Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp | [smartHome] Xiaomi Smart Ceiling Light
Poll (Please do not vote if you have never used this device)
Are you satisfied with Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp?
Yes [ 218 ] ** [81,34%]
Not [ 43 ] ** [16,04%]
What is your lamp version (s)?
499mm - White Lampshade [ 190 ] ** [70,9%]
620mm - Starry Lampshade [ 36 ] ** [13,43%]
620mm - White Lampshade [ 49 ] ** [18,28%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 170 ] ** [63,43%]
Not included [ 16 ] ** [5,97%]
Sync Issues [ 39 ] ** [14,55%]
Other problems [ 36 ] ** [13,43%]
Total votes: 268

Rep: (73)
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm / 620mm - Discussion

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| Discussion В»|Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Lamp versions:
  • Starry Lampshade - with a starry sky effect
  • White Lampshade - no starry sky effect
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm
Photo lamp
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Photos from off. the site
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 620mm
Photo lamp
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Device description
The smart ceiling light was created in Xiaomi and Philips tandem. From the first he received a stylish modern design and smart-functions, from the second - a high-quality light base in the form of powerful diodes and drivers. The product was extremely successful. For a relatively low cost, the buyer receives a 33-watt smart lamp that fits into any interior and will be a bright addition to it.
Device characteristics
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 499mm
  • Power 33 watts;
  • Luminous flux up to 3000 lm;
  • The temperature of the luminous flux is adjustable - from 2700 to 5700 K. It can automatically adjust according to the time of day;
  • Night light mode
  • The proposed room size: 15 - 20гЋЎ
  • Management through the Mi Home app, the ability to purchase an additional Xiaomi Transmitter for Philips LED Ceiling Lamp control controller;
  • Compatible with Mi Band. The lamp automatically turns on when a wristband is detected and turns off when the signal is lost. The sensitivity of the signal is adjustable. If the owner of the Mi Band falls asleep, the bracelet will inform the lamp about this and it will turn off;
  • Easy installation, complete with 3 self-tapping screws;
  • IP60 dust and insect protection;
  • 25 000 hours - an operational cycle;
  • Lighting facilities up to 20 square meters;
  • Lamp weight 1.63 kg. Shipping Weight 3.08 kg.
Xiaomi Philips LED Ceiling Lamp 620mm
  • Power is 42 Watts;
  • Light output up to 4500 Lm;
  • The temperature of the luminous flux is adjustable - from 2700 to 5700 K. It can automatically adjust according to the time of day;
  • Management through the Mi Home app, the ability to purchase an additional Xiaomi Transmitter for Philips LED Ceiling Lamp control controller;
  • Compatible with Mi Band. The lamp automatically turns on when a wristband is detected and turns off when the signal is lost. The sensitivity of the signal is adjustable. If the owner of the Mi Band falls asleep, the bracelet will inform the lamp about this and it will turn off;
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS
Instructions
Useful
  • If you hold down the power button for a few seconds on the Philips Intelligent Remote Control remote control, the night light comes on, not the whole lamp. Then the night light is turned off by a short press.

The lamp after power failure did not restore connection to Wifi
Lamp recovery
Connecting the wireless remote

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedZlisten - 21.05.19, 19:38
Reason for editing: Russian and English official instructions

Rep: (65)
tolikvl @ 03/11/2019, 11:43*
if you remember the network name and password, also call the network in a new one and set the same password ..

No, the used lamp is not working. A reset campaign, too, can not be done in this state.

Rep: (7)
Today with GP I received a mihome 5.4.62 beta and in the lamp plug-in 62 appeared a BLE gateway through which I immediately saw a hygrometer. Not even a year had passed when they added it to a large lamp.

Rep: (6)
tell me whether it is possible to set in the settings so that the lamp does not turn on when the power fails?
and the problem with the disappearance of the lamp in the phone application through the mikrotik router did not solve? (dns does not help)

Rep: (55)
Chifram @ 03/12/19, 11:02*
tell me whether it is possible to set in the settings so that the lamp does not turn on when the power fails?
it is impossible in the settings, but if you put an additional motion sensor, the chandelier will turn off by the sensor.

Rep: (12)
On girbest now sold at 5400.
Does it make sense to take? ...
Not so much and needed especially.

Rep: (31)
Foxushka @ 03/12/19, 2:25 p.m.*
On girbest now sold at 5400.
Does it make sense to take? ...
Not so much and needed especially.

If you don’t need it, then of course you don’t need to take it) And since it’s a very good price, I myself took about that price. Very pleased, it turned out mega-convenient on-off from the remote control and from the phone.

Rep: (0)
Good day. Please tell me where in St. Petersburg can I fix this lamp? Fault in the board for sure. Due to negligence, the contacts on the board were shorted.

Rep: (16)
* pagebox try, it’ll suddenly work out So
prickly2 @ 2.08.18, 0:18*
I turned to Philips Lighting for luck, called 810 800 7445 4775

Post has been editedAlexusmad - 17.03.19, 04:14

Rep: (13)
We have a situation here such that the lamp is completely offline.

Rep: (2)
Hello gentlemen, owners. I am waiting for the delivery of my lamp and in this permanent state I want to prepare. In the nursery, where I will hang her. suspended ceiling, now the old lamp weighs on the hook, of course, the o-ring is glued, and the installers attached some kind of plastic hollow cylinder with holes from the bottom to the concrete ceiling (I have no experience installing luminaires on a suspended ceiling). I suppose that just taking and attaching a subject with a diameter of 499mm will not work? I ask for tips with such introductory and photo bottoms with sizes, distances between mounting holes, if any.

Post has been editedachtung69 - 18.03.19, 10:11

Rep: (1)
Achtung69 @ 03/18/19, 11:10*
distances between mounting holes, if any.

17 cm distance equilateral triangle
3 holes
I fastened to pre-prepared mortgages

Post has been editedserkupriyanoff2009 - 18.03.19, 10:43

Rep: (5)
* achtung69 ,
I also have a stretch ceiling. The hole for the chandelier was about 15cm. Attached by this method from the video:https://youtu.be/d9rH0z3f2MQ

Rep: (36)
* achtung69,
one of the primitive solutions: buy a kitchen plastic board (thick). Under
Serkupriyanoff2009 @ 03/18/19, 11:41*
17 cm distance equilateral triangle 3 holes
install the countersunk screws with the thread down. Cut the board to size.
Attach it to the existing mount, and attach the lamp itself to it with screws and nuts.
* Do not forget to wire out.

Serkupriyanoff2009 @ 02.23.19, 19:23*
I took a photo warehouse on the site

Hmm ... 6400 there.

* Jagged alliance ,
The promotion was discount

In general, for someone bad, for someone the good news ...

Today I decided to try the remote control, which fell off on another lamp. He removed the working remote control, pulled out the battery, put it in the fallen off one - it is impossible to pair them - they blink, and the remote control as a result does not connect. I returned it to the working console - everything was mated easily ...
With successful pairing, the lamp starts blinking faster than with a bad remote control.

You can check the remote control for operability by holding two buttons and find bluetooth devices by phone - a working one will show mi_telink

It remains to be determined whether the problem is curable in the console or is it just rubbish.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited_chup @ _ - 20.03.19, 00:27
Reason for editing: Update about verification

* serkupriyanoff2009,
Clear. Did you take it with delivery or pickup?

* Jagged alliance ,
Pickup

Rep: (3)
_chup @ _ @ 03.20.19, 0:08*
You can check the remote control for operability by holding two buttons and find bluetooth devices by phone - a working one will show mi_telink

It is recognized so but did not contact

Attached images
Attached Image

* cavaga , do you exactly find the remote control macadres, and not the neighboring device?

I just took screenshots of the console’s macadres when it worked, now there is no such button in the list of detected devices when you hold down 2 buttons. Therefore, the first thought that Bluetooth fell off on the remote.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 07:46