Apple CarPlay | support in HW

Rep: (8)
t.r.o.n. @ 08.22.18, 13:55*
Tell me, how can someone in our country build routes more correctly than Yandex, if only he has information about the traffic situation? Yes, he transmits this information (cropped). Those same cards are exactly like this. Google has no tears on the routes.
I understand that this is a rhetorical question, but it is interesting where the conclusions come from.

Apple hired 3,500 people for its research center in Indian Hyderabad, focused on the development of Apple Maps. About this on Wednesday, August 22, the LiveMint publication reported, citing government sources. In the future, the staff is planned to increase to 5,000 employees.

The Apple Research Center in Hyderabad was opened in mid-2017. Then the company promised to create 4,000 new jobs in the country, and employees who occupied vacant positions will develop Apple Maps, which, objectively speaking, required rethinking.

How did Apple Maps change in iOS 12

https: //s.appleinsider…/am-1.740w_derived.jpg

Almost a year has passed since then, and we can already observe the results of the work done. The updated Apple Maps debuted with the release of the third beta version of iOS 12, demonstrating how much more accurate and easy-to-read can be maps of a company from Cupertino.

The changes from Apple Maps are best seen in the Bay Area, also known as the Bay Area. On the screenshots you can see that map detail has grown, previously missing landscape elements have appeared, as well as folk paths.

Rep: (69)
All this has nothing to do with the relevance of roads and the situation on them.
No internal team will help here.

Rep: (161)
* t.r.o.n., if you are a fan of YaN, then improving Apple maps will hardly help you, I used a lot of different cartography and I can say that Apple maps are quite acceptable for me if they did offline mode - I would use them only everywhere. So I welcome the improvement of the maps for Apple Carple, the only normally working interface in the car out of the box, I do not consider the options for dancing with tambourines. Although I tried.

Rep: (69)
if you are a yang fan

Not. Not a fan. Just described the realities of the current day. (naturally, by the criteria)
Carple is the only normally working interface in the car from the box

It's silly to argue with that.
The main thing that they did not abandon him, how much more is good.

Rep: (1)
Ios 12 and where is Yandex npvigator?

Rep: (77)
The beta version of waze (4.43.4) began to support CarPlay. It works tolerably well)

Rep: (27)
Google Maps updated and now supports CarPlay

Post has been editedromashhtc - 18.09.18, 22:58

Yandex apparently sawing, soon rolled out, maybe more mapsme will do. Then it will be generally normul. And then they pulled up all these crutches with myrorlink and autowiring, finally, the car will have normal navigation, and I don’t need anything else. Mouzon and so there, youtube to watch, this probably will never be because they are condemned by Apple who looked and drove.

Rep: (2)
Finally, it became possible to use CarPlay
But
It is necessary in addition to the iPhone and the carplay-enabled radio, two more Apple gadgets
This is an Apple Watch for SMS and Votsapp, because the implementation on CarPlay is still the bottom
And AirPods - for calls
and here it is happiness
really convenient to use and almost nothing annoying

Rep: (0)
Do you really like google maps? Same bottom

* alligator1,
depending on where, in the EU, there’s even nothing, at least it’s possible to go offline, which isn’t on Apple maps

Rep: (27)
That Waze updated and now supports CarPlay [spoiler]
Attached Image
[spoiler]

Rep: (0)
Interesting Navitel and stigid will or not

* alligator1, Yes, in theory, everything is tightened so that the market does not lose.

Rep: (8)
Hello!

Thank you for your attention to our application!

We are discussing the possibility of adding compatibility with the CarPlay mode and are exploring its possibilities, but I can’t tell you the exact information on this issue. Please follow the news.

--
Sincerely, Diana Storm
Yandex support service

Rep: (22)
Standard excuse for all channels and reviews

* The AGENT,
My opinion they will not do it because of Alice, rival Siri. Apparently there are no technical problems, because everyone who wanted released updated versions.

Rep: (22)
Ennenn @ 11.10.18, 10:22*
My opinion they will not do it because of Alice, rival Siri. Apparently there are no technical problems, because everyone who wanted released updated versions.

It may well be. And also due to the fact that they are promoting their poor Yandex. Drive. Well, nothing, as the audience diminished, you look to reconsider their opinion. And she will diminish this for sure, yesterday I opened 2Gis for myself, it works fine for itself, you see, and the carple will also be filmed)

Post has been editedThe AGENT - 11.10.18, 19:23

* The AGENT,
Well, this is also true, they see themselves as an alternative, but I’ll have enough Google, I’m rather waiting here or maps.me to go offline

Rep: (77)
Ennenn @ 11.10.18, 19:35*
to go offline

Google is offline, too, can drive if the card is downloaded. He also builds offline routes normally, used in Europe.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19 10:30