Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| AMD A8-7410 2.2GHz | 8GB RAM
Who what yuzat?
Who what yuzat?
Windows 10 out of the box [ 16 ] ** [27,12%]
Reinstalled windows (7/8/10) [ 38 ] ** [64,41%]
Linux based os [ 5 ] ** [8,47%]
Total votes: 59

Rep: (149)
Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 15.6 "| AMD A8-7410 2.2GHz | 8GB

Friends, our laptop has many editions, but in general, there are 3 main, in which significant differences. Remember this.
Specifications
The dullest laptops
  • CPU: AMD Ex-xxxx (numbers may be different)
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R4 / R2 Graphics.
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) no.
  • CD: no. Only plug under SSD / CD.
  • HDD: 500GB
  • RAM: 4GB / 2GB

Some positions may be different. The options are darkness, and this is the basic version that was at hand.
Estimated price in DNS: 20-23 thousand rubles.
For work
  • CPU: AMD A4 / A6-xxxx
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R4 Graphics / R5 Graphics
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) no / R5 M430
  • RAM: 4GB / 8GB
  • HDD: 500GB / 1000GB
  • CD: stub.
Positions may be different.
Price in DNS:21.000 rubles
For any games
  • CPU: AMD A8 / A9-xxxx
  • GPU0: (CPU) Radeon R5 Graphics.
  • GPU1: (DISCRETE) R5 M430
  • RAM: 8GB
  • HDD: 1000GB / 500GB
  • CD: DVDRAM GUE0N / -.
Price in DNS: 30,000 rubles.
AliExpress: 26,000 rubles, without CD.
Rest
  • System: Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language (SLIC in UEFI BIOS)
  • Body Material: Plastic
  • Number of speakers: 1
  • Number of USB Ports: 2 (1pcs - 2.0; 1pcs - 3.0
  • Support for Wi-Fi networks: yes (Qualcomm Atheros / Realtek)
  • Bluetooth support: yes (Qualcomm Atheros / Realtek)
  • GPS support: yes (Win 10 only)
  • Display: 1366x768 TN (15.6 ')
  • Card Reader: yes
  • LAN port: yes
  • VGA: no
  • HDMI port: yes
Problem Solving / Tips
Accessories

Curator: WinSSLioN

Post has been editedFreezeshow - 28.06.19, 01:29
Reason for editing: cap restructuring

What to do if the DVD drive does not work.

Hello to all! I had a problem - the dvd-drive did not work, immediately spit out the disks, then stopped opening altogether. If you have the same problem - read on.
In general, if you have not jammed the drive, just open it. If it is stuck, then remember: any drive has such a small hole, there is a hectic needle / clip and it opens in any case. So, the drive is opened. Now, we find a platform with a read head (see photo) and move it to the stop.
Just do not touch the head itself and move carefully.
Photo.
Before:
Attached Image

After:
Attached Image

Now, insert some disk, and it is read! We take out, we see that the head has returned to the past, but it should be so. Close the drive. All is ready!

How to replace Windows10 with Windows7.
\

So, well. It's time to start.
1. Preparation and general information.
- We will need:
Flash drive.
WinSetupFromUSB program.
Configure the BIOS.
Windows 7 x64 image. Preferably not samopal.
Another flash drive / mobile phone running Andoid + USB cable to it.
Mobile Internet + WI-FI / mobile Internet + wired.
Straight arms.
DriverPackSolution. (online version, weighs about 4 MB)

0. Disclaimer
Neither I, nor the site administration or anyone else is not responsible for the damaged laptop, the warranty removed, the spoiled mood.
And another thing: if you want back WIN10 - it will not be easy, because You can put the release that was on the laptop initially, because The key is sewn into the BIOS.

1. Training.

In this stage we will need:
USB flash drive, straight arms, WinSetupFromUSB and Windows 7 x64 image.
Download the program WinSetupFromUSB off. site:click on me. We start. Choose a folder where to unpack the program. We go in this folder. Next, open "WinSetupFromUSB-x64.exe". We insert the USB flash drive into any port. Press the "Refresh" button. Click on the list, there will be your flash drive, choose. Next, put a tick on the item "Auto format it with FBinst", and tick the item "Windows Vista / 7/8/10 / Server2008 / 12 based ISO", another tick on "FAT32", then click on the three dots, find the way to your image. By the way, it should be no more than 4GB, since UEFI does not work with NFTS, which supports files larger than 4GB. Next, press the big button "START" and wait .. After the end of the process, remove the USB flash drive and insert the second / your phone. We download somewhere Driver Pack Solution (online version), later I will explain why Driver Pack Solution is needed, still download the driver for WI-FI from the Lenovo website, and finally the driver on the LAN from the Lenovo website.
Links to all this.

We throw everything on the phone / flash drive.

2.BIOS setup.
Turn off the laptop, insert the USB flash drive onto which you wrote your Windows into USB2.0 port (with a black plate at the top, closer to the display, next to the LAN port), then press the power button and all the time we press "F2", the laptop will boot into the BIOS. We need to configure it.
Here are the parameters that need to be set in the "Boot" tab.
- Boot Mode ->Legacy support

- Boot Priority ->Legacy First (instead of UEFI)

- USB Boot ->Enabled
After and yet, you need to set the boot from your USB. We put in the first place in the boot priority. Press F10 (save) and exit.
3. CHO FOR CHORNY EKRAN?
This is how the installer works, first press F1 or just wait.
Further, the blue screen comes out, there we select the item "0."
Next, the usual installer is already running, the mouse does not work in it, use the touchpad, we set everything up there (press the full installation) and reach the point where you need to select the disk to install, but ... the warning about the impossibility of installation hangs below. Solve this:
- Press F10 + Shift, get out the command line.
- Enter these commands. Do not forget after each press "Enter":
diskpart
sel dis 0
clean
convert mbr
exit
exit

Now, click "Configure Disk" and create a partition with a size of 70-100GB (system), and then create a partition for the rest of the space, this will be drive D. Mark the partition from 70-100GB and click "Next." We are waiting for the entire installation, after this reboot, and there again there is a black screen and this is a blue menu. Here we select item "1." and so we do after each reboot until the system is booted. And also, if there is a window with activation, uncheck the "Auto activate after access to the Internet" box.

4. Again the BIOS.
We are flying into the BIOS, you already know how. After that, in the "boot" tab, we give priority to the hard disk of the PC. USB flash drive closer to the bottom. Save the changes and run the system.

5. What we have.

The mouse does not work, we use the touchpad.
WI-FI does not work.
Wired internet does not work.
USB 3.0 port does not work.
We have "FULL HD 8K 4K SUPERHD 228" screen resolution.

6. We solve all this.

So, take out the USB flash drive, connect the second / phone (I will speak the phone, because I did it through it) and run the driver installer on the LAN. All doing, reboot. Then, again, just install the WI-FI driver and with a 99% probability it will not install, because crookedly signed. This is not just me talking about. Copy the file with the driver on the PC to the desktop. Next, turn on the mode "USB-modem" on the phone and run the program. After that, through the expert mode, we install the driver on WI-FI and only him, otherwise you will be left without traffic. I have this Qualcomm Atheros QCA9766, you may have another. After installation, immediately appears WI-FI, if it is Qualcomm. Further (having connected to WI-FI), through the same program you download drivers to other equipment. Also, you will be instructed by all sorts of Yandex, operas and other rubbish. Do not forget to remove it, through the "Control Panel" is quietly removed. Reboot the laptop. So, it remains to deal with USB 3.0. We go to the siteclick meand look for the driver manually. We do this:

1. Chipsets.
2. Here is your series, it depends on the version, I have the 8th, since the processor is AMD A8-7410.
3. All "your series" processors.
4. Windows 7 - x64

Click "Display" and download the driver, install it. Next, you still need to install AMD Radeon Settings, again through a manual search:

1. Mobile APU.
2. Here we choose your series.
3. Model.
4. Windows 7-x64

Click "Display" and download. Everything.

It remains only to start a mirkofon, which is internal:click methere we select 7,8,10 x64 and press global, we start, the installer deletes the driver, reboot, the Windows itself finds the working driver, and then when the window pops up again - close it. Everything.

Well, congratulations, you got Windows 7 with a fully working iron, pleasant use!

Discussion of Windows Varese on 4pda is forbidden, so I don’t write about it, think about breaking or buying.

I'll add myself: why did I install Windows7? Everything is simple - the processor is not the most top-notch and that is why textures in GTA5 flickered on Windows 10. On 7-ke everything is fine. And this is exactly the case, everyone says it, and I myself made sure.

Danat_1:if not, try disabling the AMD Security Platform Processor in the BIOS.

Post has been editedFreezeshow - 21.01.19, 15:04
Reason for editing: Error in the text.

Rep: (1)
In general, as a user of this laptop ... A 2GB video card, 8 DRR3 operative, 4 core processor for 2.2, the first cache is there, the second one is there, but there is no third level (It only lags on FPS, the laptop is far from gaming.

I patched this device on the seven, I came across the difference in the partitioning tables of the MBR sections against GPT ... This problem was solved by deleting all the partitions on the railway. The seven is good, there is wood for all the equipment up to the video card. The only thing that is lame ... This is a HDD ((For this device, you need an SSD not otherwise.
Here)))

Posted 11/09/2017 07:02:

Now returned back to the top ten, she is not native. In the BIOS, I turned off all the protections and other crap, set the maximum parameters and do not worry.

* Kovert , I wrote about Mbr and GPT - it was enough to execute those commands. As for the game - GTA 5 comes without lags in normal resolution and with a crutch in the form of high quality textures. (so that the load and work a discrete graphics card)
I would have stayed at 10, but .. In GTA 5, textures flicker, the processor is rather weak.

By the way, here is the necessary thing for the owners of this laptop, an adapter from male to 2 female, in short, an adapter from a combined slot to the one that is on ordinary PCs.
Price: 49 rub. + delivery 51rub.

http://s.aliexpress.com/QrQBFvaY
I’ll write about it later, I just bought it yesterday.

Post has been editedFreezeshow - 12.11.17, 15:45

Rep: (484)
* Freezeshow I agree - the necessary stuff! : good:

Rep: (0)
Guys have such a problem, I reinstalled on 7-ku and there was a problem with the r5 graphics card, games just don’t use it, and playing on r4 does not respect itself with 20 fps. I put Crimson on high performance, but he just does not care, he leaves r4 (there are firewood on r5). HELP A Fool :)

Post has been editedmafak - 28.11.17, 14:08

* mafak , it is necessary that there is a load. I have a modification of R5 + R5 M430, and so, everything is set to High Performance, but for example in Gta, if I set the settings to 1200mb, then lags (go to the internal), but when I set the settings to 1600mb, then there are no lags, we go to second one already. If I put it on 1800, then lags, because this heresy cannot be used for the entire second vyuyuhu. (15% fly away nowhere)

I got an adapter, I'll check it later and write it.

So, well, got an adapter fromthis post.It really works, but I had to steam a little. But now is not about that, I will write a review completely.

1. Shipping
Aliexpress Saver Shipping .. say they won't get it, not. It got it. Ordered 11.11 (World Shopping Day) came 30.11 to the Vologda Region. How many days - we consider ourselves. Went through Latvia. (Apparently, everything is loaded) But it came faster than usual, directly. By the way, last year I ordered some clothes for myself, they came 31.12. Exactly in the New Year, great. Okay, it came as you see quickly. In general, what .. came in the usual package, without a pimple, on it all the information from the Latvian Post. And inside the "zip package" stuck with a sticker. I, as a barbarian, tore him up, and went to do my homework.
2. Connection.
Most problems were with this. It would seem, stuck and ready. But dick you. I have Windows 7, 10 should not be this, there is already a driver. In short, here we go tothissite, download the driver, put it, deleting the old one. (he will remove it himself)

Next, if there is no "RealtekHD" icon in the tray, then go: C: \ Program Files \ Realtek \ Audio \ HDA and there will be a magic file "RAVCpl64.exe", run. Now, at the bottom we immediately find the "i" icon, remove the circle "Show in the notification zone", it will freeze for a while, then we put everything again, we will not lose our driver anywhere. Next, click on the black circle, there choose "Headphones / Headset." Everything. We try to stick our magic adapter. If a device appeared (it appeared to me) "Mic in at the front panel (black)", then everything is great! Click "OK" and exit. Next, go to "Recording Devices" (press the PC on the volume icon) and find our device, put it "Default", you can still double-click on it, go to "Listen", put a tick and "Apply", add more gain. Personally, I did not hear it, but as soon as I put a microphone in my mouth, I could hear it, or knock on it. By the way, it is not an adapter that does it; I remember it from a stationary PC. DEXP, such a DEXP ...

3. Sound quality and adapter quality in general.

What to say on the adapter? Black crap with a plastic plug, and two ports, one for a microphone, the other for headphones. Everything. The Chinese do not stink.
So, and the sound quality "it" does not spoil?
- Not. Not at all. What a microphone, that the ears themselves did not spoil a drop. Useful thing.

Total:
Really necessary thing, because in small headphones, it’s normal not to listen to music, and the microphone there is rather weak. Or if you still have a full-size headset, but it has two plugs on it - you also need it. Just wait for 19 days (ah, the deadline said) and that's it. Take it. You will not regret.

By the way, what I was afraid of was that the wiring of my ears, or the adapter would not fit together or the laptop. Everything worked out. Just ears are needed no older than 12 years old, it was then that the wiring standard was changed. (like a new laptop, therefore, also in adapters)

Buy://savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ...% 2FQrQBFvaY & e = 66963916

* Freezeshow , My usb 2 does not work either. I installed Windows, added driver pack 14 and native drivers to drive d along the way. Installed everything but only usb driver was not found. I downloaded it from the official website, Lenovo unpacked, indicated the folder, all the same to no avail.

And how to disassemble and clean it? All unscrewed, but the drive interferes and I do not know how to pull it out.

* Franku000 Insert a thread into the hole in the side of the drive. This is an emergency discovery.

Rep: (17)
Will csgo go on it?
Percent Amd A6-7310
Vidyah amd R5-M430
4giga ram
Win 10

Post has been editedGamerminer123 - 18.12.17, 19:31

* GamerMiner123, Yes. Just put on medium - high (depends on the card, for example on Dust 2 and medium enough) so that the load goes to the discrete video card, and not to the integrated one. It's hard to say about the 10th, but I can say in one sentence: on the editorial with A8-7410 and WIN10, the textures in GTA5 disappeared. On Win7 - stopped. Therefore, think for yourself, but in the COP should not be lag of course.In qms write Steam, you can ride sometimes.

Has anyone done an upgrade? For example, is it possible to put instead of a4 a6 or a8? Is there a line for operatives alone or sealed? Ssd where to put, in hdd or instead of cd? And the most important thing! The screen can be put another for example on ips. If so, then take prots 3500, ssd 3000, operative 5000, screen 4000 and only 15500!

* kenjebek , Are you kidding me? You are so likely to ruin the laptop. And read the cap - the operative can be expanded according to Lenovo's statements up to 32GB, but I don’t know if it is sealed or not. And on the laptops on which there is no CD - in its place is a plug under the SSD, therefore, instead of the CD, you can insert the SSD. For HDD I can not say anything.

Not. 8giga RAM only, read in another community. I wonder how much speed will be ssd?

* kenjebek , the maximum speed that the port offers on the board. Anyway, the connection interface that the CD has, that the SSD has - sATA.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19 10:27