1080p format;
Live broadcasts in Full HD;
Viewing angle equal to 110 °;
Focal length 3.9 mm;
IP65 protection standard;
Shooting in the dark time IR illumination distance up to 15 m;
The approximate cost in China is $ 50

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
Ekrava
Message#162
16.04.19, 23:01
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 173
Check in: 16.02.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Vavilov87 @ 06.02.19, 23:27*
I have 2 cameras from Europe. But in the application through China connected. For the Euroserver Roskomnadzor blocks on odd days). The camera will connect and work, but it will not be easy to access it through the application.

And tell me how you connected the European through China? otherwise I tried to bind through the Chinese application, I swear with the phrase invalid QR code. yes and onhttps://github.com/shadow-1/yi-hack-v3They write that the international version of the camera works only with the international version of the application, and the Chinese version of the camera only works with the Chinese application yi home, and so that it does not swear that it works only in China, ProxyChains-ng is built into the firmware, where you need to register a proxy in China, and then the camera will work outside of China.

--------------------
Star X12i ->ThL W3 + ->ThL W5 ->ThL W8 ->Cubot M6589 ->iOcean X7 ->Zopo C2 || Huawei C8825D ->Neo N003 2/32 (GSM / WCDMA) ->Lenovo S820E (GSM / CDMA) ->Lenovo K910E (GSM / CDMA) ->Zuk Z1 (CDMA / GSM) ->Mi Max 2
vavilov87
Message#163
16.04.19, 23:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Check in: 25.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Ekrava,
Good evening.
Now I have 4 cameras. I ordered from different sellers on Ali. All came for the American market. Well, at least so on the barcode from the camera in the application produces.
Now everyone is connected through America. No complaints. Prior to that, he worked through Europe and through China. But as the interruptions occurred 1-2-3 times a month. The application I have from Google Market.
There, at the entrance asks for a region. If you go with one, bind the camera, and go under a different region, the camera will be on the list, but it will connect or not. There is 50%. I did not reveal the dependence.
paramonov1
Message#164
18.04.19, 17:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 26.10.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101

Good day! But do not tell me a short algorithm for switching from a European to an American server, but I didn’t find something in the region settings. Apparently on the camera you need to reset the button and re-register it with the replacement of the region?
Sharaweek
Message#165
20.04.19, 17:39
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 22.12.18
Redmi Note 7 4/64

Friends, on hand I have the Chinese version of the camera, tell me how to run it?
Through the office. The application from the market playlist is connected until the camera reads the code, says in Chinese that Wi Fi is connected, but the correct device type is not selected. I understand you need to look for a Chinese application?
where to find it? Thank you all for the answer.
SashkaDV
Message#166
30.04.19, 14:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 165
Check in: 23.01.10
Xiaomi redmi

* Sharaweek, search for applications on the forum in the themes of cameras yi

9 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/05/19 10:49