> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ban prevention on hacked Nintendo consoles | Blocking Nintendo servers using a DNS server

Rep: (93)
Instructions on how to connect to the DNS service to block Nintendo servers.
Blocked all domains except conntest.nintendowifi.net, * cdn.nintendo.net, * shop.nintendo.net, * shop.nintendowifi.net

Theoretically, by setting the DNS server in the Wi-Fi settings, you can avoid the ban. All services except the store will think that the Internet is not connected.
Since it is still not clear when and for what accounts are blocked, I suggest trying this method at your own risk.

When using a DNS server
* eShop will not work as access to account.nintendo.net is completely disabled
* FreeShop works and games are installed
* Internet Browser works
* Disabled SpotPass
* A list of friends will show that you are offline
* Theoretically, Nintendo does not know that you have a hacked console

Setup Guide for Nintendo 3DS / DS
1) run "System Settings"
2) click "Connection Settings"
3) select "Link *"
4) click "Change Settings"
5) go "right"
6) click "DNS"
7) Select "No" and click "Details"
8) enter in the "Primary DNS" number: 78.109.17.60, the secondary DNS all zeros.
9) Save Settings

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I invite everyone to connect and use DNS until the next wave of the ban. If it happens and none of us are banned, then we won. Yes, there is a risk that they may be banned due to the fact that you are using this DNS server, but the chances are small.

Some Internet providers block DNS replacement
To check if your server will work, write on the computer in the command line or terminal:
nslookup account.nintendo.net 78.109.17.60
In response, a line should appear with the numbers 127.0.0.1, if it is, then the provider does not block the DNS.
And if not, then look for another router / provider / Wi-Fi

Attached Image

PS: if you find errors in the text, write in HP.

PS: yes, this is the iCloud DNS Bypass server in which filters are added for Nintendo, maybe in the future, if it is useful, then a separate server will be started

Post has been editedighor - 29.08.18, 03:06

Rep: (1443)
M
The topic is open for discussion.

Rep: (235)
Does multiplayer work?

Rep: (26)
Registered, check. Ban on do not care, just wondering.

Rep: (2)
ighor @ 10/17/17, 23:31*
* Internet Browser works

Some sites do not open, for example, Google / YouTube loads and writes error 032-1006 for a long time. Checked DNS in command line:
nslookup google.com 78.109.17.60
Server: C ++ DNS Server Created by Ighor July
Address: 78.109.17.60

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: google.com
Address:172.217.20.206

nslookup google.com
Server: UnKnown
Address: 192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: google.com
Addresses: 2a00: 1450: 400d: 802 :: 200e

The wrong address is given, probably, therefore the page is not loaded. And so not only with Google sites, not loaded, including Wikipedia, Yahoo, Facebook, and probably a bunch of other sites. Among the workers: duckduckgo,savagemessiahzine.com, 2ch, github.

xHR @ 10/22/17, 13:11*
Does multiplayer work?

Try it, if it does not work, then we will make it work.

Posted 10/22/2017 22:13:

Bullsquid @ 10/22/17, 9:32 PM*
The wrong address is given, probably, therefore the page is not loaded. And so not only with Google sites, not loaded, including Wikipedia, Yahoo, Facebook, and probably a bunch of other sites. Among the workers: duckduckgo,savagemessiahzine.com, 2ch, github.

As for those that do not load, I will study why it does not work.
DNS addresses are correct, mirror from 8.8.8.8

Post has been editedighor - 22.10.17, 22:18

ighor @ 10/22/17, 21:11*
Try it, if it does not work, then we will make it work.

Online in Mario Kart 7 does not work, the same error as in the list of friends. I did not check other games, but if the game is connected to the Nintendo servers, then it obviously does not work.
ighor @ 10/22/17, 21:11*
DNS addresses are correct, mirror from 8.8.8.8

Yes, it seems, just a coincidence that different caught. The address on Wikipedia is the same as that given by 8.8.8.8, but it still does not open on 3DS with the same error 032-1006.

Bullsquid @ 10/23/17 00:26*
Online in Mario Kart 7 does not work, the same error as in the list of friends. I did not check other games, but if the game is connected to the Nintendo servers, then it obviously does not work.

Resolved domain nasc.nintendowifi.net, try now.

Post has been editedighor - 23.10.17, 03:50

Rep: (19)
* ighor, still does not work online)

* ighor , now multiplayer works, and in the list of friends it shows that I am online. Sites still do not open. I tried to change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 - Wikipedia opens. Back to 78.109.17.60 - error 032-1006. Strange.

Posted 10/23/2017 10:58 AM:

* Kenny best which games?

* Bullsquid, Mario cards. I have not changed anything at all, the same mistake that was before, 002-0102

* Kenny best This means that the console is already banned. This DNS is not to bypass bans, but to reduce the likelihood of being banned.

Rep: (757)
M
* Kenny best , * ighor The topic name has been adjusted.

Rep: (0)
Cuts screenshots and descriptions in free shop.
Probably blocking some nintend addresses through which the freeshots parse all this?
After what time in general should we expect at least some evidence / refutations of the method?)

Post has been editedCMEPTb13 - 05.12.17, 20:53

CMEPTb13 @ 05.12.17, 20:44*
Cuts screenshots and descriptions in free shop.
Probably blocking some nintend addresses through which the freeshots parse all this?
After what time in general should we expect at least some evidence / refutations of the method?)

Always cuts or some? Everything works for me, send a photo.

According to rumors, a new wave of bans began a week ago, if anyone was banned and the DNS was used, then write here, if not banned, also let me know.

* ighor,
Why does the DNS server stop working from time to time? Provider Rostelecom, Russia. Sometimes everything is in order, and sometimes writes that there is no connection. It works with Google DNS and others.

Invadm @ 03.11.18, 09:24*
Why does the DNS server stop working from time to time? Provider Rostelecom, Russia. Sometimes everything is in order, and sometimes writes that there is no connection. It works with Google DNS and others.

for a long time to stop working?

ighor @ 03/11/18, 21:33*
for a long time to stop working?

Differently.

Invadm @ 03.11.18, 19:04*
Differently

Is it a one-time error or doesn’t work for a couple of minutes?
I need more details to understand where to look.
I wrote the DNS server in C ++, if there are errors, I'll fix it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 02:38