Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp 480mm / 650mm | [SmartHome] Xiaomi Smart Ceiling Light
Poll (Please do not vote if you have never used this device)
Are you satisfied with Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp?
Yes [ 379 ] ** [85,94%]
Not [ 38 ] ** [8,62%]
What is your lamp version (s)?
450mm - Starry Lampshade [ 18 ] ** [4,08%]
450mm - White Lampshade [ 27 ] ** [6,12%]
480mm - Starry Lampshade [ 77 ] ** [17,46%]
480mm - White Lampshade [ 50 ] ** [11,34%]
650mm - Starry Lampshade [ 150 ] ** [34,01%]
650mm - White Lampshade [ 145 ] ** [32,88%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 331 ] ** [75,06%]
Yellow diodes are always in moon mode, they are not adjustable and do not turn off (650 mm, without stars) [ 16 ] ** [3,63%]
Other problems [ 53 ] ** [12,02%]
(Updated) There are no mounting holes in the pad. [ 14 ] ** [3,17%]
(Updated) Please contact your reseller for a replacement or refund. [ 2 ] ** [0,45%]
Total votes: 441

Rep: (73)
Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp 450mm / 480mm / 650mm - Discussion

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| Discussion В»|Yeelight application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ
Attached ImageAttached Image

Devices discussed in the topic:
Lamp versions:
  • Starry Lampshade - with a starry sky effect
  • White Lampshade - no starry sky effect
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Device description
The crowdfunding platform of Xiaomi has been replenished with two new products - these are Yeelight ceiling lamps, large and smaller. Of course, they are smart and connect to your phone. The diameter of the larger lamp is 650 mm, its height - 147 mm. The smaller lamp looks more elegant with a diameter of 480 mm and a height of 80 mm.

Like the first versions of the lamps, the new luminaires are equipped with a function for adjusting the brightness and temperature of light from the bright Sun with a temperature of 6000 K to some similarity of the Moon's light with a tempera of 2700 K as a night light. A large lamp consumes 50 watts, while a smaller one consumes only 32 watts. Smart lamps would not be smart if they did not know how to change the color of the glow in all available colors and connect to your phone through a special application.

In service, Xiaomi Yeelight lamps are also very convenient. You can adjust the height of fixing the lamp on the ceiling. Lamps will not cause inconvenience in the process of cleaning. Thanks to the well-thought-out system, the lamp can be easily detached from the latches, removed from the ceiling and rinsed with a damp sponge. The benefit of protection from water is present, albeit small.

Especially will please buyers the cost of the gadget. In China, the lamp will ask only $ 60.
Device characteristics
Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp 450mm
  • Diameter 450mm
  • Chromaticity 2700K - 6000K

Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp 480mm
  • Diameter 480mm
  • Height 80mm
  • Chromaticity 2700K - 6000K
  • Power 32 W
Xiaomi Yeelight Bright Moon LED Intelligent Ceiling Lamp 650mm
  • Diameter 650mm
  • Height 147mm
  • Chroma 2700K - 6000K + RGB backlight (Bright Moon)
  • Power 50 W

Instructions
Restore factory settings
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 11.03.19, 16:47
Reason for editing: (Useful) added a large useful post.

Rep: (16)
SergeVB @ 09.03.19, 18:31*
Received stationary (powered by a 220V line break) remote control with encoder (dimmer type).
It is very decent.
Under Chinese box made.
He attached a second remote control - everything works.

Also received and delivered, barely found a box in the sale, Ali did not order.
It is not clear the logic. With a simple turn on regulated brightness, pressing and twisting - temperature. Kakimto way got to change rgb color :) to find an algorithm ..

Rep: (4)
Assabi @ 07.03.19, 00:39*
And another question: have a smart switch, but not on the wall, and to press him naked, a kind of pedals?

so you can adjust the wi-fi xiaomi button for such purposes (https: // xiaomi-smartho ... mart-wireless-switch /)

Rep: (5)
Already I asked, but I want to clarify again:
1. What distinguishes the 450 from the 480? After moschost and lighting the same.
2. Seolko not viewed photos, all somehow dark, it really shines? Room 18 m2 - will also be brightly as from the usual chandeliers?
3. On 18 m2 fit 450 or 480?
4. Suitable for a stretch ceiling?

Rep: (227)
* Korovke , Light is never too much, take 650.
450-I stands in the kitchen of 12m2, there are only three more spots in the ceiling stand.
If the light is low, add more complex than just mute the lamp if a surplus.
And rgb light at 650th cool

Post has been editedPeoploiD - 12.03.19, 06:52

And can anyone make an evening (when it is dark outside) picture with the fixtures, but he did not take a picture light, and move into a corner and take a picture the room itself, in order to understand how to shine, with full make light? And then all the pictures - usually Ofoten lamp, which does not clear properly.

Rep: (6)
Korovke @ 12.03.19, 04:46*
3. On 18 m2 fit 450 or 480?

only 650 and that may be enough. Lighting yarchke trohrozhkovoy on 60-75vt, but not much. 18 meters can be little
even I bought a square yeelight, her luminous flux vs. 3.5k 3k at 650, that's where all the darkness multitudes.

Rep: (16)
Korovke @ 12.03.19, 10:49*
And can anyone make an evening (when it is dark outside) picture with the fixtures, but he did not take a picture light, and move into a corner and take a picture the room itself, in order to understand how to shine, with full make light? And then all the pictures - usually Ofoten lamp, which does not clear properly.

Only mind to mess does not look :)

It shines far better than what lies on the floor shot ..
This 650.

M
Even if you hide the image, it is necessary to hide them under the spoiler

Post has been editedZlisten - 12.03.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: remark

Rep: (7)
romksik @ 04.03.19, 01:05*
I just checked the lower lamp is on the floor and thought it was a little light but when everything changed light hung from the top to the bottom falls quite differently than the other way around.

Yes, the ceiling shines quite differently. I 650 th on 15 meters - enough. But at 100%. If it is less bright - it is not enough. All IMHO)

Hmm, but you can hang on the 650 suspended ceiling? There after backlit, which will shine directly on the ceiling, it will heat up and the ceiling PPC, no?

And still do not understand, Merlin went to the site, there is an LED lamphttps: //m.leroymerlin....-s-pultom-du-82019033/100 W and 6500 lumens, that is clearly more xiaomi 650, designed for a maximum area of ​​18 m2. How much xiaomi 650 c lower rates may provide coverage to the same area?

Rep: (8)
Gentlemen, the situation is. Bought a 480 for a room, but in the end all beat-axis, and now I sit I think there is a room 19 square meters. elongated, I understand that 480 is not enough for her, and that I think, if you add to it that spots xiaomi philips, 6 pieces, would that be enough?

Rep: (1)
* alexeyrybin , Seen in the elongated room on the reviews of 2 lights- looks very nice. Work with one remote

Rep: (2)
* Korovke , can. Nothing is heated.

Rep: (3)
Came two candlesticksXiaomi Yeelight 450 , With stars.
The first impression after the - very low maximum brightness. As if a simple incandescent lamp watts of power for 60 ...
Both lamp behave in the same way and lying on the floor, one lamp does not illuminate the room 16m2. Twilight ((although the remote exhibit the maximum value.
For an application and gateway do not connect yet.

This is due to the fact that the lamp on the floor?

As a simple way to make sure that it is at the maximum (right) power?

Update: Check the voltage at ~ 200V network

Post has been editedPodolyanin - 13.03.19, 20:40

Rep: (9)
There is a possibility of a smooth change of temperature during the sunset, like lowering the temperature of the screen in windows 10?

Rep: (14)
Guys. 650 is not turned off with either the remote or the phone. It goes to the moon mode. Firmware 1.5.9_049

Rep: (3)
In short, I did the right thing that he ordered for the kitchen 18 m2 + TWOXiaomi Yeelight 450 .
When both work lamp - normally lit kitchen. The working area is, of course, a separate backlight (4 line 50cm of 10W).
One remote control perfectly managed just two lamps. Synchronously.

I can say with confidence that a lamp for rectangular kitchen 18 m2 + would not be enough.

Wattage lamp I measured with the help of dusty on the shelf GatewayAqara Air Conditioning Companion . He showed at the maximum and 28W 1-2Vt idle.
Aqara Air Conditioning Companion Now sniffing refrigerator consumption schedule and controls operation of the IR photo frame. Although some benefit))

There was a question. How to make Xiaomi Yeelight 450 worklike bluetooth gateway ? I want to make friends with him bluetooth temperature and humidity sensor.

Rep: (8)
Podolyanin @ 03/16/19, 21:58*
There was a question. How to make Xiaomi Yeelight 450 to work as a bluetooth gateway? I want to make friends with him bluetooth temperature and humidity sensor.

It should itself. The only thing necessary to their gateway Xiaomi added. And then they themselves will be connected to an available spot. I have a humidifier and light alternately keep the connection.

Rep: (24)
* El.Barto,
Simplified taxation reached (Yeelight YILAI YlXD05Yl 480 Starry Night) c JD (UBI + Zest Express + PR), it took more than two months (!)
* MrHellCat88,
I managed to squeak repair or scored on him? Terribly angry. And so it gives a little light, so also this thing starts beeping when the brightness is above average. If you put in a cold mode, no beeps, but there half brightness deprive yourself immediately. Afterglow also has a (weak light as the duty room, completely disconnected only physical switch). It may be necessary to isolate itself from the valve of some in the ceiling, as here -hole passed through the panel reinforcement. As a result there was a contact of land and housing. I'll try perevstavit dowel top.
* tatarinkazan,
I not solved the problem with the glow diodes? Council for detaching and / or isolation of land nifiga does not help in this miracle.
tatarinkazan @ 03.02.19, 01:50*
Please tell me where to dig, acquired, Yeelight YILAI YlXD05Yl 480, connected to work, but! When you try to turn on the color temperature of yellow, 2700-3500, a lamp is turned off, everything works perfectly white, yellow, even the chosen preset, simply goes out. Plus, if you turn off the app, there is a faint glow.
The reason was this:https://radikal.ru/video/WIyc5Pb7keA

It's just a fucking video! Nepripayanny transformer, a landmark quality Hlaomi. Just in case I checked I like to solder all right.

Upd: isolated plugs inthis videoDid not help, the afterglow left. Switch without neonki phase is connected correctly. It may be the case in the old house, earthed neutral? I do not even know. Ground bus with a twisted body - did not help.

Photos (installation, glow, PCB on both sides, manual):
1) fully insulated ceiling (dowels on the puck), land in the boxes there, tried to detach the housing at all:
Attached Image

2) like Leda always lit, the lamp is completely turned off remote control:
Attached Image

3) the type of board with pieces of hot melt adhesive that does not benefit from the peep (seen several unsoldered Conder, tried to put back their Conder, they also have no effect - any squeak or the afterglow)
Attached Image

4) the type of the back side board
Attached Image

5) Manual
Attached Image

Lamp can include shortcuts to the computer, but first you need to skonnektit it with an Internet and (important!) To allow for LAN management Yeelight application. Remote control (purchased separately) will work too (for bluetooth).
echo -ne '{ "id": 1, "method": "toggle", "params": []} ' | nc -w1 192.168.X.X 55443 # LAN control should be enabled in Yeelight App!

In general, the picture is, of course, sad. Squeak and house illumination lamp transferred from the consumer sector to geek jokes. Clean earth and shield liner 220 is not helping. Write glow is from the parasitic capacitance and crosstalk old wiring (often with damaged insulation, and even without grounding). You can try to put the input nonpolar Conder 400 volts 0.1-0.2 microfarads (cinyaya garbage of the pilot is not necessary - it is a varistor to protect against high-voltage surges). The lamp Double Self-clamping terminals with levers, no spin and soldering is not necessary. But it seems that school in the scheme and need to understand it (the lamp shutdown switch is not lit).

I have a feeling that all those glitches in the simplified tax system - by design, ie and squeak and afterglow designed so constructively. At 100% of the people the same problems, in my experience. Garbage with retracting land seems self-deception (well, may the wiring diagram of the other), in this thread on the forum yeelight bunch of counterexamples. I just do not recommend it to buy (it even on the official website there is no, but just banggudah).

Post has been editedinterligator - 26.03.19, 05:16

Rep: (58)
Podolyanin @ 03/16/19, 17:58*
Wattage lamp I measured with the help of dusty on the shelf gateway Aqara Air Conditioning Companion. He showed at the maximum and 28W 1-2Vt idle.
Aqara Air Conditioning Companion Now sniffing refrigerator consumption schedule and controls operation of the IR photo frame. Although some benefit))

And how you resolved the issue with adapters?Sorry for offtopic, at the very dust :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 00:33