> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL - Accessories | Smartphone, 5/6 "

Rep: (3490)
Accessories forGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
PictureGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL, Walleye / Taimen
Pixel 2 Description | Pixel 2 XL Description | Pixel 2 Discussion пїЅ | Pixel 2 XL talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Original accessories
Accessories from other manufacturers
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 16.07.19, 20:12
Reason for editing: I-Blason Ares Full-body

Rep: (89)
* shultz87,
I bought offline, in the Saturn store on Alexanderplatz

Rep: (0)
All healthy, dudes! We found normal safety glass? And I have cut it so that it is very narrow and should be put on the nose. At the same time frame are still open. And another question: have a lot of glass on top of the mid-neckline is. He is what is it?!

Rep: (136)
* kosteash
If the cut-out from the top, below the top speaker sensors. To the light can be seen.

Rep: (30)
orderedhttps: //www.amazon.com…lpages00? ie = UTF8 & psc = 1
by reviews - good, come -Look)

* hawkat

ohh thank you :) I ordered myself the same, but ebee found by cheaper

Hello. Is who lives in St. Petersburg? I want to order a case, but the singer asks for the original measurement device. Bonus vanity owed. Responded to a request to write to the PM.

Rep: (2)
Who ordered the original glass to XL? How is the quality? If you can throw off the photo. Today I came to Ali Chinese glass, the quality of course full bottom) Price 520R.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbadambler - 04.12.17, 19:56

Rep: (96)
* badambler
Also ordered about 6 covers and glass, but so far nothing has not come yet ... It is a pity that the poor quality ... so the same is likely to be
Attached Image

* Grecords,
yes yes, it most. Glass is not straight but s ** t, but certainly not such as they have in the pictures) Here I think about the original is now.

Rep: (96)
* badambler
Where to buy normal?

* Grecords,
Or Google, or can be ordered by Stora on Ebay to see, but on ebay you can run into a copy.

Rep: (28)
Grecords @ 04.12.17, 19:10*
Where to buy normal?

I tooksuch a. Until satisfied. Includes 2 pieces.
before orderingthis. The bottom full. Under black accents at the top and bottom of the glue. On each side of the same glue and you can see it. Holds the glass to glue the edges and in the center between the glass and the screen is a layer of air, and it is pressed. Were often false click - shake the center, and operates in the upper right corner. Returned back to its

Rep: (17)
I plan in the near future podzataritsya Moment Lens and glass from google. Oh missed Black Friday, were w discounts

Rep: (136)
* Senek
The site of Google, these lenses I can not buy. Write that is not available.

Rep: (17)
* Fduch1984 I thought to take off Moments site, I hope a 10% discount on WORTHTHEWAIT word there still active

Grecords @ 04.12.17, 19:10*
Where to buy normal?

I typed in the search Amazon Glass for the pixel 2 and rated at least 4 stars - there are several options

* indigo256 ,
A jar with a technology to take the advise in this case?

Rep: (60)
* hawkat
check for fake Review
they're all feykovye these glass from China

Posted 12/05/2017 21:31:

* LYYNX,
with usb power delivery
by Xiaomei's new left
link

indigo256
thank!
three years buy on Amazon, I have never faced feykovye Review (((
so I do not even read ....
when ordered, were 337 positive Review now 4 and 1zvezda rating: fool:
Contacted Amazon, said a clerical error on the site, and if the glass super che money returned)))
we will see.....

Post has been editedhawkat - 05.12.17, 22:11
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (60)
* hawkat , There are sites that test evaluation

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 5:29