> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Warhammer Quest 2 | [IPhone] [iPad] Adventures in the Warhammer world dungeons are back!

Rep: (566)
Warhammer quest 2
version: 2.003
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:20.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Be on the lookout: in a world full of chaos, we can not relax. Every traveler on the road waiting for danger, but in the end it offers rich rewards.

Description:
Adventures in the Warhammer world dungeons are back!
In the game Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times you will spend his soldiers for the war-torn lands, and go down into the dungeons in search of treasure and fame! Beat swords, shoots the arrow and put spells breaking through the ranks of the spawn of Chaos. The winners will receive awards: new weapons, armor, skills and treasures.
Be on the lookout: in a world full of chaos, we can not relax. Every traveler on the road waiting for danger, but in the end it offers rich rewards. You go in the city to be traded on the market, to develop their warriors and open new jobs.
Fight your way through the crowds of enemies in a fully three-dimensional beautiful caves. Warriors with different weapons and spells come to life on your screen. Fry enemies with fire and freezing cold on the spot. Use in combat magic wands, powder pistols and fire hammers. And from enemy attacks will save the legendary armor and mysterious mantle.
Easy to start, hard to master. At a meeting with new enemies with new cunning abilities you do not have time to change tactics.
You will be able to stop the invasion of Chaos? Only the strongest will survive!
- 4 types of warriors, which can lead to the dungeons.
- Over 25 completely new types of enemies.
- More than 200 types of weapons, armor, and skills.
- Complete the campaign of 10 parts.
- Even during the campaigns you are waiting for an event.
- More than 40 achievements intricate.
- Ability to synchronize the game for multiple devices via iCloud.
- Video

- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/warhammer-quest-2/id1216686234

Download: Warhammer_Quest_2_2.003 Yandex thanks, we say Yurik-258
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 20.03.18, 01:03
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (871)
Finally a normal toy came out, and even in Russian. Simply super! In the evening I start :)
Who has the opportunity to leave the screenshots: lol:

Rep: (228)
It is better to tell whether there are normal sounds. Movement there, and so ... and not as in the first.

Rep: (566)
Valor85 @ 19.10.17, 14:05*
Who has the opportunity to leave the screenshots

screens are not mine, I have 10.2 crashes after entry

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1480)
I bought without hesitation.
It is in Russian!
Finally, I waited for a good game on iOS.

* triperus,
I, too, departs after entry. I'll try to switch to the English tongue.
Although after the second time starts.
Some more screenshots from the beginning. Translation normal.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDyuss - 19.10.17, 10:11

In the shop for real money, you can buy the following:
But as long as required to the purchase is the region with Retlingami (rat).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDyuss - 19.10.17, 10:43

In general, I hurry to conclusions. He wrote an angry response in appstore:

Departures at the beginning of each mission. Departures at the end of each mission. Now, does not load the save game at the beginning of the mission "A quiver of arrows." Thus, at this moment the game completely unplayable.

Saves bungle. The game does not load, and given the fact that the game only autosave - is Fail.
And that still did not like:
- start to play as a team, and at the end of the dungeon you fall Dark Elf 6 level, and your Dark Elf Level 3, you rocked and spent a few dungeons going to hell. Yes. War is nothing more than a card, and not as in the first part.
Bought addition to rats. -krysy same as in the first part. At first glance, artificial intelligence nikakuschy. You can stand at the door and all carry a bow and staff.

Empirically I found that if you turn off Wi-Fi on the iPad, Number of crashes is significantly reduced and it is possible to load the saves.

Post has been editedDyuss - 19.10.17, 12:04

My "Dream Team" team of adventurers:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDyuss - 19.10.17, 17:44

I received the official developer's reply on departure and permanent crash of the game:

Hello Everyone,

Pete from Perchang here. Thank you to everyone that has bought the game! We're really sorry to hear about the issues. Especially those of you that have not been able to start the game. From what everyone says it seems to be a memory issue caused by a combination of device and OS. An OS update * may * fix the issue if you can not wait for us to sort it out but I know that's not a great solution: - /

We have already submitted an update to apple. It is mainly small fixes and tweaks but it has an important crash fix and some memory savings. The update might fix the start up issue due to the memory savings but I'm not 100% at the moment as we're still investigating. We'll do our best to get another update out as soon as we can to fix everything that has been reported here.

We'll be checking back and reading this forum but if you want to speak to us directly about any of this stuff you can email [email protected]. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Pete

In short:
We are very sorry. the first day of the patch, we have already sent to Apple, and it will fill in a short time and fix most flights, but not all. The rest of the departures and the loss of textures we fix that later.
As an option - Update to iOS 11, is a recurring problem (or will not help, it is not clear).

Net crowded with angry feedback about the release of the game.

Rep: (1)
* Dyuss,
As in the whole game? Worth buying? In the first part I did not play.

* Diadmond,
The game is interesting. Even with the departure - this is the best that there is now on iPad.

Excellent toy. A couple of hours passed quickly: lol:Rubles spent is not sorry.Already it is a pity: beee:
* Dyuss, I had no departure was not:) The game runs smoothly. The only thing where Freese - is to move around the map.
Slightly screenshots with the iPad in 2017:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Maleficiated departures from, the current that flew times: D

Post has been editedValor85 - 21.10.17, 17:13

* Valor85,
Axis 11?

Posted on 10/19/2017, 22:26:

* Valor85,
Which DLC to buy?

* Dyuss, 11 iOS latest version. I did not buy DLC. Then maybe I look. I've not understood, and how to raise the level of that? The experience goes, and the men of the first level ..
The game started again. Experience is dialed, and the level and remains the first .. bug?
Here is:
Attached Image

Post has been editedValor85 - 19.10.17, 23:20

* Valor85,
* triperus,
I had for the game to upgrade to 11 axes. Departures stopped (or rather have become very rare), but there were freezes (and damn it, not only in the game). This axis is generally tormoznutaya 'and play with her brakes. At 10 such debts.

Priming is coming to town and click on the star icon - a coach. But it is not in all cities.
As soon as the opportunity - go for Colzano healing. Otherwise, HP game does not heal in the early stages.

Posted 10/20/2017, 2:37:

Also note that the names of the characters sozhno hsien.

Post has been editedDyuss - 20.10.17, 02:37

* Dyuss, Thanks for the tip.
The fact that after the update all the same there are departures - it is probably 11 wines iOS itself.

Post has been editedValor85 - 20.10.17, 10:33

Rep: (228)
Dyuss @ 19.10.17, 11:25*
You can stand at the door and all carry a bow and staff.

Thanks for the tip! : Rofl:

Dyuss @ 19.10.17, 21:26*
The game is interesting. Even with the departure - this is the best that there is now on iPad.

And here I bet. Darkest Dungeon has not been canceled.

You better tell me about the sounds of traffic and so forth.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 20.10.17, 08:41

Rep: (2)
On iPads 4 is not working full-time sound from the speakers, and if you connect external speakers - that all can hear. Mystic.

* Fair_boy, Sounds good enough. Steps, kicks, shots, reflecting the attacks, moans, sighs, it's all there.

Post has been editedValor85 - 20.10.17, 10:00

* Fair_boy,
Daruest Danzheon is not a game for iOS. It is an ideal run-in port. I have it on all platforms and on PS4 it was impossible to play until the first patches. Permanent departures.

traffic sounds shit complete, although the normal sounds of battle.

Posted on 10/20/2017, 12:18:

* Valor85,
10 axes in general it was impossible to play, but there were no brakes. Now 11 plays without crashes, but retarding.

And the interface sucks, but the developers have obeschli it completely rewritten.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 13:14