR.
Button does not work, we have to start doing in a hole - a needle to start the download.
The reason for the BIOS.
Tried to change the settings, but not beyond, F5 - F6 keys do not work, F9-F10, too.
Does anyone have the BIOS settings ?!
Thanks in advance for help.

* James Cameron, the joke is that if the BIOS is not set, the Series F keys work only when clamping the FN key. Where - that is such an option, and default - done that F keys work as F, if you hold down the FN.

Hello! we have other games in the lane (do not call students in small) and had the PC 150 fps, and I have no more than 55 as a discrete ispolzvat for launcher vimeworld?

* GamerMiner123,
eeee minikrafteg, YYYYYYTry shaders set to load and was a discrete graphics card has been activated. Oh, and do not forget Radeon Settings all set up.

but as it is set up in raddeone?

Rep: (1)
I have a laptop A8, lost sound when headphones are connected, he is, and through built-in speakers No, somebody faced with?

Post has been editedMistadim - 09.03.18, 12:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 12:23