61 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp | [smartHome] Xiaomi Smart Ceiling Light
Poll (Please do not vote if you have never used this device)
Are you satisfied with Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp?
Yes [ 191 ] ** [80,59%]
Not [ 39 ] ** [16,46%]
What is your lamp version (s)?
499mm - White Lampshade [ 165 ] ** [69,62%]
620mm - Starry Lampshade [ 33 ] ** [13,92%]
620mm - White Lampshade [ 45 ] ** [18,99%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 151 ] ** [63,71%]
Not included [ 14 ] ** [5,91%]
Sync Issues [ 35 ] ** [14,77%]
Other problems [ 30 ] ** [12,66%]
Total votes: 237

ALEX @!
Message#1
19.10.17, 21:56
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 519
Check in: 11.07.14
Oneplus one

Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm / 620mm - Discussion

Official site | Purchase | Discussion »|Xiaomi club

Attached ImageAttached Image

Lamp versions:
  • Starry Lampshade - with a starry sky effect
  • White Lampshade - no starry sky effect
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm
Photo lamp
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Photos from off. the site
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 620mm
Photo lamp
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Device description
The smart ceiling light was created in Xiaomi and Philips tandem. From the first he received a stylish modern design and smart-functions, from the second - a high-quality light base in the form of powerful diodes and drivers. The product was extremely successful. For a relatively low cost, the buyer receives a 33-watt smart lamp that fits into any interior and will be a bright addition to it.
Device characteristics
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm
  • Power 33 watts;
  • Luminous flux up to 3000 lm;
  • The temperature of the luminous flux is adjustable - from 2700 to 5700 K. It can automatically adjust according to the time of day;
  • Night light mode
  • The proposed room size: 15 - 20㎡
  • Management through the Mi Home app, the ability to purchase an additional Xiaomi Transmitter for Philips LED Ceiling Lamp control controller;
  • Compatible with Mi Band. The lamp automatically turns on when a wristband is detected and turns off when the signal is lost. The sensitivity of the signal is adjustable. If the owner of the Mi Band falls asleep, the bracelet will inform the lamp about this and it will turn off;
  • Easy installation, complete with 3 self-tapping screws;
  • IP60 dust and insect protection;
  • 25 000 hours - an operational cycle;
  • Lighting facilities up to 20 square meters;
  • Lamp weight 1.63 kg. Shipping Weight 3.08 kg.
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 620mm
  • Power is 42 Watts;
  • Light output up to 4500 Lm;
  • The temperature of the luminous flux is adjustable - from 2700 to 5700 K. It can automatically adjust according to the time of day;
  • Management through the Mi Home app, the ability to purchase an additional Xiaomi Transmitter for Philips LED Ceiling Lamp control controller;
  • Compatible with Mi Band. The lamp automatically turns on when a wristband is detected and turns off when the signal is lost. The sensitivity of the signal is adjustable. If the owner of the Mi Band falls asleep, the bracelet will inform the lamp about this and it will turn off;
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS
Instructions
Restore factory settings
Attached Image

Useful
  • If you hold down the power button for a few seconds on the Philips Intelligent Remote Control remote control, the night light comes on, not the whole lamp. Then the night light is turned off by a short press.

The lamp after power failure did not restore connection to Wifi
Lamp recovery
Connecting the wireless remote

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.02.19, 11:28
Reason for editing: Connecting a wireless remote
cavaga
Message#22
28.10.17, 13:10
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 215
Check in: 27.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

That is, you change the region to others, log in again and everything is in place?
And when the firmware increases or something you add something back to China you move?
Mr.Pum @
Message#23
30.10.17, 09:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 28.05.07
Apple iPhone 5

AlexesZ @ 10/27/17, 13:33*
Neither the shutdown nor the on time does not work. I tried to set both local time and Chinese time.

Initially, the built-in script "Smart Night Light" (Smart Midnight Light) worked. And last night - stopped. :( What's the matter and how to restore his work - until I figured it out ...
update: script has recovered ..

Post has been editedMr.Pum @ - 01.11.17, 00:14
brooklife
Message#24
30.10.17, 16:24
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 29.08.12
Apple iPhone SE

Brooklife @ 10/23/17, 08:31*
A broken lamp came, but a worker. (Since the parcel with the gerbest and ticket is open, the seller ignores for the time being.) There was a question, where to get the cover?

I answer myself, for future buyers.
He opened a dispute on the herb, posted a video with unpacking on YouTube + photos on their website. - Received full compensation for the lamp. In the package there was still a switch (which no one had laid there) Of the price of 6t.r., I received 5t.r. and a broken lamp. I'll try to patch the gaps and use, because pleased with the decision of the herbest. - the lamp is working.
lightes
Message#25
01.11.17, 16:43
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 06.11.11

Hello!

The lamp came with a remote control. I hung up the lamp on Saturday, added a lamp to the MiHome, connected the remote. And there is a question on the console - the temperature / humidity data was updated from 1100 to 1300 and that's all, more data on the graph does not appear. I tried to disconnect / connect the console through the application - nothing has changed. Where to dig?
qbikcs
Message#26
02.11.17, 14:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 14.01.12
Apple iPhone 7

Good day.
And who knows, will he work with the gateway from Philips HUE?
cavaga
Message#27
02.11.17, 17:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 215

* lightes,
Everything is working

Attached images
Attached Image
korneev.kolya
Message#28
02.11.17, 18:29
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 27.03.12

Hello everyone, I purchased this lamp, I installed it, it worked for 2 hours and it was turned off with an ordinary switch. And more and more she showed no signs of life. He took it to the SC after a week and called with a verdict that they could not repair it because there is nothing to repair, they say all the components are intact and most likely the matter is in the. I decided once again to try to reset the chandelier to the factory settings, but nothing works. Maybe there are those who are faced with this? Can someone tell me what this can do?
cavaga
Message#29
02.11.17, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 215

* korneev.kolya,
Is the lamp reset?
korneev.kolya
Message#30
02.11.17, 18:36
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41

Cavaga @ 2.11.17, 20:35*
Is the lamp reset?

As far as I understand, no, since the night light does not light up.
cavaga
Message#31
02.11.17, 18:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 215

* korneev.kolya,
It is necessary to turn on the lamp five times within 3 seconds.
No more good luck
korneev.kolya
Message#32
02.11.17, 18:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41

* cavagatried it, the result is the same. For the 5th time left on?
cavaga
Message#33
02.11.17, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 215

* korneev.kolya,
I do not remember exactly, but it seems off on the fifth blinker flashes
cavaga
Message#34
02.11.17, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 215

Prompted the guys from the forum, before this time 150 tried in different versions
sanset777
Message#35
03.11.17, 23:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 03.11.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Hello! I purchased this lamp in a pair with a remote control. After a long dance with a tambourine, I somehow connected a lamp through a wi-fi, BUT it turns out only on-off from a smartphone, no other actions can be done - the label is not active absolutely ... Just can't control the remote control - something I see, I have not done it yet (the green diode glows when pressed). Please help me figure it out.

ps table lamp Philips Eyecare Smart Lamp 2 was connected without any problems at all ...
lightes
Message#36
04.11.17, 16:51
User
[offline]

Messages 69

Everything is working

So I do not say that it does not work at all, it just worked first and stopped. The pulling of the battery helped, then the thermometer / hygrometer data went again.
lightes
Message#37
04.11.17, 16:58
User
[offline]

Messages 69

sanset777 @ 04.11.17, 03:21*
Please help me figure it out.

Strange is all. The lamp to the WiFi network is connected in the application. A bullet to the lamp is connected through the application, in the settings of Ceiling Setting ->Remote Controller ->Add Remote Controller, a picture will appear with instructions on which buttons to clamp. After pressing the remote starts to flash, and the lamp night light, flashes 10 seconds, and can be controlled from the remote. In the settings of the application appears connected console.
sanset777
Message#38
04.11.17, 20:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 03.11.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

* lightesI thank for the science - I figured it out with the remote control, everything worked out. But from the smartphone it remained - only "on-off" and everything .., well, God is with him. The lamp is installed, I enjoy the light :) Maybe later it will turn out to set up completely this miracle of hostile technology.
AleksStarx
Message#39
05.11.17, 16:53
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1520
Check in: 02.11.14

Can you connect the lamp to a standard switch?

--------------------
Xgimi H2 - currently using
Used: Xgimi H1S, ufo r11, X7, X9. JmGo J6 .Xgimi H1. JmGo G1, JmGo G1s, Xgimi z3 +, Luxcine Z2, Luxcine C5D, BT 96, Led5018, EC 80, UnicUC40
sunny32
Message#40
05.11.17, 18:20
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 17.10.16
Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29

Hi people, help me trouble: ((There are two lamps, hanging in the same room are connected in parallel. Initially, they worked as it should, the application of the m-home patch from Opel saw them, connected, everything was controlled. At some point it stopped seeing in " online "one of the luminaires, although they were both turned on, I foolishly decided to manually remove both devices from my home, to add them again, I thought would help. After removing my home, no one sees, I installed a newer version, all as put in the settings mainland china and ang The language - the application does not see the luminaires. Once it has done a reset, it does not help. The console binds normally, but it does not see my home luminaires and that's it ... I don’t know what to do, maybe you can advise it? something else?
shva123
Message#41
05.11.17, 20:21
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 27.12.06

I also have such a problem - in the MiHome application I can only turn the lamp on and off. There are no adjustments. The application for the lamp is installed on Android 7 but does not start at all ...
Although the remote control was connected, and other light devices start up normally via the application - and this is a nivka ... ((

61 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 02:05