> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

56 pagesV  « < 54 55 56 »  

> Draconius GO Players Club | A game similar to Pokemon Go, only in Russian and functional
TheDarkAngel
Message#1
20.10.17, 20:14
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 652
Check in: 24.03.08

Attached Image

Draconius GO
More than 150 nyashnyh creatures from the world of Draconius GO are waiting for you in augmented reality.
Now you can fight not only for the arenas, but also for the libraries, dig treasures, make spells, fall into the faults and much more.
Fully in Russian.

Game site
Official VK page

Install for Android
Download official APK (Android)
Install for Apple

Efficiency of creature types
FAQ
Bestiary (all creatures)

Key map elements
Pillars
The pillars give out spheres (similar to pokemon pokemon go), health potions (healing and resurrection) and other useful things.
Blocked for 5 minutes after use. When buying an artifact, the Zebra Rabbit Watch reduces the wait time by 100 seconds.
You can set the bait for 30 minutes (ineffective).
Attached Image

Arenas
Arena can occupy, fight for them and raise their prestige.
After 21 hours you can take the Tribute from the arenas (coins). Performing daily tasks can teach reduce the waiting time.
Attention, when you go to level 15, all your monsters will return from the arenas to the dead.
Attached Image

Obelisks
Obelisks issue daily (after performance they give all sorts of bonuses, for example, to reduce waiting for tribute (coins) in the arena or in the library) and weekly (searching and digging treasure with shovels on the map - a golden egg with a good monster prize).
Attached Image

Libraries
Libraries allow you to change the combat skills of creatures.
After your monster (s) has spent the right time in the library, you will be given the opportunity to change 1 attack (fast or charging) to any monster 1 time.
Rival can knock you out of the library. If no one is left, the learning timer will stop.
After a change of attack, the library will close for you for 3 days (recount :))
Attached Image

Portals
Portals allow you to gain access to the arcane rifts.
Inside you can find special monsters and sometimes the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (from 8 to 20 hours.)
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Attached Image

About shovels, cards and a golden egg ...
Task for 1 week. Issued in the Obelisks - Hunting
On 9 different obelisks (in one district) we collect 9 map pieces (Menu - Assignments - Hunting), find out (remember) where it is (usually within 3 km), go there with 9 shovels in a bag.
On the map of 9 pieces we look, as soon as we find ourselves in the right fragment there will be a badge, we use a shovel - if there is nothing we go to the next fragment and again we use a shovel and so if we are not lucky 9 times. We get a golden egg and it hatch right away.
The task is limited by time.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where to look for the Mother of Dragons and where to put the Ancient eggs?
Inside the Rift it is sometimes possible to find the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
In the Menu - Shop - Artifacts, you can buy artifacts in order to give her up to 3 eggs.
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (8-20 hours)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Magic and recipes
Fighting with other monsters you can get the runes (spell components), they are stored in the Menu - Magic - Altar.
Runes can be spread collectively. One puts an altar (by ticking Show others) and one rune, the rest add runes.
With recipes you can make spells (own event).
Recipes are given when performing daily complex tasks (for example, to catch 40 air monsters). But they can not give. By chance...
Attached Image

Artifacts
Attached Image

Feramona
Monday is air
Tuesday - water
Wednesday - fire
Thursday - the earth
Friday - lassos.

Saturday - random
Sunday is a random choice.

Creatures, their types and attacks

The effectiveness of attacks by type of attack and defense
Attached Image

I happen to be defenders or attackers, when used correctly receive 20% of the opportunity.
Type and max CP of creatures (sortable table).
Attacks of the best monsters and other info

By type:
- Arkana
Attached Image

- Water
Attached Image

- Air
Attached Image

- Fiery
Attached Image

- Herbal (earthy)
Attached Image

Other Augmented Reality Games:
Jurassic World Alive
Pokemon go

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 07.05.18, 14:26
sjeksons
Message#1102
11.02.19, 07:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 02.06.08

Congratulations to Busodo .. you can, I need two more ..)
New art bought? I took the ring on the yellow ones (it seems to work) and the sphere, so that this freak would rarely attack my arenas ...
until the money ran out. Next I want to buy a box for selecting animals from the treasure, but this is still a couple of weeks ..)

Post has been editedsjeksons - 11.02.19, 07:49

--------------------
Wind in the head passing does not happen ....)))
sjeksons
Message#1103
10.03.19, 12:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37

Crib to find a golden egg with a new art casket of desires, then given the opportunity to choose the animal from the clade with a probability of 30%
I found the testicle is not simple, but gold and 30% worked ..)

You can choose any animal from the bestiary, the huch has not yet been caught, the kingchorf huch, the green hedgehog huch.
Any of 233 ... the quality will be as it will. I took Kingtorf because of the stones, it turned out 3/4 ... meat ... (

A double feeling, like and good, but somehow it depreciates the purchase ... there will be no excitement for new animals, picking up rare stones for transformation, the joy of successful incubation of eggs.
In general, controversial innovation ..

--------------------
Antuanelli
Message#1104
10.03.19, 17:40
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4992
Check in: 11.03.12
PocketBook A 7 ’’

Sjeksons @ 03/10/19, 11:02*
but somehow it depreciates the acquisition ... there will be no excitement for new animals, picking up rare stones for transformation, the joy of successful incubation of eggs.

And the fact that a third form can hatch from an egg at once, this is the way it should be, adds excitement forpicking up rare stones on turning ?
glade
Message#1105
10.03.19, 20:49
PatRiot
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 23.03.06
HTC S740

Sjeksons @ 03/10/19, 12:02*
but somehow it depreciates the purchase ... there will be no excitement for new animals

oh well ... and how often has something valuable been dug out lately without this art? the answer is almost nothing
Yes, and with him the probability of 1 to 3, I personally am satisfied with the art, because without him I almost didn’t want to do anything
sjeksons
Message#1106
11.03.19, 01:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37

I agree with you, it became easier of course, but there was an accident, luck, expectation, disappointment ... emotions, and here, as in a store, I went and went.

Rare without art, also come across, I have Leviathan and Morgorot yellow with gold eggs ..... Kingtorf 4/4 from the same place in addition to the gold equity
Interestingly yellow in choosing through art will come across?
I have opened 2616 eggs + a lot of gold .... all that was needed fell as a result ...)

And the fact that a third form can hatch from an egg at once, this is the way it should be, adds excitement to collecting rare stones for the transformation
The third form, which will hatch as a rule, is rather weak and adds only stones for what is necessary, in order to transform a good source code of the first or second form.

Again, the stones are needed, for amplification after the transition to the next level ... in order to strengthen Kingtorf, you need 24 stones at once, without art, this is 480 kilometers, and with a lot of buns ... 288 km .. and the current level is 38 ..)

Shl. How do you Girlyant? ... shark nothing of course, but life is small, there are balanced or wait for the gold need?

--------------------
glade
Message#1107
11.03.19, 15:11
PatRiot
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 23.03.06
HTC S740

Sjeksons @ 03/11/19, 01:47*
but there was an accident, luck, expectation, disappointment ... emotions, and then, like in a store, he went and went.

Well, as the store will not work ... at 30% probability;)
and about chance - it was just a constant disappointment and very rarely luck: rolleyes:
now at least some hope - art will work or not
By the way, I took another 5% gold art from an egg, but the chance is certainly small
sjeksons
Message#1108
13.03.19, 02:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37

But the more valuable that luck was ...)
And yes, I also bought 5% .. in my work, the herd of gold is growing more cheerful.

--------------------

56 pagesV  « < 54 55 56 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 18:45