Moneyway [ 2 ] ** [0,64%]
Budget Blitz [ 3 ] ** [0,96%]
Finance monitor [ 7 ] ** [2,23%]
Home Accounting [ 16 ] ** [5,1%]
Bluecoins [ 24 ] ** [7,64%]
Expense iq [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
Monetal Accounting Finance [ 5 ] ** [1,59%]
Okmoney [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
How long have you been keeping records of finance?
I'm new and started recently [ 187 ] ** [59,55%]
more than 6 months [ 27 ] ** [8,6%]
more than 1 year [ 29 ] ** [9,24%]
more than 2 years [ 36 ] ** [11,46%]
more than 3 years [ 16 ] ** [5,1%]
more than 5 years [ 15 ] ** [4,78%]
Do I need to keep records at all?
Yes, for a rough estimate. [ 179 ] ** [57,01%]
Yes, I need, I constantly keep records of finance [ 127 ] ** [40,45%]
No no need [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
Do PCs need clients at all?
Yes [ 132 ] ** [42,04%]
Not [ 53 ] ** [16,88%]
Not necessary [ 127 ] ** [40,45%]
Total votes: 314

Daur87
Message#61
14.05.19, 00:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 19.08.18
LG G7 ThinQ

AlzexFinance scans checks. I used to sit on it, I think now whether to scream or not.
Lemming
Message#62
18.05.19, 22:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 143
Check in: 03.06.06

It is strange that the topic does not say anything about CashDroid. She used it for many years (switched from CashOrganizer to WinMobile), everything was fine. Now I decided to switch to options with entering a QR code. Among them, bribed option with open source, and try it (FinGen).
bozkurtolog
Message#63
13.06.19, 10:28
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 17.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Money Manager from RealByte for me is the best, especially in terms of navigation and logical interface. All the rest of the information on the interface is so stupidly located that the eyes run up - yes, it's a matter of habit, but still it is called inconvenient.
In addition, some complained that there is no synchronization in the current point in time and that import / export is poorly implemented - as always using such an extremely unreliable feature, synchronization, it is more convenient for me to drag my sqlite databases to where I want to and add . bases in the new phone. Cross-platform is not a problem - I absolutely moved to Android from Android without any problems and back again without problems. We read the instructions of developers who are very friendly and always respond to my emails. Therefore, I decided to buy the application and I will make further donations for the development of this wonderful project - developed to listen willingly and take into account the desires and suggestions of users and donators.
Separately, I want to note the organization and the possibility of categorizing the expense / income and dividing assets - you can create categories and even subcategories without limit. And in the section Assets, despite the fact that in the descriptions and comments they say they say there is a lack of joint accounting function, due to the lack of restrictions and limits in creating various types and types of categories and subcategories, assets and liabilities, separate sections of accounts, I easily created joint accounting with 4 other family members and friends just by creating separate sections of the accounts with the relevant assets and voila :)
You can talk a lot about the interface, color scheme and navigation logic, but I can say for sure that one of the best and most useful in the market.

--------------------
Nexus 5 & MultiRom
And I have a dream - to buy Maemo / MeeGo OS and release smartphones under it and develop to the stop as in Symbian !! Eh ...
y4acTHuK
Message#64
13.06.19, 11:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 923
Check in: 14.01.08
Huawei P20 Emily-L29

* bozkurtolog, sms recognition and push not in this program? Do you hand in everything?

--------------------
bozkurtolog
Message#65
13.06.19, 18:10
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 17.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Yes, hands I need to show and filter more flexibly and deeply in reports and statistics - categories>subcategories of expenses or accounts>assets>groups. Here, no automation can handle. In addition, I have developed a habit of instantly recording and entering data after each operation in the real world or taking / storing checks to deposit them later - with weekly results (when in bulk, then 2 times a month).
In real life, it turns out even less time wasting than it might seem, especially after a habit, besides, the process is fascinating, at least for me :)

--------------------
Nexus 5 & MultiRom
And I have a dream - to buy Maemo / MeeGo OS and release smartphones under it and develop to the stop as in Symbian !! Eh ...

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 04:31