> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Coolpad Max - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (40)
DiscussionCoolpad max
PictureCoolpad Max, Coolpad A8
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Important information!
On our smart there is only stock firmware, android 5.1.1. Custom firmware until not!

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 24.10.17, 21:30
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (2028)
M
Topic moved to subsectionCoolpad

Rep: (4)
Ruth received immediately, kinggut of the latest version.

Posted on 10/26/2017 08:53 AM:

I was pleased with the camera, although 13 mr shoots well compared to older devices with the same resolution.

Rep: (2)
Take screenshots of the service menu with supported frequencies, what about 4G? Recently I noticed this model when I was looking for a new phone for a girl. There is a choice between Coolpad MAX and LEECO X527. The latter was made for Europe, stock firmware without Chinese (there are custom) and 4G with Band 20, and in this model more RAM / ROM memory, mini-jack is present, but slightly less battery. (Processor power is not needed, web surfing and YouTube will be enough) We need feedback on battery life and problems found.

Rep: (38)
You watched the firmware in the "stock type" cap.
Apart from the fact that the archive is ruined, it is still with boring spam and under processor 6755.
In short, there it is laid out for this;
File downloaded from RULSMART.COM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to join our team? Write to email. mail [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come to us - we will consult for free, download tens of thousands of games, programs, pictures, videos for free on your Android, iOS, WP or Symbian device.
Also a bunch of software for the PC (Windows).
Want to read? Daily we publish the most interesting news and articles, and also reviews!
By the way, we have VKontakte.http://vk.com/rulsmart_com
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/rulsmartchannel
Even in this seedy twitter -https://twitter.com/rul_smart

One spam, I accidentally got into the topic, I decided to look at the firmware, I had to pull a couple of files, but here ...

Post has been editedsimyxin - 31.10.17, 03:26

* Xhronos , the seller draws the parameters of the networks. The battery is rather weak, but still enough for a day.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
* saltykov-shedrin , the main question - did you take in India by self-delivery or are there options?

I took delivery from Russia. 8500 is out. At the moment there is no Russia.

Rep: (1)
I bought in China A8 menu, everything in Chinese is not Russian, how to put the Russian language on video reviews I saw there is Russian. Where to get the firmware with the Russian language?

Rep: (14)
Good luck to all!
I took this device from China (With Ali) I took it for six and a half on a multilanguage firmware. No problem, I launched the Russian language in the menu and got awesome in its characteristics and for the price of the device!
I decided to take the second one, but for the time being, neither Ali nor Gir, nor other online platforms of the smartphone are available. You can take in Moscow for 11 thousand.

Rep: (0)
https: //www.aliexpress...aa-878f-e6e48d02c1e8-0

Rep: (14)
* aleks12081982
From the United States for the 10300+ not really want! Moreover, with Ali, I took it for 6.5 kilorubles.

Hello to all. I use this miracle since August 2016. He didn’t take it at sweet prices, as you can buy now.
The camera is on top! The wife of the iPhone 7 - so he only takes off in the dark. Well soothes the background.
2 working spaces - it is convenient for someone!
Made very high quality. I threw out the film from the screen - the native coating is very well cleaned.
Without a cover a nice metal case, but slips out of your hands.
Trudge from native lace.
From unpleasant.
After six months, the charge began to dissolve as quickly as it charges.
I could not pick up a non-native posting - I do not want to be charged ... There was a bad contact.
More than 2 months I am waiting for a new battery with Ali - I got lost somewhere.
I began to work badly with two SIM cards. You chop off the second - 4zh appears on the main one. Some kind of crap with a communication module.
He began to dull / slow down. I do not know what is connected with it, but sometimes it infuriates.

Who has similar problems? Who is fighting / decided?

Good afternoon, tell me how you can make a photo on a call on the whole screen. I didn’t find anything on the menu. These microbes were in circles

* urrikk There is no such possibility in this smartphone.

I use the smartphone for 3 months, I am satisfied with the device, everything is fast, the screen is class, the sound in the headphones is excellent, the battery lasts a day, it works longer on the native launcher. If you have questions, ask if you can help.

If you have questions, ask if you can help.

Good day! Make and post backup? I will be very grateful.

Hello! I use 4 months, I got root rights, fucked the firmware, wiping unnecessary system applications, in my opinion) The phone has become a brick (well, almost). I met on the Indian forum with the brow, it was in India that one of the large markets for the devices of this manufacturer. He suggested what to do and how to restore the device. I dealt with the flasher and firmware. It was necessary, of course, to jump, to ring a tambourine, but everything turned out. The firmware is one 087 P2. If anyone needs, write, consult.

Initially, I had an idea to get rid of double space, which seems to be a feature of this phone. I got rid of him safely. I wanted to increase battery life. In general, if you delete all Youlong native applications, this is the manufacturer, then we get an increase of work by 10-15%. Whether it is worth it, honestly, I do not know. As a result, I rolled back to the firmware and turned off unused applications.

I will be glad to help.

I do not agree. Double space, this is a major plus. Prots is weak, memory is also garbage. Antutu crap. I gave it to my wife. She doesn't even know what double space is !. Camera 13, but real! Quality 5+

Post has been editedsaltykov-shedrin - 25.02.18, 17:01

* saltykov-shedrin, I do not agree, it's enough for everything that is right now, memory for the eyes, and what has the antitu? Why do these numbers in general .. The camera of norms in equal hands, I replaced the camera with Google and the fire in general. I use smart for 4 months, there are no problems whatsoever.

Post has been editedkosty174 - 25.02.18, 18:45
Reason for editing: word error

Rep: (1)
* Skazantsev74

The main question - the body is quickly discharged in standby mode. During the night it happens by 30-40%, which is not normal. What did you clean out of what can be removed painlessly for the functioning of the body? I use two spaces. Network periodically turn on and off. Nevertheless, the zhor goes on standby anyway ... Now I’m trying to get a root and see which processes consume energy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 21:48