> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S2
Pictures2
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Screen S-IPS, 6 ", 720x1440, Sharp, 90% of the surface, 18: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Iron 2.3 GHz, Mediatek Helio P20 (MT6757), 8 core Cortex-A53, Mali-T880 MP2
RAM 4 GB, ROM 64 GB, Micro-SD up to 256 GB, Micro-SD - instead of one of the SIM-cards
Mobile networks LTE Bands 1,3,7,20
Battery Li-Ion, 5100 mAh, Quick Charge 2.0
Camera 13 MP, flash, autofocus, Sony IMX258, dual 13 MP + 5 MP, PDAF
frontal: 5 MP
Android OS 6.0
Navigation GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Dimensions 158.1 x 74.6 x 8.8 mm
Weight 186 g

Photo
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 03.03.19, 11:25
Reason for editing: Analogue of the main camera glass

Rep: (0)
I agree that there is no sense to restore. And if you use as a video surveillance camera? And in general, where to give this technique, if smart is outdated, the screen broke, but in general it works and video writes?

Hello, after replacing the display, the reverse touchscreen happened in both directions, tell me how to fix? Search on the forum results did not give.

Rep: (16)
* s_den_b , tell me where they took, whatever it would be.

https: //www.aliexpress...&productid=32871462577- Here I took
But it's not entirely in the display, the problem is relevant for many devices, and is successfully treated with a firmware with a modified reverse configuration, but in our folder of this file (where you can change the values ​​in the text editor) did not find it. In the engineering menu, there is also nothing like nothing. Now I will try to write Chinese, the MB has some kind of squinting firmware that will cure this guy.

The problem is still very relevant, there is no items.ini file in the firmware
Is it possible for settings another file meets? If anyone came across a problem, write out if there are no solutions.

Rep: (2)
Someone ordered a Topk charger - 295,41 rubles. 36% Discount | Topk B244Q Quick Charge 3.0 28W QC 3.0 Dual USB EU Charger Adapter Travel Wall Mobile Phone Charger for iPhone Samsung Xiaomi
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32966978422.html? Or cords of this manufacturer?

Hello everyone, there is a phone with a broken display, I do not know which model but not exactly Pro, the display of the display is compatible with S2 and S2 Lite? Or are they both different?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
* 000ELMIR000. , various

Posted on 08/20/2019, 13:28:

* 000ELMIR000. , on S2 careful display, often inverted turns out

Posted on 08/20/2019, 13:30:

There is a desire to restore the device, who can present the back cover, the display is broken, if there is a burnt device, then for me it is the best option

Sound sound from the main dynamics. The spoken speaker works, the loud connection is working at the same time, and YouTube and other players are not. After rebooting, sometimes the sound appears but literally a couple of dozen seconds, after this sound is smoothly reduced and simply shuts. Reset to the factory has already done, firmware 20171221, as the phone says says.

* 000ELMIR000. , why doesn't the sensor work?
I have a broken all screen, everything works, but the only minus glass is bulk, small fragments

* s_den_b , I managed to turn the image?

* ivik0506 , memory load operational, and the system itself reboots, frees memory

Hello everyone, I ordered a screen on Alik and got caught with an inverted image, as if I solve the problem and no, if you turn off the sensor on the mother then the image normally shows how it is chickens do I do not know. If anyone has solutions then unsubscribe.

Post has been edited000ELMIR000. - 04.10.19, 19:47

* 000ELMIR000. , this is a prog https: //play.google.co...d=com.sait.smartrotate. Did not try? I also think to order, but as I understand it, everyone goes upside down, if not difficult to put and write off.

I sell my device! Maybe someone? I will send mail! No complaints, chips and other things ... gave another)

* ivik0506 , how much

* Andreyk2016 , 6T. R.

* ivik0506 , expensive

* Andreyk2016 I don't think so .. But the bargain is present, of course ... plus a bumper, headphones with a Type C connector and cord with a 90-maradus connector to surpass the OLAF charging

Rep: (12)
* ivik0506 , expensive, since the phone is on an amateur. For such a price with data, it is possible to purchase. Do not consider criticism, just an opinion. I sold my spare parts for 6tr, also the mother remained)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 07:30