Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
ZTE ZXHK F670 simultaneously is:
- a router;
- Wi-Fi access point (access point);
- optical modem (ONT network GPON);
- Gigabit four-port switch (switch);
- VOIP gateway for direct connection of analog phone.
Allows you to simultaneously broadcast two Wi-Fi networks: 2.4 and 5 GHz. Allows you to connect via USB external drive, providing access to network users. Set up a printer server via USB.
Fiber-optic with a diameter of 2 mm, which is pulled to your apartment, the Internet works (up to 500 Mbit / s in both directions), and landline telephone, and television (MGTS requires an additional set-top box), and burglar alarm. At the same time, the width of the WAN channel (to the telecom operator) is very large and all services can operate at maximum speed without mutual influence and loss of communication.
Specifications
Specifications and Environmental Indices of the ZXHN F670

Net dimensions: 220 mm (W) x 315 mm (H) x 35 mm (D)
Net weight: 0.63kg
Typical Power consumption: 12.5 W
Noise: Null
Heat dissipation mode: Natural heat dissipation
Power supply: Rated 12 V DC (through the external AC / DC adapter)
Mounting: the desktop or on the wall
Operating environment: 0 ℃ –40 ℃
Relative humidity: 5% –95%
Atmospheric pressure: 70–106 kPa
MTTR: ​​30 minutes

GPON Interface Indices of the ZXHN F670

Connector type: SC / APC
Number of PON: 1
Fiber type: Single-mode fiber
Wavelength: Transmitting end: 1310 nm (PON interface)
Receiving end: 1490 nm (PON interface)
Compliance standard of the PON interface: ITU-T 984.x
Receiving rate of the optical interface: 2.488 Gbps
Transmitting rate of the optical interface: 1.244 Gbps
Transmission wavelength range: 1290–1330 nm
Root-mean-square spectral width of the transmitting end:<1 nm (spectral width: 20 dB)
Output optical power: 1–5 dBm
Optical power status<-45 dBm
Extinction ratio:>10 dB
Receive range: 1480–1500nm
Receive sensitivity: -28 dBm
Saturation optical power of the receiver: -8 dBm
Optical link length: 20 km

Key Technical Indices of the ZXHN F670

Configurable VLAN ID range: 1–4094
Capacity of the MAC address table: 8K
Capacity of the multicast table: 1K
IGMP join delay:<10 ms (single channel)
IGMP leave delay:<10 ms (single channel)
Startup time: 80s (default)
T-CONTs: 8
GEM Ports: 256
Firmware
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the cap, please contact the user.DertreDvia QMS or moderators section.

Post has been editedstp101 - 24.11.19, 23:19

Rep: (50)
Attached Image

I can’t enter the settings menu ...

Post has been editedvarriorz - 14.10.17, 21:44

Rep: (7)
* varriorz
Varriorz @ 10/14/17, 9:30 PM*
I can’t enter the settings menu ...

how so? and where does the screen?

Rep: (0)
login / password is never relevant.
660 had just been replaced by 670. The first was not very manageable, but the latter was simply deprived of the steering wheel.

MrJohnSmith @ 10/15/17, 21:46*
login / password is never relevant.
660 had just been replaced by 670. The first was not very manageable, but the latter was simply deprived of the steering wheel.

Well, I don’t know what works for me, with the log / pass received from the operator

Rep: (6)
I have passed:
MGTS login
MTSOAO password
Well, you can reset to default, if that operator changed

Only question:
How to properly dispose of the antenna?
The old ASUSa vl500gp-v2 signal power through 2 walls is much higher.
But there is one antenna, and then THREE! : sveta:

Post has been editedserji007 - 15.10.17, 23:03
Reason for editing: Supplemented about default

in short, this F670 router from MGTS was delivered to me now I can’t connect Xiaomi gateway (smart home gateway) to it. I don’t know what to do. I’ve dug up all the settings to the old Internet without any problems even on the phone when you make an access point connect to it in any way oO CAN KNOW B WHAT THE CASE

What an active topic :)
I’m going to ask another question: I don’t see the 2Tb disk usb3, what to do and where to tear the hair?

Post has been editedinfin - 16.10.17, 09:12

Rep: (13)
* varriorz
User user Password enter everything in small letters

Works!
It is possible to add to the Useful!

Rep: (50)
* pksm
+ in turnip gone, thanks
Now another question is how to connect the mobile whistle ... it seems to have done everything logically correctly, I registered both there and there ... but it does not turn on the modem, even if I disconnect the optics ...
And should !!! And not bad вњЊ

Rep: (12)
Dorry @ 10/16/17, 01:52*
WHO CAN KNOW WHAT THE WORK

DNS, no? I have R2D after it, on which the gateway is tied.

Connected only by wifi all settings via wifi

Posted 10/17/2017 12:06:

Dns no. More precisely, there is only a WAN connection

* dorry,
Dorry @ 10/16/17, 01:52*
in short, this F670 router from MGTS was delivered to me now I can’t connect Xiaomi gateway (smart home gateway) to it. A BUSINESS

Call technical support this is the cant of the firmware, unfortunately, you can’t fix it yourself most likely because the settings are very limited for the user

Posted 10/18/2017 02:12 AM:

Varriorz @ 10/16/17, 19:07*
+ in turnip gone, thanks
Now another question is how to connect the mobile whistle ... it seems to have done everything logically correctly, I registered both there and there ... but it does not turn on the modem, even if I disconnect the optics ...
And should !!! And not bad

* varriorz
As far as I know, plus I tested it myself until this function is available, although it was laid by the manufacturer! We torment technical support we leave requests for addition of function

Post has been editeddertred - 18.10.17, 02:18

1 / forwarding between lan and wi-fi does not work when connecting nas from WD to lan rj45 it was impossible to see it from devices connected via wi-fi
(problem solved)
2 / short timeout for web muzzle
3 / USB port ... the flash drive sees through time the opportunity to connect only from Windows with osx is not possible, the print server also failed to start yet (
4 / quite often choking speed at 5GHz
5 / not quite clear implementation of the firmware for 4 ssid (a) for each range
6 / lan4 defaults to iptv
7 / when auto-tuning network settings, the device is often issued ip directly to the outside world and there is no non-network access to the network.
8 / Does not always allow for example in the app store from the phone you have to include lte and then all the rules
Conclusion: The device is not very bad in terms of technical parameters, but as always our toli could not explain whether the Chinese could not understand))))
firmware and its implementation so farovno
I have been using for 4 days and already so many problems for those who are on mgts support are inundated with complaints and requests.
The choice is yours to put or not to put this ...
As an old fighter of linksys and cisco, if it were not for the need and lack of the material base for the new router of the premium HREEN segment, I would switch to MGTS

dertred ,
How did you solve the first problem you described? The problem that worries me is similar (to my unenlightened view): a tablet on a 5 GHz network does not see a printer connected to 2.4 GHz. Is it solved?

Rep: (6)
+1 about 1
Wifi nevizhu computers lokalki (EU conductor)

Rep: (3)
We have recently installed this router. PSP4 console on 5GHz network - speed 400-500 Kbps. (Very little). On network 2.4 is fine. What could be? Prior to this was Sercomm 6699, everything was fine at 2.4 and 5 GHz.

Post has been editedrusch - 19.10.17, 22:56

Rep: (54)
Rusch @ 10/19/17, 22:47*
speed is 400-500 Mbit. (Very little)

not exactly sealed up?

Rep: (3)
* Jogermech
Sorry, sealed. Of course Kbit.

* Retired
Call those who support dripping on their brains; let them set up forwarding between ports; unfortunately, the function itself is not available

Posted 10/21/2017 00:21:

Rusch @ 10/19/17, 22:47*
We have recently installed this router. PSP4 console on 5GHz network - speed 400-500 Kbps. (Very little). On network 2.4 is fine. What could be? Prior to this was Sercomm 6699, everything was fine at 2.4 and 5 GHz.

* rusch
try to change the channel and set static ip

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 10:41