> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S2
Pictures2
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Screen S-IPS, 6 ", 720x1440, Sharp, 90% of the surface, 18: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Iron 2.3 GHz, Mediatek Helio P20 (MT6757), 8 core Cortex-A53, Mali-T880 MP2
RAM 4 GB, ROM 64 GB, Micro-SD up to 256 GB, Micro-SD - instead of one of the SIM-cards
Mobile networks LTE Bands 1,3,7,20
Battery Li-Ion, 5100 mAh, Quick Charge 2.0
Camera 13 MP, flash, autofocus, Sony IMX258, dual 13 MP + 5 MP, PDAF
frontal: 5 MP
Android OS 6.0
Navigation GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Dimensions 158.1 x 74.6 x 8.8 mm
Weight 186 g

Photo
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 03.03.19, 11:25
Reason for editing: Analogue of the main camera glass

Table to keep track of sent orders and you can leave a comment, if necessary.Orders table UMIDIGI S2

Post has been editedaviktor82 - 20.10.17, 00:36

Videos such as unpacking, be aware of what he has said :)watch

Rep: (10)
* aviktor82, you already trekaetsya number? to which bodies moved in a week?

Post has been editeddiamond42 - 20.10.17, 09:10

* diamond42,
Trekaetsya until yesterday looked seller only podtverdil mailings

Rep: (10)
* aviktor82, Hmm, strange that number must already start Trecate 3 days, so I'm afraid that they are so playing for time, slapped trackers, but in fact the phone has not arrived at the warehouse ...

* diamond42,
everything is possible, I am so on Allie burned a couple of times, gave the track number and then silence it in 10-15 days automatically canceled ordered here too hung 6-7 days and then begin to move, let's hope for the best :)

Rep: (8)
yesterday gave the track, writes Estonian Post !!!

* vertolet85,
I when buying vyberaem Singapore

* aviktor82,
Well, I for the first time on gerbest order to do!))

Rep: (0)
Ordered Ali 09.26.2017, writing sent 19.10.2017 Today: 2017.10.20 12:38: Shipment accepted by airline, the track breaks.

Rep: (1)
Just fell a letter from the post office on the status of Russia: "Waiting to send from the Netherlands October 20, 2017, 09:20 NLAMSE, Netherlands Departure 533.". This first post is given a track from 10.12.2017.

Rep: (2)
I also ordered. Chinese man started to make a discount, filled orders, and then asked to cancel entire party zakaz.tipa defective ..but without discount and then sell the same phone

I am a second time, the first machine was chosen Nederland delivery when ordered with Allie asked sellers that would be possible to send Singapore, like most optimal time of delivery

Posted on 20/10/2017, 11:23:

* Falcon249,
Normally means there dvizhuha

Rep: (0)
Bled, ordered 3.10. Support provider said it will send to the warehouse to 8.11 - 13.11

Rep: (11)
I ordered my wife - have already passed customs - probably tomorrow it will be possible to pick up

We are waiting for the first reviews and walking to the video with unpacking and brief overview

* Adilka,
lucky! We are waiting for feedback and a little review!

Judging by the list! Vernee mix2 ordered 19 people, and umidigi s2 only 6 !!! How so ?!))
Two ordered both devices!

Rep: (-1)
I, too, seems inclined to Vernee mix2. Although confused with absence of type-c.
No one so clearly and said the presence of fast charging without type-c. o.O

* vertolet85,
Vernee mix2 branch and one table to track appeared before, but s2 first discussion was a branch s2 pro, purely for s2 I created a thread yesterday and a table to keep track of just the same yesterday, and then we can say tonight

Posted on 20/10/2017, 15:47:

* Yuqq,
And why it can not be, if I remember correctly on the Meizu models do not exactly remember the micro yuesbi is fast charging and Xiaomi I think also

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/18/20, 06:23