> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club players Draconius GO | A game similar to Pokemon Go, only in Russian and functional

Rep: (39)
Attached Image

Draconius GO
More than 150 nyashnyh creatures from the world of Draconius GO are waiting for you in augmented reality.
Now you can fight not only for the arenas, but also for the libraries, dig treasures, make spells, fall into the faults and much more.
Fully in Russian.

Game site
Official VK page

Install for Android
Download official APK (Android)
Install for Apple

Efficiency of creature types
FAQ
Bestiary (all creatures)

Key map elements
Pillars
The pillars give out spheres (similar to pokemon pokemon go), health potions (healing and resurrection) and other useful things.
Blocked for 5 minutes after use. When buying an artifact, the Zebra Rabbit Watch reduces the wait time by 100 seconds.
You can set the bait for 30 minutes (ineffective).
Attached Image

Arenas
Arena can occupy, fight for them and raise their prestige.
After 21 hours you can take the Tribute from the arenas (coins). Performing daily tasks can teach reduce the waiting time.
Attention, when you go to level 15, all your monsters will return from the arenas to the dead.
Attached Image

Obelisks
Obelisks issue daily (after performance they give all sorts of bonuses, for example, to reduce waiting for tribute (coins) in the arena or in the library) and weekly (searching and digging treasure with shovels on the map - a golden egg with a good monster prize).
Attached Image

Libraries
Libraries allow you to change the combat skills of creatures.
After your monster (s) has spent the right time in the library, you will be given the opportunity to change 1 attack (fast or charging) to any monster 1 time.
Rival can knock you out of the library. If no one is left, the learning timer will stop.
After a change of attack, the library will close for you for 3 days (recount :))
Attached Image

Portals
Portals allow you to gain access to the arcane rifts.
Inside you can find special monsters and sometimes the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (from 8 to 20 hours.)
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Attached Image

About shovels, cards and a golden egg ...
Task for 1 week. Issued in the Obelisks - Hunting
On 9 different obelisks (in one district) we collect 9 map pieces (Menu - Assignments - Hunting), find out (remember) where it is (usually within 3 km), go there with 9 shovels in a bag.
On the map of 9 pieces we look, as soon as we find ourselves in the right fragment there will be a badge, we use a shovel - if there is nothing we go to the next fragment and again we use a shovel and so if we are not lucky 9 times. We get a golden egg and it hatch right away.
The task is limited by time.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where to look for the Mother of Dragons and where to put the Ancient eggs?
Inside the Rift it is sometimes possible to find the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
In the Menu - Shop - Artifacts, you can buy artifacts in order to give her up to 3 eggs.
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (8-20 hours)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Magic and recipes
Fighting with other monsters you can get the runes (spell components), they are stored in the Menu - Magic - Altar.
Runes can be spread collectively. One puts an altar (by ticking Show others) and one rune, the rest add runes.
With recipes you can make spells (own event).
Recipes are given when performing daily complex tasks (for example, to catch 40 air monsters). But they can not give. By chance...
Attached Image

Artifacts
Attached Image

Feramona
Monday is air
Tuesday - water
Wednesday - fire
Thursday - the earth
Friday - lassos.

Saturday - random
Sunday is a random choice.

Creatures, their types and attacks

The effectiveness of attacks by type of attack and defense
Attached Image

I happen to be defenders or attackers, when used correctly receive 20% of the opportunity.
Type and max CP of creatures (sortable table).
Attacks of the best monsters and other info

By type:
- Arkana
Attached Image

- Water
Attached Image

- Air
Attached Image

- Fiery
Attached Image

- Herbal (earthy)
Attached Image

Other Augmented Reality Games:
Jurassic World Alive
Pokemon go

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 07.05.18, 14:26

Rep: (48)
Xobni @ 10.21.17, 15:16*
I don’t like the graphics, I don’t like the maps, I don’t really like the stops and arenas to real objects

Yes. graphics, animation, names - I don’t like everything. no elegance, but they didn’t reach kitsch. And about the non-attachment to real objects, I also very much agree. this is most frustrating - the game immediately becomes somehow fake)

but the “typhoon” and division into leagues do not bother at all. it would be better, of course, to see those above / below, but not so bad either.

Post has been editednata_kar - 23.10.17, 15:32

* nata_kar , I think the map will be finalized. On open cards, there are points of interest.

The treasure was given to me a card ... But the scuba gear was not given ...
Attached Image

But given that there are many objects, you can choose another

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 23.10.17, 15:38

Rep: (22)
TheDarkAngel @ 10.23.17, 15:37*
But they didn’t give scuba gear ...

You can hire a boat and comb the water area;)

* Pococurante , 5 pieces can be hooked
Although this is a tunnel under the channel to them. Moscow

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 23.10.17, 16:06

Rep: (4)
TheDarkAngel @ 10.23.17, 15:05*
5 pieces can be hooked

Even 6 ... :)

* Old_Cat shovels are too expensive to risk

TheDarkAngel @ 10.23.17, 15:17*
Old_Cat, shovels are too expensive to risk

I understand that you need to dig together.
Gather like a raid ...

Rep: (22)
Old_Cat @ 10.23.17, 16:36*
Gather like a raid ...

And the boat will cost four times cheaper :-D
Interestingly, the boss raiders have ever hired a bus-like transport so that the whole crowd darts along the hymns?

Understood the attacks?

I think the map will be finalized. On open cards, there are points of interest.

I would like to believe, but so far it does not work out. If only with the help of players. Request to send directly from the application a photo of the place where the arena / stop is. And let the dots with photos give some buns. An increased drop from the stop and a weekly bonus of 4 coins, for example.

The treasure was given me a card ...

I also have a bad card - 4 parts are available, I didn’t dare. I'll be in another place on Saturday to take.

Rep: (5)
On the other hand, non-attachment to cultural and other products of human life gives additional advantages. Went, say, to the forest for mushrooms, and there - a break)). I don’t know about the forest for sure, but aside from the village, in the lowland, I saw a portal that can only be visited in marsh boots.

Old_Cat @ 10.24.17, 08:36*
Understood the attacks?

5 pictures
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where did such marvelous tablets come from? Arcana Cadaver)))

On the other hand, non-attachment to cultural and other products of human life gives additional advantages. Went, say, to the forest for mushrooms, and there - a break))

so there is no talk about portals, even if they appear on their slopes of Everest at their 12-23 hours. I want to attach stationary points to specific real places. I really really want to)

Dinocide)) Is this some kind of genocide with insecticides?)

Where did such marvelous tablets come from?

From here
It was necessary to give a link right away. I forgot.

Posted on 10/24/2017, 13:29:

Tetrax @ 10.24.17, 13:27*
Dinocide)) Is this some kind of genocide with insecticides?)

dinosaur genocide)

* nata_kar now we have the opportunity to convey our vision to the creators, at least they can read the local branch if they wish, and even in the cart, they say there is some connection with them.

Post has been editedtetrax - 24.10.17, 13:31

And in contact, the group was created, apparently, by the authors. “From the game code we got the types of attacks and their usefulness” At first, that means they encoded, but forgotten. I had to decode))

* tetrax Yes, in a telegram, a developer representative actively communicates and answers questions. there are so many real bugs in the game that it’s premature to offer now “but let’s add some more pictures”.

* nata_kar ,
I saw 1 real glitch
If you poke the dragon and it immediately disappears due to the rattling of the GPS - the card is blocked, you need to restart it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 00:59