Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Produced in 2 versions:
1. with 512Mb RAM, 4Gb ROM
2. with 1024 RAM, 4Gb ROM
other parameters are the same:
CPU: ARM Cotex A7 dual Core CPU with frequency of 1.5GHz MAX
GPU: Multi-core Mali -400MP2
Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz, LAN 100Mbit, 2 USB 2.0, VGA, HDMI 1.4, 2 AV-IN, MicroSD, Eartphone.
Power supply: 12V 4A
Supports (for now) only ANALOG TV + DVB-C. T2 is not working yet. Miracast / DLNA.
Matrix resolutions: 1280 * 1024, 1366 * 768, 1440 * 900, 1600 * 900, 1680 * 1050, 1920 * 1080
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "11257985: msd7.jpg"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware for 1Gb RAM
Firmware for 512Mb RAM
Utility
Root (in Chinese)
Root to Russian firmware
action on tv
1. flooded the firmware
2. put the language
3. Settings - About phone - Build number (tap until we become a Developer)
4. connected via Ethernet (the network must be working). Go Settings - Ethernet, look at your IP (for example, 192.168.1.146)
actions on the PC
5. we clamp "Shift" and we click PKM on the folder with adb we select the item "Open a window of teams"
6. enter adb connect 192.168.1.146 here enter your ip in the command line window will be the answer "connected to 192.168.1.146 Low555" on TV pops up a request "Debugging via USB" - tick "Always allow debugging from this computer" - OK
7. install Kingo Android Root on the PC (I already had it) 8. launch Kingo, it will connect and issue two buttons, press ROOT and wait for the installation, in parallel there will be progress on TV. Root Succeeded!
Pluses compared to 360Root: In Russian + familiar su su.
Related software:ROOT, Adb
Instruction provided * Foxtrot_KZ,
Datasheet
Change the resolution of the matrix on the Russian firmware
The second option is to change the resolution (Root needed)
Adding the ability to view the cable operator in DVB-C format
BackUp & Restore in Russian firmware
Switch permissions on Russian firmware
Scaler operation from + 5V
If someone has already managed to try to run from + 5V and set the power scaler on
COM-VGA cable layout for dumping, logging, console and bootloader Software Description and Work
ATTENTION!!! File with ENV variables from Russian firmware. Before changing variables, be careful three times; study the parameters before changing. Another file.
Work with variables(create, delete, syntax).
Variable list, for studying and testing from the Russian firmware.
For those who have a scaler does not respond to on / off from the remote and buttons dedicatedexample of changesin ENV bootloader.
Program for WEB camera(tested at work SKYPE) kindly providedAlegord78
BOOT animation and logo changeswithout obtaining rights ROOT and other utility.
Connection diagram of the scaler to the native BP of the TV.Kindly providedPEUS
How to connect the PWM backlight adjustment of the native PSU to the analog scaler adjustment.Option number 1 Option number 2

------------------------------
And also, a little later we will add a partitioning disk ROM. Option to change the screen saver when turned on, Useful software (launchers, programs for IPTV, etc.)
------------------------------
ATTENTION! If after the firmware you do not see the image on the display, see the bands, etc. use the "BLIND" method of flashing:
When the power is turned off, insert the USB flash drive, hold down the Power button to give power and hold until the LED starts to blink. The firmware has begun.MUST WAIT until the diode turns red (5-7 minutes), then remove the flash drive.
Enter RECOVERY or Safe Mode.
Disconnect the power from the scaler, then ..
Press the "VOL +" button to turn on the power and turn on from the remote control - loading modeRecovery
Press the "VOL-" button to turn on the power and turn on from the remote control - "Safe mode", downloads pure android without user applications.

Entrance to the engineering menu:SOURCE 2580 (all changes in the engineering menu at your own risk)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCrazy_cooler - 28.05.19, 23:27
Reason for editing: GZGT_MSD338-V5.0_TestIII_1G_4G_FullHD_Alegord_20190508_eng

Rep: (144)
Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 12:26*
Spoiler: Firmware for 1Gb RAM
Backup and dump emmc & bootloader resolution 1440 * 900

Firmware 1440 * 900 when unpacking an error.

Rep: (23)
* alegord78, Throw off the way. Let's try.

Rep: (320)
* acura2,
OK
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5yXB/1RxvRM1V4

Post has been editedalegord78 - 15.10.17, 17:10

Rep: (31)
* alegord78 , then how this image pour into the scaler?

* Crazy_cooler
Well ... disassemble your firmware, replace the image, assemble and flash it on health.

* pashkovv78 , when unpacking what? There is a backup section and a flash drive dump.

Posted on 10/15/2017, 17:44:

* alegord78 , the fact of the matter is that our firmware has not yet been found (mine at least). If only on the firmware that acura2 was trying to try.

* acura2 I asked you why for the firmware. Do you remember that you could not return to your backup and had to flash another firmware (which is yours now), so you can ride with that bootloader as mine (judging by the production date) maybe if you flash it, can you restore the backup?

* Crazy_cooler
Well so ... you have to try something. I feel a long song ... which firmware should I drop?

Post has been editedalegord78 - 15.10.17, 18:10

* alegord78 , let's take the acura2 firmware, you have it, in my opinion, and I dropped out of testing for 2 weeks for sure. (on the matrix 2 lamps died, I ordered LEDs today, I will wait)

* Crazy_cooler
Well, you give ... I reassemble every day on the firmware, where your ... hell knows ... GIVE a LINK !!!)) It is necessary to adjust from different branches. It turns out on Mstar so much technology "hanging."

Post has been editedalegord78 - 15.10.17, 18:25

* alegord78 , Universal scaler MSD338STV5.0 [Android] (Post acura2 # 65996734) Here you can take under the resolution of 1440 * 900 as far as I remember from acura2 is exactly that.

* Crazy_cooler
OK

* Crazy_cooler I tried to recover from backup on the Chinese firmware from the cap. Nothing happened on the screen saver. I look at your backup in size, it seems to be smaller than mine, and later I will try to recover from yours. The Chinese firmware seems completely different, there even the settings menu is divided into separate windows. Maybe even try. BBK-ovsky firmware peres renamed messi.bin. Only I am afraid then I can not flash my firmware. May not catch. There would be an opportunity to dump a flash on the entrails. One would not be afraid.

Rep: (144)
* Crazy_cooler ,
There is also a folder with two firmware.

* alegord78, I tried to replace all the folders of the TV through the es file manager, in the middle of the replacement, the TV turned off. And more on the remote did not respond. When turned on, the button hangs on the screen saver.

* acura2 I do not know, I think I need an analysis here, and an understanding of what is responsible for what ... And it’s hardly possible to rewrite blindly. Give someone a thread folder tvconfig from bbk and I sit with my compare ...

Rep: (32)
Foxtrot_KZ @ 10/13/17, 17:31*
Part of the elements is not soldered on the board itself.

Judging by the photo, there is a jumper in the DTMB position. It would be nice to rewire it to DVB position.

* Crazy_cooler
Try
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3PBs/LZjfCF5WA
Resolution corrected to 1440x900.

* alegord78 , thank! We are waiting for the result of our acura2 tester, so far I have no matrix (((

* Crazy_cooler
As I wrote earlier, your firmware is not standard ... the build script does not take. Half manual assembly. Yes, I need a check ... And here it’s not clear to me .. will it work or not. The result is not predictable. It turned out compote of BBK and scaler.

Post has been editedalegord78 - 15.10.17, 22:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 3:15