> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ruble exchange rate: Dollar, Euro, Oil | [widg] Dollar and Euro exchange rates on the Moscow Exchange, Brent oil quotes,

Rep: (177)
Ruble exchange rate: Dollar, Euro, Oil
version: 1.3

Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A simple application and widget for displaying exchange rates on the Moscow Exchange, Central Bank rates, oil quotes and main cryptocurrencies. Below is a complete list of available courses and quotes.

I am the developer of this application. Work on it continues. I would be very interested to hear your opinions, thoughts and wishes. What did you like? What did NOT like? What to add? What to remove?

Exchange Rates, Moscow Exchange (MICEX):
US dollar, Euro, Chinese yuan, Pound sterling, Swiss franc.

Exchange rates of the Central Bank, Central Bank of Russia:
Dollar, Euro, Chinese yuan, Pound sterling, Australian dollar, Azerbaijani manat, Armenian dram, Belarusian ruble, Bulgarian lev, Brazilian real, Hungarian forint, Hong Kong dollar, Danish krone, Indian rupee, Kazakhstan tenge, Canadian dollar, Kyrgyz Som, Moldavian Lei, Norwegian Krone, Polish Zloty, Romanian Leu, SDR (Special Drawing Rights), Singapore Dollar, Tajik Somoni, Turkish Lira, New Turkmen Manat, Uzbek Sum, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Czech Krone, Swedish Krone, Swiss s franc, South African rand, Korean won, Japanese yen.

Products:
Brent Oil, ICE

Cryptocurrencies, Bitfinex Exchange:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, IOTA, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Stellar.

In addition to the current rate, the price change is shown in relation to the closing price of the previous session. Courses are updated automatically every 4 hours. You can update manually.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itbenefit.quotes

Download:
Version: 1.3 Ruble exchange rate: Dollar, Euro, Oil (Post jackes # 85861538)

Past versions
Version: 1.2 download , changes
Version: 1.1 download , changes
Version: 1.0 download , changes
Version: 0.3 download , changes
Version: 0.2 download , changes
Version: 0.11 download , changes
Version: 0.1 Attached filequotes-0.1-release.apk (1.82 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 03.06.19, 16:09
Reason for editing: Correction caps

Version 0.1.1:
• Fixed display of oil prices

Download:
Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itbenefit.quotes
savagemessiahzine.com: Attached filequotes-0.1.1-release.apk(1.83 MB)

Post has been editedjackes - 27.10.17, 05:23

Rep: (1168)
* jackes how to discuss something? Works. No problem.
Wishlist:
-the ability to turn off the oil;
-to adjust transparency and colors;
-selection currency
-update the course by clicking on the widget, and not go to the menu.

Why prog more megabytes? The functional is still a miser.

Lyrics:
I am on business trips abroad. Grandmas give me in rubles. Change for bucks. Food I change the balance of dollars for rubles to report to the accounting department. Ie courses are important to me on the date of purchase and date of sale. It would be great to have either a graph of the dynamics, or the possibility of remembering.

Rep: (1539)
* savagemessiahzine.comoops,
But in my opinion, neither is it necessary to complicate anything, the program is so good that it is the simplest - set and use ... And the programs are just for your Wishlist, with a bunch of bells and whistles, and sofull forum... ;)

Rep: (1168)
* Bigbobson , the author offered to discuss. . . See my first and second sentences. Next, the author and decide.

Rep: (2125)
jackes @ 10/23/17, 12:17*
What features to add?

1. Selection of currencies. (In the sense of adding more currencies).

2. Ideally, when you click on the appropriate line, the schedule opens with changes for the week / month / year / ...
This is probably slightly beyond the scope of the widget, but still: blush:
: thank_you:

Posted on 10/27/2017 10:14:

BigBobson @ 10/27/17 8:49*
And the programs for your Wishlist, with a bunch of bells and whistles, and so a full forum ...;)

In this style?

Post has been editedalik-11 - 27.10.17, 10:22

* Bigbobson * alik-11, * savagemessiahzine.comoops, Thank you very much for sharing your opinion.

savagemessiahzine.comoops @ 10/27/17, 13:43*
-the ability to turn off the oil;
-selection currency
In the future I am going to add a choice (and, accordingly, a disconnection) of currencies and other quotes.Interested in what exactly are needed in the first place? For Russia, I understand about what people are interested in, it would be especially interesting to hear the opinion of our closest neighbors.

Why prog more megabytes? The functional is still a miser.
In the modern application it is very difficult to do without various libraries that inflate even a simple application. But there seems to be something else to optimize.

... It would be great to have either a graph of the dynamics, or the possibility of memorization.
alik-11 @ 10/27/17, 14:13*
Ideally, when you click on the appropriate line, the schedule opens with changes for the week / month / year / ...
This is probably slightly beyond the scope of the widget, but still
I think it is quite possible to implement this. This is still not just a widget, but a widget + application.

BigBobson @ 10/27/17 13:49*
But in my opinion, it’s not necessary to complicate anything, the program is so good that it is the simplest - put it and use it ...
I fully agree with what should be: set and use. I will try to add new features carefully, so as not to violate this principle.

Jackes @ 10/27/17, 9:29*
I think it is quite possible to implement this. This is still not just a widget, but a widget + application.

Great! : thank_you:
Interested in what exactly are needed in the first place?

Personally to me: All Scandinavians, (first of all Norway) and Poland. There probably will have to add the choice of the base currency (euro).

Post has been editedalik-11 - 27.10.17, 10:36

alik-11 @ 10/27/17 10:13*
In this style?

And practically in this style too, with a bunch of settings, and a choice of currency -Currency Rates ...

BigBobson @ 10/27/17, 9:35*
and with a bunch of settings

Thank you, but just a heap of settings is not necessary;)
Because this is also the author's style:
I fully agree with what should be: set and use.

alik-11 @ 10/27/17, 14:35*
Personally to me: All Scandinavians, (first of all Norway) and Poland. There probably will have to add the choice of the base currency (euro).
Can you give more details? What kind of currency? And where can I see this data now?

alik-11 @ 10/27/17, 10:37*
Thank you, but just heaps of settings are not necessary

Well, then you yourself ask for it ...: D It’s just already in alternative programs - including
alik-11 @ 10/27/17 10:13*
schedule with changes

It’s better not to complicate this program - just leave it as a widget without "cool bells and whistles", the only thing I would recommend is to add this change in the color and size of the text on the widget, since faced with the situation that an elderly person is very hard to see not a contrasting text ...: rolleyes:

Jackes @ 10/27/17, 9:40*
Can you give more details? What currencies

Norwegian Krone,
Polish zloty
Danish krone, Swedish krone.
Jackes @ 10/27/17, 9:40*
And where can I see this data now?

I have absolutely no idea where others get them from: blush:
It seems here from Yahoo:
(Now I'll take off the screen ..)
Attached Image

Post has been editedalik-11 - 27.10.17, 10:49

BigBobson @ 10/27/17, 14:47*
The only thing I would recommend is to add this change in the color and size of the text on the widget, since faced with the situation that an elderly person is very hard to see not a contrasting text ...
I will consider this wish

alik-11 @ 10/27/17, 14:48*
I have absolutely no idea where others take them.
Thanks, I will understand.

Rep: (44)
I liked the application, I do not use the widget, from the likes:
1. Make the interface of the application dark
2. The ability to update on svaypu down
3. Forex courses (choice)

Post has been editedoldmoose - 31.10.17, 12:22

Oldmoose @ 10/31/17, 16:10*
1. Make the interface of the application dark
2. The ability to update on svaypu down
Many thanks for the wishes, I will take them into account
3. Forex courses (choice)
Why are interested in forex courses?
I do not use the widget
Why don't you use the widget?

jackes @ 10/31/17, 12:25*
Why are interested in forex courses?

More relevant, in my opinion, since Moscow Exchange rates are somewhat different
jackes @ 10/31/17, 12:25*
Why don't you use the widget?

Somehow I'm not used to it, it's more convenient for me to put the application on a gesture and open it only when necessary)))

Post has been editedoldmoose - 31.10.17, 12:32

But in general, I liked that the application starts instantly, unlike Investing.

* oldmoose thanks for answers!

Rep: (150)
* jackes,
I am very glad that such a "simple" but very necessary widget program appeared, the author of which is open to suggestions.
Please consider my suggestions. I think you don’t even need to invent anything, everything has already been invented, for example, onhttps://www.audit-it.ru/currency/
1. Ie additionally output to the widget:
1.1. The latest official rates of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for the dollar and the euro. Before they are published the next day, show the official. courses for today, and after the publication - official courses for tomorrow.
1.2 Above the official the courses write the date on which they are set to see that the publication took place tomorrow. Ie, for example, today from the morning before the publication for tomorrow is the date 02.11.2017, and after the publication of the official. courses for tomorrow - official Courses on the widget change to official. courses for tomorrow and it is written above them 03.11.2017.
1.3. Show changes in%:
1.3.1. Latest official courses CBR relative to the previous official. of courses (today 02/11/2017 before publication - changes in official courses as of 02/11/2017 relative to official courses as of November 1, 2017, after publication - changes in official courses as of 03/11/2017 relative to official courses as of 02/11/2017)
1.3.2. Current unofficial exchange rates relative to the last officers. courses CBR.
1.3.3. Changes in% display compact between officers. and exchange rates and one under the other.
1.4. Alignment of courses and changes in% along the left edge (or in the center - as it will be more beautiful)
1.5. Replace the words "Dollar" and "Euro" with $ and €. And the word "Oil" is replaced by some drop
Attached Image

2. Make the widget frame off
3. Make an auto update with the required (or manually set) time interval, except for the time when the exchange does not work (from 00 to 10 hours?)
4. Subject to the implementation of paragraph 3, give the opportunity to remove the display of the last update time.
5. Make it possible to remove the oil quotes from the widget (which I could not do for the oil in the same way :))
6. Repeat all the data from claim 1 in the application itself when clicking on the widget.
Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedJuFCK - 03.11.17, 00:28

* JuFCK, Wow The wish list is impressive! Thank you very much! In general, everything is clear and looks quite reasonable. I think I can realize a lot of this. But there are a few questions:
JuFCK @ 03.11.17, 04:25*
1.3.2. Current unofficial exchange rates relative to the last officers. courses CBR.
Why do you need this indicator? What is the point of comparing them?
JuFCK @ 03.11.17, 04:25*
2. Make the widget frame off
Disable only the edge edge or the entire background?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 6:10