Apple CarPlay | support in HW

Rep: (161)
* - = KazLo = -,
No one will pay while there is a free YAN in the phone

Rep: (1)
Hello!

At the moment, is there any way to view a list of all the apps in the App Store that have Carplay support?

It seems to be a banal and simple question, I spent a lot of time, but I still did not understand it at all possible: blush:

Rep: (56)
* vpt-drive,
If you drive CarPlay into the App Store, you will get a bunch of programs with CarPlay support, the only ambush is that there are a lot of them for all countries. These are mainly radio and audio book readers.

Post has been edited111ypuk - 26.02.19, 11:26

Rep: (23)
* - = KazLo = -,
Xs, for me, the navitel has a poor interface and all that it has is a coverage area. IMHO, its developers were stuck in the early 2000s, like the same city ...

Posted on 02/26/2019, 14:38:

* ennenn depending on how much. I think it is unreasonable to give 4500 for a saizhik with karpley, but for 1000 I would easily buy it.

The AGENT @ 02.26.19, 2:37 p.m.*
but for 1000 it would be easy to buy.

we must wait for the action when there will be discounts, if anyone sees write here

Rep: (10)
For those who are looking for navigators with offline maps, the second and third from the screenshot can do this and all three support KarPlay
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 19.03.19, 11:10
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

When using navigation through CarPlay gps, the speed is 10-15 km / h from the real one. Both sygic and magic earth, and even if you exit the navigation and start the third-party speedometer application without disconnecting the cord, the same thing. It is necessary to pull out the cord and km / hours fall to real in all of the above programs. Compare with gps in the dashcam. I’ve been using the apple recently, in android auto this was not ...

Rep: (2)
and on the speedometer on the usual how? I suspect it takes speed data from the car. and there they like to overstate.

Rep: (71)
* redkaa it was said
in android auto this was not ...

I confirm that in AA the gps speed is lower than the speedometer by 5 kmh approximately, as it usually is. I do not use Karpley yet

Rep: (86)
After updating the firmware Yandex navigator via car play stopped working. Everything works, but there is no navigation.

Rep: (57)
* raplain, so it was not necessary to update anything;)
J.Navigator without dancing with tambourines never worked for CarPlay

Rep: (0)
Lord, please tell me.

One of the reasons for the car with Karpley was the convenience of this thing. Google maps, 2gis, convenient.
But! One thing got me. While the LTE-3G signal is stable, everything is fine, when you go along the highway and the connection is lost, the iPhone stupidly falls off from Karpley. Only poking the cord helps and only when there is a stable connection.
I understand correctly that it is impossible to use Karpley without a network signal, even if you have downloaded maps?

Yes, during diagnostics, the machine gives an error 16777020 ~ limitation of work due to a communication failure.

Inspire me with the hope that the cant is with me, and not in the system, to deal with Apple and the dealer ...

* funtovsky,
I have no problems, it works fine offline

Rep: (3)
* funtovsky ,
Karpley should not fall off with the loss of the Internet, in any case, it continues to work for me

Gentlemen, thank you very much for your reply and hope.
Today I’ll try to use the original cable from exactly 8 (now from 5 in the car), if this does not help, I’ll go to the dealer.

The problem, it seems, was solved by the original lace from 8 matches (for a whole day of trips to places, including without communication - everything is ok).
Thank!

Rep: (3)
* funtovsky , now go to the carbridge topic and you’ll have Yandex navigator and YouTube: D

Navitel to the campaign in general on Pascal is written, what kind of CarPlay is there.

Veterrr333 @ 04/06/19, 12:33*
carbridge

And what is it, give a link, you can in the LAN

Rep: (70)
Katyamun61 @ 04/07/19, 20:29*
Navitel campaign in general on Pascal

almost))) He's on a delphi. And everything not native works through ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 9:47 p.m.