Beeline SmartBox One - discussion | [usbmodem] [wifirouter]: 300Mb \ s - 300Mb \ s | 4x100Mb | one

Rep: (15)
Beeline SmartBox One - discussion пїЅ
usbmodem wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (300Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: 1

Attached Image

Description
Beeline dual-band Wi-Fi router Smart Box One is designed to connect to Beeline Home Internet via a dedicated Ethernet line.
Specifications
Modes of operation DHCP client, Static IP, L2TP
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n 300Mbps, 2.4GHz and 5GHz Dual Band, Guest Wi-Fi network
WAN / LAN Fast Ethernet LAN and WAN ports - maximum bandwidth of 100 Mbps
USB port yes, 1 USB 2.0
IPTV support Yes, dedicated LAN port and IGMP proxy
Beeline SmartBox One v2
SerComm S1010 V2

Power: 12 VDC, 1 A

CPU1: Realtek RTL8197DL (700 MHz)
FLA1: 16 MiB (Macronix MX25L12835FMI-10G)
RAM1: 64 MiB (Nanya NT5TU32M16EG-AC)
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1

WiFi1 chip1: Realtek RTL8192ER
WiFi1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WiFi1 MIMO config: 2x2: 2

WiFi2 chip1: Realtek RTL8812AR
WiFi2 802dot11 protocols: an + ac
WiFi2 MIMO config: 2x2: 2

ETH chip1: Realtek RTL8197DL
Switch: Realtek RTL8197DL
LAN speed: 10/100
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 10/100
WAN ports: 1
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 20.05.19, 23:24
Reason for editing: Beeline SmartBox One dump.

Rep: (9)
why doesn’t let the web interface out?
with tplink such problems did not arise

who will help

By default, firmware port 80 is closed. Try to execute the command via telnet with SuperUser rights
iptables -R INPUT_MGNT_WAN0 1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

Post has been editedSempler - 22.01.18, 11:43

Rep: (0)
IgorMNK @ 01/19/18, 09:01*
Good afternoon friends!
Since there is no way to connect wired Internet outside the city, I planned:
1) connect the 4g-modem Huawei E3370 Black (or another) to the Smart Box One router;
2) from the Smart Box One router, use a wire to connect the JUPITER-T5-PM TV set-top box;
3) use the mobile Internet using the 4g modem in conjunction with the Smart Box One router and watch TV programs using the JUPITER-T5-PM TV set-top box connected by a wire to the Smart Box One router, into which the Huawei E3370 4g modem will be inserted Black
Question: is it possible to implement it? Will this circuit work? Will the Internet traffic of mobile Internet from the All-in-One 3 package be consumed when watching TV shows?
Tariff plan for today - "All in one 3"

It's fantastic!
ZY: Will not work!

Rep: (17)
* CV1 But what about the explanation of your opinion?

ZY .. You should not quote the whole message ... B)

Post has been editedLastdenc7 - 30.01.18, 19:39

Lastdenc7 @ 01/30/18, 20:37*
CV1, but what about the explanation of your opinion?

ZY .. Do not quote the whole message ...

If smartbox supports this modem, then everything will work.

* Sempler ,
Sempler @ 01/30/18, 20:50 *
If smartbox supports this modem, then everything will work.

TV stream to the console does not go through the Internet!

CV1 @ 01/31/18, 08:43*
TV stream to the console does not go through the Internet!

What does it mean that the flow is not via the Internet? And then what?

Starting with firmware 2.0.20, the WAN profile function for 3G is implemented.

PS: This is not a satellite receiver.

Post has been editedSempler - 31.01.18, 09:40

Sempler @ 01/31/18, 9:35*
What does it mean that the flow is not via the Internet? And then what?

Through the local Beeline network.

CV1 @ 01/31/18, 17:37*
Through the local Beeline network.

Indeed, authorization passes only through a wired Internet beeline. The way out of this situation is to buy another IPTV set-top box and use it.

Rep: (11)
Good day! Someone tried to connect this “miracle” for mannet'a? I spent the whole evening trying to set up, the instructions in the search are the same, they do not help. Can anyone help? I want to make Wi-Fi to my parents.

Rep: (1)
What is the final version of the firmware of the router, it has been with me for more than a year 2.0.22, and on the site 2.0.14 the extreme

Rep: (1)
v2.0.22 release date 2017-06-04, so that the version is only half a year, and as a mess on the Beeline website, there you can find a lot of junk no longer relevant, and so see the page withhttps: //tula.beeline.r...mart-box-one-weblogin/, but with v.2.0.14https: //tula.beeline.r...beeline-smart-box-one/

Rep: (3)
Is it possible to make the router work in bridge (repeater) mode?

Rep: (256)
Mrak67 @ 1.02.18, 1:58*
Someone tried to connect this “miracle” for mannet'a? I spent the whole evening trying to set up, the instructions in the search are the same, they do not help.
If you go to the settings underSuperuseroh, then you can see the binding toBeeline. Rummage around. Soak up something.

Good day! Someone tried to connect this “miracle” for mannet'a? I spent the whole evening trying to set up, the instructions in the search are the same, they do not help. Can anyone help? I want to make Wi-Fi to my parents.

The mannet provider accesses the network using the ppptp protocol, while smart box one does not have this protocol.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
Works with the TTK provider (DHCP). I’ve been testing it in all modes for 5 days, the flight is normal.

I found a similar router, only there are no firmware on it, or I was looking for it in the wrong place. CalledWifire Fastbox One or Wifire s1010 nbn

Attached images
Attached Image

Hello. And did someone try to connect a webcam to it (which one)?

Good afternoon, everyone who is on version 0.22, please unsubscribe. On this version, is the actual problem with a periodic dump of the device from the network or fixed? At 0.14, I have about half a second falling off both the telly and the laptop.

Moxhagko @ 02.26.18, 04:21*
Who on version 0.22, please unsubscribe.

I have no such problems, everything works smoothly. By lan, a printer, a home theater and iptv set-top box are connected, by wifi 3 phones, a computer and a tablet. Nothing falls off.

Someone put OPENWRT on it without a programmer?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 11:14 PM