> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL - Accessories | Smartphone, 5/6 "

Rep: (3475)
Accessories forGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
PictureGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL, Walleye / Taimen
Pixel 2 Description | Pixel 2 XL Description | Pixel 2 Discussion пїЅ | Pixel 2 XL talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Original accessories
Accessories from other manufacturers
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 16.07.19, 20:12
Reason for editing: I-Blason Ares Full-body

* sergt2t,
clever_man @ 14.06.18, 11:58*
And the search topic no.

countTHOSE !
About wonderful miracles://savagemessiahzine.com/ Forum / i ... ery =% EF% EB% E5% ED% EA% E0

Post has been editedclever_man - 14.06.18, 12:02

Yesterday came fast charging with ali (support QC \ PD):BlitzWolf 30W Type-C Mobile Phone Charger PD / QC3.0
Tested - he has charged me for 35 minutes. from 51% to 89%, no phone, no charging is not warmed up. The very charge made soundly, build quality, I like it better than my own.

Rep: (370)
* sergt2t,
The old memory turned on the film (on OnePlus 3t he took) to Vlad Magura320 (forum name), custom-made me a test sample and it came out very well
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Today promised to send the revised version is coming - photo strip off

Rep: (2)
clever_man @ 14.06.2018, 12:17*
Yesterday came fast charging with ali (support QC \ PD):BlitzWolf 30W Type-C Mobile Phone Charger PD / QC3.0

Interestingly, from 5% to 100% how much it will charge

Rep: (5)
Once a pair of bloggers spoke well of BlitzWolf, I think accessories make the rules.

Rep: (1)
Sorry for such a trivial question. Something I skimmed through the topic, and how to realize the ideal glass (well, except that a UV lamp) not? Each firm across all schools and depends on the case, or who may still recommend a specific company? Or the seller with Ali?

Rep: (0)
Guys flipped topic and unpleasantly surprised, no one can recommend the normal screen completely covers the glass? (In the sense of a pixel 2 xl)
I ordered the first thing in the photo. Right now there is no product on the market (
It has a rounding but not completely covers the screen there are small gaps. (Inexperience when pasted cracked glass)
Now it's the other new firms

Imido for Google Pixel 2 XL screen protector 9 H complete coating Foils for Google Pixel 2 Tempered Glass 3D curved Glass
http://s.aliexpress.com/niMFRjAV?fromSns=
Fillets no flat gap even more.
Advise whether there is such that the entire screen closes

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* taloveh Such glass is not present, or the adhesive only on the contour ... dome glass is the trump, though expensive

taloveh @ 15.06.18, 20:58*
no one can recommend the normal screen completely covers the glass?

They said the same - dome glass. Better not yet invented.

Rep: (0)
By type of some sort of film that is worth $ 45, you are seriously ???? And on the forum who use similar accessories? Something sensible can tell how bears? on the reaction of the sensors? What is the sticky surface? What's in the kit? It is worth the money?
Not only useless crack up because of pity money spent, interesting infa objective, and that at the request of Google provides only one option on Amazon, the picture is not very clear that there is only tsenik

* taloveh Search on the topic, as well as reading caps will help you. Discussion much.

Rep: (254)
Someone buying a bag?

Rep: (28)
TakeMe @ 16.06.18, 15:47*
Someone buying a bag?

I was, butChinese with Ali. On the whole, good, very comfortable on the scanner reap big hole and back fine. The only negative - through hole from below the rear side of the dust clogged.
The buttons are very responsive, like more than an expensive Spigen. But they are hard to find, they do not stick out

Post has been editedvoldemar4ik - 17.06.18, 11:58

Rep: (254)
* voldemar4ik And pictures can live?

Rep: (28)
TakeMe @ 17.06.18, 11:10*
and pictures can live?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Hello, anyone on to the glass dome 31https: //www.amazon.com...earchText=dome%20glass

Rep: (1673)
Advise an additional cable and charging for Google Pixel 2 XL, I read a lot of things, a little confused (

* Hooligan360452 Charger here is excellent, and the price is quite normal: Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL - Accessories
I think you can lead them to take the same.

Rep: (1673)
* clever_man,
A cable comes bundled with it?

* Hooligan360452 , not.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 10:37