> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Warhammer Quest 2 | [IPhone] [iPad] Adventures in the Warhammer world dungeons are back!

Rep: (566)
Warhammer quest 2
version: 2.003
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:20.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Be on the lookout: in a world full of chaos, we can not relax. Every traveler on the road waiting for danger, but in the end it offers rich rewards.

Description:
Adventures in the Warhammer world dungeons are back!
In the game Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times you will spend his soldiers for the war-torn lands, and go down into the dungeons in search of treasure and fame! Beat swords, shoots the arrow and put spells breaking through the ranks of the spawn of Chaos. The winners will receive awards: new weapons, armor, skills and treasures.
Be on the lookout: in a world full of chaos, we can not relax. Every traveler on the road waiting for danger, but in the end it offers rich rewards. You go in the city to be traded on the market, to develop their warriors and open new jobs.
Fight your way through the crowds of enemies in a fully three-dimensional beautiful caves. Warriors with different weapons and spells come to life on your screen. Fry enemies with fire and freezing cold on the spot. Use in combat magic wands, powder pistols and fire hammers. And from enemy attacks will save the legendary armor and mysterious mantle.
Easy to start, hard to master. At a meeting with new enemies with new cunning abilities you do not have time to change tactics.
You will be able to stop the invasion of Chaos? Only the strongest will survive!
- 4 types of warriors, which can lead to the dungeons.
- Over 25 completely new types of enemies.
- More than 200 types of weapons, armor, and skills.
- Complete the campaign of 10 parts.
- Even during the campaigns you are waiting for an event.
- More than 40 achievements intricate.
- Ability to synchronize the game for multiple devices via iCloud.
- Video

- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/warhammer-quest-2/id1216686234

Download: Warhammer_Quest_2_2.003 Yandex thanks, we say Yurik-258
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 20.03.18, 01:03
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (1451)
* Dyuss,
Well one thing to grind in jrpg games, but then he completely sucked from the finger, lvl ups are more likely to have time to pump than a fighter, it all comes down to the button to buy Golda

Rep: (16)
I still kills lack of logic, for the money you do not give skills, ie this is not a situation where you have something to teach. Typically, for a simple skill growth through their use of gold do not take)

HoRRicH @ 21.10.17, 20:40*
I have not yet reached dotuda,

I already do not ship any battle

Rep: (1479)
* isilendil
Now you are in our midst!
;)

At higher levels occurs one of the following (randomly):
- opens a slot for equipment / magic
- increases the random characteristics
- increases health
- increased number of points of action (AP) One
Also always heal all injuries, so the beneficial pumped after togoyu both grabbed these.

From developers so far no igformatsii on the next patch. It's a pity. We are waiting for optimization.

Rep: (228)
* Dyuss,
Need to wait Cancelation Donata =) Judging by the reviews, the game Donut is not worse than any Flared Of Klanz.

* Fair_boy,
And on the contrary Tacharkade all excited, and endure to the dungeons of 2K gold. And rejoice that the gameplay is stretched.

Posted on 10/22/2017, 22:53:

Although I do not have unikalnostipersonazhey and pumping the first part.

Rep: (871)
* Dyuss, but honestly, do you think he or given with too much or the norm? For me personally Tacharkad, well, did not figure there just fritupley always weighs on the main pages.
Well, actually, even for pumping heroes gold is not enough, what a pleasure to play well: beee: Grind? No, I do not want a hundred times to the same place in order to raise the level of the hero, delirium.

Valor85 @ 22.10.17, 23:56*
do you think he or given with too much or the norm?

time for real money selling virtual currency - hence 100% bust

used to sell unique artifacts, and unique areas of the Persians. set appropriate ratings and reviews game

* Valor85,
overdone, 5:00 Game 4 hero to inject up to 4 and 5 lvl experience they grab 7-8 level and gold on the Zeros

Rep: (228)
* HoRRicH,
And you have not zadonatil developers for 2-3 thousand dollars? Ay-ay-ay ... how bad it is.
Well, they tried so hard.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 23.10.17, 07:31

* HoRRicH,
And I just fell out of the seventh level of the hero. And do not look for gold;)

Developer unsubscribed in the appstore that soon will be released a patch to fix crashes.

Rep: (1)
Gold fine sprinkles, is for easy dungeon 700 get gold, for the complex in 1000 fell once.

Rep: (106)
Dyuss @ 21.10.17, 21:08*
where to buy cheaper

And I recommend this sitelook inBought there, for example, mi band of about 2 for 1700, when all he was worth in 2500 .. (store in Moscow)

Post has been editedSuvorike - 23.10.17, 17:12

I crashes with the new version, like someone?

And I have a patch until all corrected. All saves start downloading, a miracle!
It remains only to suffer iOS11.

Also removed the lighting in the cave, making the game longer to brake. Lighting in the form of torches. Hitherto they gave most of the brakes.
Does anyone use the armor in the war? They cut the AP.

* Dyuss,
I use very helpful bbshnikam

Dyuss @ 24.10.17, 02:09*
Also removed the lighting in the cave, making the game longer to brake. Lighting in the form of torches. Hitherto they gave most of the brakes.

Something even updated perehotelos, my old man then drags with torches at 30fps, and Air which is twice as productive there? In my opinion it rukozhopost developers have noticed that the game lags spontaneously when different runs when you start the game progruzhat slowly, then wait for departure, when everything starts fast clock is stable, the whole school not in the graphics and effects it tochno.Vot my schedule for pensioner
Attached Image

Rep: (871)
Put, we will try again. And you can sell the same characters?
Does anyone here have passed the whole game? :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 12:24