> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club players Draconius GO | A game similar to Pokemon Go, only in Russian and functional

Rep: (35)
Attached Image

Draconius GO
More than 150 nyashnyh creatures from the world of Draconius GO are waiting for you in augmented reality.
Now you can fight not only for the arenas, but also for the libraries, dig treasures, make spells, fall into the faults and much more.
Fully in Russian.

Game site
Official VK page

Install for Android
Download official APK (Android)
Install for Apple

Efficiency of creature types
FAQ
Bestiary (all creatures)

Key map elements
Pillars
The pillars give out spheres (similar to pokemon pokemon go), health potions (healing and resurrection) and other useful things.
Blocked for 5 minutes after use. When buying an artifact, the Zebra Rabbit Watch reduces the wait time by 100 seconds.
You can set the bait for 30 minutes (ineffective).
Attached Image

Arenas
Arena can occupy, fight for them and raise their prestige.
After 21 hours you can take the Tribute from the arenas (coins). Performing daily tasks can teach reduce the waiting time.
Attention, when you go to level 15, all your monsters will return from the arenas to the dead.
Attached Image

Obelisks
Obelisks issue daily (after performance they give all sorts of bonuses, for example, to reduce waiting for tribute (coins) in the arena or in the library) and weekly (searching and digging treasure with shovels on the map - a golden egg with a good monster prize).
Attached Image

Libraries
Libraries allow you to change the combat skills of creatures.
After your monster (s) has spent the right time in the library, you will be given the opportunity to change 1 attack (fast or charging) to any monster 1 time.
Rival can knock you out of the library. If no one is left, the learning timer will stop.
After a change of attack, the library will close for you for 3 days (recount :))
Attached Image

Portals
Portals allow you to gain access to the arcane rifts.
Inside you can find special monsters and sometimes the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (from 8 to 20 hours.)
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Attached Image

About shovels, cards and a golden egg ...
Task for 1 week. Issued in the Obelisks - Hunting
On 9 different obelisks (in one district) we collect 9 map pieces (Menu - Assignments - Hunting), find out (remember) where it is (usually within 3 km), go there with 9 shovels in a bag.
On the map of 9 pieces we look, as soon as we find ourselves in the right fragment there will be a badge, we use a shovel - if there is nothing we go to the next fragment and again we use a shovel and so if we are not lucky 9 times. We get a golden egg and it hatch right away.
The task is limited by time.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where to look for the Mother of Dragons and where to put the Ancient eggs?
Inside the Rift it is sometimes possible to find the Mother of Dragons, which can be given one Ancient egg and she can sit it.
In the Menu - Shop - Artifacts, you can buy artifacts in order to give her up to 3 eggs.
But if the rift closes the hatching will stop.
Faults occur in different places for a certain time (8-20 hours)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Magic and recipes
Fighting with other monsters you can get the runes (spell components), they are stored in the Menu - Magic - Altar.
Runes can be spread collectively. One puts an altar (by ticking Show others) and one rune, the rest add runes.
With recipes you can make spells (own event).
Recipes are given when performing daily complex tasks (for example, to catch 40 air monsters). But they can not give. By chance...
Attached Image

Artifacts
Attached Image

Feramona
Monday is air
Tuesday - water
Wednesday - fire
Thursday - the earth
Friday - lassos.

Saturday - random
Sunday is a random choice.

Creatures, their types and attacks

The effectiveness of attacks by type of attack and defense
Attached Image

I happen to be defenders or attackers, when used correctly receive 20% of the opportunity.
Type and max CP of creatures (sortable table).
Attacks of the best monsters and other info

By type:
- Arkana
Attached Image

- Water
Attached Image

- Air
Attached Image

- Fiery
Attached Image

- Herbal (earthy)
Attached Image

Other Augmented Reality Games:
Jurassic World Alive
Pokemon go

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 07.05.18, 14:26

Rep: (12)
Post # 1)))
The arenas are all empty - you can mow the coins with a scythe))

Post has been editedPatPat - 20.10.17, 21:36

PatPat @ 10/20/17, 21:35*
The arenas are all empty - you can mow the coins with a scythe))

Quantity limit. Prog 3 days old in essence ...

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 20.10.17, 21:54

Rep: (46)
Hurray, finally :)
Thanks for the FAQ. So far the most basic thing I want to understand is rarity / coolness tables, but I don’t see them.
Of the benefits - the novelty, advanced features, just fun, in the end.
Of the minuses - few creatures spawn, very few; some they are often the same; few players; The battery eats more abruptly.
But in general - wait and see :)
Hello everyone! :)

With rarity and coolness, not everything is clear
me with level 18 in a duel of magicians is easily crafted, although there are monsters with 1000hp
I like jobs more
I have a lot of creatures, I already have 74, even too
battery eats - because graphics are better and harder

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 20.10.17, 23:59

Rep: (4)
TheDarkAngel @ 10/20/17, 10:10*
the graphics are better and harder

Just because of the graphics and do not want to play.

* chitadrita , well, do not play, although the essence of such games is not at all in this.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 20.10.17, 23:58

TheDarkAngel @ 10/20/17, 11:56 PM*
well do not play

uh, some strange reaction to the obvious cant of the game: (

Rep: (48)
TheDarkAngel @ 10/20/17, 10:10*
With rarity and coolness, not everything is clear

Bestiary without pictures
in the right column, green is the most frequent, red is the rarest. the color of the cells in the bestiary in the game is also about that.
with coolness, it is conditionally possible to assume that the numbers are greater than 100 in red - wow-super. more detailed data is collected, research is underway. science does not stand still)

Post has been editednata_kar - 21.10.17, 00:12

* chitadrita and where is the joint? Clear graphics at 60fps.
Whiners did not invent anything at all - stupidly took everything ready, even the sounds and 60fps still could not be done. Each version has new jambs.

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 21.10.17, 00:13

At least a poorly styled menu, bad drawing of monsters and char.

* chitadrita , and I like it, compared to the red circle around the Shop button in POGO ...
Attached Image

Nothing slows down, the towers open instantly, etc.
Very thought out. I speak as a person for a long time engaged in 3d graphics and interface programming.
There are, of course, flaws in the models, but considering that they are novices and invented them themselves, they still did whiners.

And jokes animation monsters ...
Attached Image

Sort by id is not enough. I think they will come up with a lot of things.

Post has been editedTheDarkAngel - 21.10.17, 22:09

A matter of taste and habits, but not only does it hurt my eyes to use in one place the matte, brilliant, convex and flat elements of the monster's menu, and the chosen scale of game icons.

In any case, this game is needed, we even had conflicts in the conf and some players went into droGo. Tomorrow we are going to one obelisk, eat digging.

Rep: (436)
Chitadrita @ 10/20/17, 23:33*
bad drawing of monsters

But on the contrary I liked the monsters, especially their eyes, they are alive, they blink, look around, and in the poses they draw, they do not express anything.

Rep: (14)
TheDarkAngel @ 10/21/17, 01:40*
Quantity limit.

only 25 (

Rep: (37)
it is clear that I don’t please everyone, I played 10 days, reached level 20 and still I feel - not mine, it doesn’t lie to this soul: I don’t like the graphics, I don’t like the cards, the nets of stops and arenas to real objects I do not like it (it is clear that the developers had no place to take this link, but still), the division into three castes doesn’t like very much, the automatic ejection from the arenas is not very, very much! on the last two points I will explain - maybe I'm the only one alien? I do not play for the sake of collecting coins (they often write in a pokemon branch who puts a pokemon on the tower, although today there will be no coins, he did not understand the meaning of the game), for me the meaning, or one of the meanings, to inherit - so that you can see what did I go through here so that my presence could be seen, and with these two points the developers are trying to make me as invisible as possible for other players, well, why the hell are you sorry?

ps I would also like to understand what they have behind this random, last weekend I went to look for a golden egg (they drove me to a depressed area - half of the industrial zone, well, that's all right), I found an egg from the last 9th attempt, having spent 4 reserved shovels and 5 shovels purchased on the spot, do not leave the same, so, this is such a direct coincidence or is it somehow connected with the developer’s greed?

Post has been editedxobni - 21.10.17, 15:33

Rep: (12)
No, well, the fact that the developers of the game automatically reset their heads off is a full-fledged PPC. After all, there are no players there anymore, the towers are empty, and here they are also zeroed out)) Some kind of nonsense))) Well, the castes - I agree, nonsense is crazy. At least now, when the game is played by a half-carpenter. If there are 10,000,000 players, I would understand this division, and so - well, a full hat.

Rep: (14)
Xobni @ 10/21/17, 19:16*
one of the meanings to inherit - so that it was clear that I was passing

I went to dragons to paint the whole city blue because there was not a word about the restriction (

Xobni @ 10/21/17, 19:16*
what's there for such a random

While at the 14th level, 2 golden eggs: the first one found with the second shovel, the second - with the first. Random

As I understood, the zeroing of the towers goes 2 times (15 lvl and some other), it was done specially so that players of low levels could fight.
Example: A red lvl 9 team player sees the tower empty and can stand on it, although players of the blue team with lvl above 15 are sitting on it, but when the player reaches 15 lvl, he will be thrown off all the towers and he will already see blue players on this tower. Likewise with top monsters, player 15 lvl does not see top monsters, and player above 21 sees them.

Today we went to dig, met one obelisk, got fragments of a map, looked at that place, and each dug up once (even in a black field), in the end spent only 2 shovels.

Posted 10/21/2017 5:24 PM:

Antuanelli @ 10/21/17, 02:46*
But on the contrary I liked the monsters, especially their eyes, they are alive, they blink, look around, and in the poses they draw, they do not express anything.

The animation here is cool and like without question, but how they are drawn ..

Rep: (37)
Chitadrita @ 10/21/17, 16:20*
As I understood, the zeroing of the towers goes 2 times (15 lvl and some other), it was done specially so that players of low levels could fight.
besides this there is still zeroing every three days approximately

Posted 10/21/2017 5:50 PM:

Chitadrita @ 10/21/17, 16:20*
The player of the red team 9 lvl sees the tower empty and can stand on it, although on it sit the players of the blue team whose lvl is higher than 15
it was necessary to give the players of all the levels an opportunity to see all who occupy the tower on all three floors, it would be good, but to completely hide the three castes from each other is an absurd decision

Rep: (0)
Xobni @ 10.21.17, 15:16*
ps I would also like to understand what they have behind this random, last weekend I went to look for a golden egg (they drove me to a depressed area - half of the industrial zone, well, that's all right), I found an egg from the last 9th attempt, having spent 4 reserved shovels and 5 shovels purchased on the spot, do not leave the same, so, this is such a direct coincidence or is it somehow connected with the developer’s greed?

I dug twice and both times got from the first shovel.
One of the developers in our channel in the cart, they constantly fix bugs and are working to improve the game. True plans for development do not reveal much

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 21:55