Meet the 2018 in Trepalka | Ideas for New Year contests

Rep: (634)
Attached Image

Dear forum users!

Slightly less than two months we have until the new2018 of the year. Let's meet him on our forum fun and interesting.

Wits and poets, artists and musicians! In other words, creatives and merry fellows,

We need your help!

Come up with contests, fun games or funny jokes.

Write about them in this thread. Together we will discuss your suggestions and implement them!

Contribute to New Year projectssavagemessiahzine.com!

Authors of all realized ideas will receive 10 pluses from the Super Moderators of the resource.

Post has been editedLenso - 27.11.17, 22:03

Rep: (764)
I believe that this time the following events must be held, which have already become traditional:
However, it is important to note that sometimes an old or new competition does not have an active audience, which is a problem when organizing various events.
K
The first two competitions proposed by you will be held.
Over the last contest think.

Thanks for the feedback!

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 28.11.17, 16:36

Rep: (485)
* DDDTK, it remains to understand how, within the framework of the Rules, this audience should be pulled up to participate .. It is no secret that not everyone has a topic Communication Curators in favorites.

UPD I suggest the simplest contest for the best New Year avatar .
The winner can theoretically be selected by counting the advantages in the ranking of the corresponding post.
Third-party authors of avatars from among the members of the forum must be indicated in the post.
I haven't thought of it yet, I fall asleep :)

Post has been editedDimonn9 - 26.11.17, 02:46

Rep: (485)
Maybe then tryCompetition for curators on New Year's design hats
I will make a reservation right away, I am not a supporter of turning the cap into a New Year tree not only on the holiday itself, but in general.
Nevertheless, it is possible to indulge a little bit to decorate the hat just for the new year.
The details of the rules need to work with the moderators, and indeed I would like to hear an opinion about this adventure.
K
There will be another competition for clubs, no less interesting :)

Thanks for the idea!

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 28.11.17, 16:37

Rep: (304)
DDDTK @ 25.11.17, 15:55*
"New Year's Quest"
I support the idea, a very good idea.

From myself I want to suggest that curators in Trepler hide in a gift (or several) somewhere inside the topic. And they, in fact, need to be found (not without the guidance of the curator himself). And, of course, encourage detectives.
A sort of quest, but inside most of the topics.

Post has been editedKonstantin Kress - 26.11.17, 20:38

Rep: (1130)
Black moderators come on the Forum's Birthday, they are able to do a lot of mystical things, appear here and there, leave messages from the future ... New Year is a celebration of miracles and magic and what a New Year without Santa Claus! I suggest that the forum also had a grandfathersavagemessiahzine.comand Snowflakesavagemessiahzine.com(you can also have a triple with bells, but if there is someone in it that fits) Appear in different topics, for no reason at all they raise someone's reputation, a congratulation was sent to another in koumiss, a postcard was left somewhere, a Christmas tree was lit ... Not everyone, only those who strongly believe in them. The main thing that they will talk about, they will wait and hope that they will write.

Another idea, you can call them Grandfather Offtop and granddaughter Fludurochka. But this, if more for Trepalka and mood. They can come in different themes of Trepalka and solve riddles:
And tell me, boy Nick, where on the forum is the topic on iPhones?
And teach me, girl Nick, why in some topics should I remove the image under the spoiler?
For the correct answers prizes.

I also propose to create a beautiful winter theme. New magical winter fludilka, which will open every year during the New Year holidays and close at the end. So it will not be necessary to create a theme every year and it will not swell with flooding. In her and organize competitions and impressions about the holiday to share. And at the end of the holiday together to say goodbye to the old New Year and close the topic until next year. You can call, for example: "savagemessiahzine.comunder a fur coat, or "Olivives".

Contests themselves. Of course, there is a lot of game and communication topics in Trepalka, in which the Curators are free to organize their own contests and to sum up. But various competitions must be in the aforementioned New Year theme. The most interesting thing seems to me in the nominations. You can think of many of them, for example: Send a photo of a culinary dish "New Year's Salad with Symbolssavagemessiahzine.com", or photo" How I decorated my favorite gadget for the New Year ", or photo" Christmas tree toy with symbolssavagemessiahzine.com"... Nomination for fans to write prose, or poems, or songs" How to celebrate the New Year on the forum and what the forum and the New Year have in common. " maybe a lot.

I hope, I pushed some interesting thoughts and some other ideas will come to someone.

Post has been editedteodim - 27.11.17, 09:25
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (1130)
Another idea came from a large essay contest. Write a big text like Must Have around the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, and the topic will be "How 4PDA helped me celebrate the New Year" in a message, users should describe how the forum helped prepare for the holiday and organize a meeting of friends.

In order to notify friends, I downloaded from the forum the application on my phone: "Link to the topic of the application"

A lot of recipes for New Year's dishes I took in the topic Trepalki: "Link to the topic"

For the New Year's decoration of the desktop of the laptop, downloaded wallpaper in the topic: "Link to the topic"

Learned cool toasts that prompted in the topic "Link to the topic"

Installed the application with New Year's music, downloading from the forum at the link: "Link to the theme of the application"

And so on, in that direction. That is a description of how our forum can help prepare for the meeting and the New Year. The authors of the best Must Have should be awarded, though, with a reputation increase on behalf of administrators.

Post has been editedteodim - 27.11.17, 09:20

Rep: (598)
Addition to the "Competition-essay" from* teodim
"New Year's Tale ofsavagemessiahzine.comand users of the forum "(in a fairy tale, you can use the links to the site as suggested* teodim , and come up with your own). Plus, a fairy tale can, and maybe need, be decorated with pictures, beautiful font, etc. etc. It will attract not only the participants of Trepalki, but also from other forum topics.
From each topic in Trepalka, and from more serious topics, the best fairy tale is put up for the competition. If the competition is held every year, then we can put our victories in a hat, thereby stimulating the curators of those and its participants. The most active participants, respectively, the award, respect and honor. Well, a fairy tale in pdf and on the bookshelf of the forum "

Rep: (133)
Dial 2018 stages of development of technology in ascending order in a special topic, allegedly the first post transistor, etc.

Rep: (99)
That would be to arrange an exhibition of mobile devices of different years for a couple of days. But this requires funds.
K
I hope that you yourself have already understood about the impossibility of holding such an event at the moment. Only the development of the concept and planning of this exhibition takes a decent amount of time, and it’s limited here, just as the venue itself is a forum.savagemessiahzine.com.

Offer an interesting, special thank you!

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 28.11.17, 16:48

Rep: (6)
Gift exchange as an option

Rep: (2238)
Snow Maiden officially assign: yes:

Rep: (46)
You can also highlight the process of preparing the members of the forum for the new year.
It will be interesting to see how exactly people modify their smartphones (and not only) both programmatically and externally for this holiday.
Based on this and the competition can be arranged with the top of the most interesting works. I think a very interesting contest will turn out, and also it is very well intertwined with the theme of the site.

Rep: (295)
To hold a voting contest for three prizes among the most beautifully designed "Caps" in game themes.
K
Competitions must be global, i.e. for the entire forum, and not narrow-profiled. Moreover, there will be a separate interesting competition for clubs :)

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 28.11.17, 17:25

Rep: (160)
* apatitych
As for jokes, in 2000, microprograms such as for example were popular: after a certain amount of computer downtime, a janitor with a broom appeared on the screen and swept the broom with everything on the screen, or a half-naked housekeeper used a cloth to wash off all the information or similar programs from the screen. So, we had one craftsman, he made changes to these programs and distributed them in our department, and they were launched only in Word and Excel. Went away to smoke and .... How many people managed to scare! Maybe there is an opportunity to try something like that here (spiders are there to start up or drunken gnomes). It is a pity I have no such programs left.

About the competition!
And what if we suggest forum users to write about the most ridiculous stories about loss, damage, damage to gadgets or related (or several at a time).
Once, my girlfriend and I had the same phones (Nokia 5232) and we confused them once and left for work ... In general, I never married her.

Post has been editedalf-aleksey - 28.11.17, 16:06

Rep: (199)
Competition forthe biggestgarland of phones.

Attached Image

Telephones can lie downhang, be in the hands of family members and neighbors ,etc Condition one - All phones mustshineor better yet blink color. The more telephones and the more R but s n about about b R but s n e e there will be a color gamma and of course the winner. Prize - at the discretion of the Forum management.

ZY . Accordingly, the video recording of this outrage is required.

Well, the meaningConcepton the face-#Lovesavagemessiahzine.com # more models_ of Chinese_and_different # flashing_ savagemessiahzine.com

something like this..

Post has been editedsystem_error_ - 29.11.17, 21:48

Rep: (634)
K
Dear members of the forum, so that there is no misunderstanding between us: this topic is ONLY suggested. We will discuss ideas with everyone individually, if necessary :)

Thank you for understanding!

Rep: (336)
As an option, a competition for the best New Year's photo? : rolleyes:
Or for the best photo, New Year's theme?

Rep: (99)
Due to the inability to implement my previous offer, I suggestcompetition "Retro review" .

Participants take the available retro-devices (phone / smartphone / PDA) use them for the intended purpose a day or two and then make a full review with screenshots, photos and possible use cases in our days. Year of release can be limited, say, 2010. Then vote for the best review.
K
How is this competition related to the New Year? :)
Such reviews can be done at any time of the year.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.11.17, 18:44

Rep: (1042)
Happy New Year! ;): happy:
ALL!
Attached Image

My suggestion: Competition of New Year's caps or the Best New Year's app, to create a pre-New Year mood. ;)

Post has been edited_Fishaffair_ - 28.11.17, 17:57

Rep: (195)
As an option you can"Exchange New Year's Predictions" .

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 02:47