> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Big Farm: Mobile Harvest [Online] | [Simulation] Farm from Goodgame Studios
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 10 ] ** [40%]
Good [ 4 ] ** [16%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [4%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [4%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [36%]
Total votes: 25

Rep: (56)
Big Farm: Mobile Harvest
Version: 4.14.15188
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:29.01.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Farm from Goodgame Studios

Description:
When Uncle George gave you his old farm, the time has come to show their farming skills and turn overgrown weed field into a thriving enterprise. To plant and harvest crops, take care of the fields and animals. Show business acumen by selling their products and crafts at the farmers market. Place on a farm all kinds of fields, stables and industrial buildings, as well as decorate her delicious decorative objects. Use your profits to improve and expand the farm has not yet become the greatest farmer in the world!

Live happily in rural areas and find friends among the local residents - Paul, Tessa and their lovely friends are waiting for you with love! Meet with farmers from all over the world and become a respected member of Big Farm: Mobile harvest. Team up with friends in the league and help them.

Life on the farm is full of events - perform tasks of villagers and write the story of his own farm. In addition to helping the villagers you can spend a fabulous festival, open secret UFO lights or mentally to spend Christmas. Are you ready to build a farm of your dreams?

Features
вќЂ BUILD farm of your dreams with numerous buildings and decorative objects
вќЂ join the community and meet with farmers from all corners of the earth
вќЂ harvest of their favorite fruits, vegetables and flowers
вќЂ produces organic food and fresh food
вќЂ manage realistic production cycles
вќЂ take care of cute animals and grow chickens, cows and pigs

Be always together with the farm. So what are you waiting for? Go! Play Big Farm: Harvest Mobile for free!

* This app is completely free. In addition, if desired, it can be done in-game purchases. You can disable in-game purchases in the settings of your device. The game requires an Internet connection.

Developer site: https://www.bigfarmmobile.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodgamestudios.bigfarmmobileharvest

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0.3 or later

Download:
Version: 4.14.15188 Big Farm: Mobile Harvest [Online] (Fasting Posledniy_Romantik # 93395454)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions
Version: 4.11.15071 GP arm64 (Posledniy_Romantik)
Version: 3.14.12609 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.0.1910
Attached fileBig Farm_Mobile Harvest_1.0.1910apk.apk(51.41 MB)

Post has been editedDelta - 30.01.20, 07:13
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (86)
as for me by far the best and really interesting variant of the farm.

It has done carefully, beautifully and intuitively. play a little more, we'll see that in the red, and that even in the black

Rep: (8)
Only interested in hacking) Freedom and varnishes patcher powerless ... ((

Rep: (232)
* kopaysajay,
Without breaking the game does not start? In such games, hacking spoils. But as they say to each his own.

Rep: (8)
Duplikator @ 29.10.2017, 14:09*
* kopaysajay,
Without breaking the game does not start? In such games, hacking spoils. But as they say to each his own.

Start), I did not say that does not start)

Rep: (708)
M
We move to subsection

Rep: (7)
Look, I is not one to play it yet) moved from the web version, the mobile open. And with the company it was too time consuming to "on duty collection."

Question two: I do not appear on the icons of finished goods stalls (mostly on the chickens, as the fastest) when to deploy the game from Trey (RAM allows), it was after the deadline apdeyt. Is it just me or lag general? Then we have to write in a support! I can zamorochitsya. Only it is necessary to confirm that at all so.

The second question: how are people so quick swing? Can I fundamentally something wrong? Hacking is not, and is not interested, but no such donation that - never in a hundred do not get on the market events. This is normal? There kapets people are orders of magnitude greater experience makes ...

Rep: (1)
* nilitup Yes, often does not show willingness to coop. Sometimes, too, the field hang.

Rep: (0)
And I played it.

We have half a guild can not get into the game with the mobile Internet, will ship up to 70 percent, and further error occurs, time_out. With wai faille home everything runs like clockwork (which can be a problem?

Rep: (10)
who knows what ..I this game How to install my phone is itself? I delete it flies again, how to kill it?

Rep: (2)
Problem: Eternal loading * chat does not work, how to solve it?

Chat will work and the download will not hang up when connected via VPN. For example, through applications while Browsec.

Rep: (2)
Damn, what here the best standards of the shares Golde?

Rep: (139)
Type of: A new version
Version: 3.14.12609
Short description: GP Version
Hello, farmers!

This update will make your life in the Big Farm even more enjoyable!

CHANGES:
* Bug fixes
* Other improvements and optimization applications

Attached files

Attached fileBig Farm v3.14.12609.apk(82.15 MB)

Rep: (6)
Where to see a list of all sequential tasks for "Plant a Tree"

Rep: (164)
Version: 4.11.15071
Short description: GP arm64
Installation via Sai
What's new:
Hello, farmers!

Introducing the new high-level content: sheepfold!

New features include:
* Sheepfold: Prepare the farm site for a new woolly friend! Sheepfold is available to all players starting at level 100.
* Buckets: get a bucket as a reward, treating the dog dog a premium food or visiting a fortune teller
* Library: Now you can buy books for the gold

Subscribe to our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/BigfarmMobile/

Have fun on the farm!

Attached fileBig Farm_com, goodgamestudios, bigfarmmobileharvest_4,11,15071.apks(42.35 MB)

Rep: (164)
Version: 4.14.15188
Short description: GP arm64
Installation via Sai
What's new:
Hello, farmers!

Introducing the new high-level content: sheepfold!

New features include:
* Sheepfold: Prepare the farm site for a new woolly friend! Sheepfold is available to all players starting at level 100.
* Buckets: get a bucket as a reward, treating the dog dog a premium food or visiting a fortune teller
* Library: Now you can buy books for the gold

Subscribe to our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/BigfarmMobile/

Have fun on the farm!

Attached fileBig Farm_com, goodgamestudios, bigfarmmobileharvest_4,14,15188.apks(42.44 MB)

How to accumulate this experience?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* svoytsitskiy07, To sell products on the market

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/04/20, 7:47