Moneyway [ 2 ] ** [0,64%]
Budget Blitz [ 3 ] ** [0,96%]
Finance monitor [ 7 ] ** [2,23%]
Home Accounting [ 16 ] ** [5,1%]
Bluecoins [ 24 ] ** [7,64%]
Expense iq [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
Monetal Accounting Finance [ 5 ] ** [1,59%]
Okmoney [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
How long have you been keeping records of finance?
I'm new and started recently [ 187 ] ** [59,55%]
more than 6 months [ 27 ] ** [8,6%]
more than 1 year [ 29 ] ** [9,24%]
more than 2 years [ 36 ] ** [11,46%]
more than 3 years [ 16 ] ** [5,1%]
more than 5 years [ 15 ] ** [4,78%]
Do I need to keep records at all?
Yes, for a rough estimate. [ 179 ] ** [57,01%]
Yes, I need, I constantly keep records of finance [ 127 ] ** [40,45%]
No no need [ 6 ] ** [1,91%]
Do PCs need clients at all?
Yes [ 132 ] ** [42,04%]
Not [ 53 ] ** [16,88%]
Not necessary [ 127 ] ** [40,45%]
Total votes: 314

washerron
Message#1
11.10.17, 11:55
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2588
Check in: 07.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

1. Money app Attached Image

2. Monefy Attached Image

3. Money manager Attached Image

4. AndroMoney Attached Image

5. Moneyone Attached Image

6. Handy money Attached Image

7. Money lover Attached Image

8. Money pro Attached Image

9. Procoins Attached Image

10. Moneyway Attached Image

11. Budget Blitz Attached Image

12. Finance monitor Attached Image

13. Home Accounting Attached Image

14. Bluecoins Attached Image

15. Expense iq Attached Image

16. Monetal Attached Image

17. Okmoney Attached Image

18. Zen mani Attached Image

19. Financisto Attached Image

Related information
Polls archive
Attached Image

PS: Names and images are clickable.

Post has been editedwasherron - 14.03.18, 18:55
Reason for editing: Added Zen Mani

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64, AEX 5.7, OS 8.1
MustHave Android | Windows
washerron
Message#2
11.10.17, 12:49
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Messages 2588
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Hello dear forum users. For me, the important heading of programs is financial managers, income and expense (transfer) managers. For about 4 years I have been keeping constant records of finances. First usedMonefy - cost accountingthen switched toMoney app, although the program can be said to be abandoned, but I continue to use everything smoothly. In general, I am satisfied, but I am still in constant search for a better option.
Tried a lot of programs. What does not suit in other programs (not counting payment)
1 - difficulties or lack of functions for importing and exporting databases (I don’t want / can’t on a PC, adapt / edit on exel). And all this is very strange, considering the fact that many of the authors of these programs are our forum users.
2 - some programs are complicated for me, many other / extra functions that I do not need
3 - many of these programs are abandoned, do not develop, do not work well in new versions of android.

I propose to discuss, look for the best programs in this category.

Post has been editedwasherron - 13.10.17, 16:43

--------------------
igor071089
Message#3
19.11.17, 13:09
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 01.11.16

Money manager
washerron
Message#4
19.11.17, 14:58
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Messages 2588
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Igor071089 @ 11/19/17, 13:09*
Money manager
Hello, and what are your arguments?

--------------------
igor071089
Message#5
20.11.17, 01:33
User
[offline]

Messages 53

One of them:
- easy to fill transactions
- implemented search notes
- detailed and convenient statistics for analysis, which was not enough in financisto
- nice comfortable design, customizable

With great pleasure I switched from financisto, to whom I had been looking for an analogue and a replacement for a long time, since I stopped arranging reports.

Catching SMS, do not synchronize with the computer.
vaxx
Message#6
30.11.17, 12:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 11.03.09
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

Washerron @ 11.10.17, 12:49*
I propose to discuss, look for the best programs in this category.

Recently I started looking for a finance accounting program, I considered only those that are developing, the authors of which answer questions and the program is inexpensive, not $ 20 / year: rolleyes:

This is what I used while choosing
1. Moneyone- everything is quite simply conveniently done, there is a budget, currencies, synchronization with devices, it seems that there will be an analysis of sms. There is no export, but I don’t need it. The author readily responds to letters.
2. Handy money- more functionality, there are widgets. But not everything is immediately clear, at first glance :) The FAQ does not describe everything, something that can be found on the forum. You can take everything into account, the budget (for an arbitrary period), debts, goals, SMS analysis, etc., the author answers both on the form and letters. Develops actively.
3. Budget Blitz- I tried to deal with it several times, it did not work: blush: somehow difficult. Functionalhighlyrich for personal use and for small business, there is integration with 1C.
4. Procoins- everything seems to be there and convenient, but the font is such that I could not use it on my phone: unsure: very small. UI needs to be fixed.
5. Money pro- Accounting for income / expenses and budget, nothing more.
6. Money lover- Good, but too expensive, although there is a broken version.
7. Finance monitor- why did he not authorize it through the social network; I did not understand and did not clarify it
8. Home Accounting- very rich functionality, looked a little, there is a client for the PC, you can buy it separately, if necessary.
9. I watched moreExpense iq- Expense manager, 1 million downloads, but the authors still can not fix the BYR currency, by BYN, and in fact a year and a half has passed, they said it will be corrected sometime. There are photos of checks and much more.
10 Monefy- cost accounting - no budget, so-so.

Is there some more
Bluecoins. Home Accounting + WidgetandZen mani- well made too, there is everything you need, while you watch a little. Zen-Mani - the full version is very expensive.

While stopped atHandy money andMoneyone, then we will see what is more convenient.

The most difficult thing is to do the same thing in each program, in order to understand whether it suits you or not, it bothers you. : rolleyes:
washerron
Message#7
30.11.17, 20:36
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Messages 2588
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

1. MoneyOne
I do not have Google services, so I could not use it - it does not open.
2. Handy Money and
3. Budget Blitz
I fully agree with you - for me there are not many complicated things, I can’t figure it out, for me there are a lot of unnecessary functions.
4. ProCoins
and up to 8th, for various reasons, I didn’t like it (I don’t remember anymore; it’s possible that I’m used toMoney appor difficulty of import).
But on the billExpense IQ - Expense ManagerandBluecoins. Home AccountingI can say that IMHO, the most worthy replacement MoneyApp. ComradeLoopbackmadescript crutchfor import, but the base must be prepared in advance. And in my case, the base is large and it is difficult to prepare (about 3000 thousand lines).
Currently working on importing a base from MoneyApp to Expense IQ, so far unsuccessfully. In Expense IQ, the only thing that does not like is that it does not record the transaction time in the database, which is rather inconvenient.

--------------------
vaxx
Message#8
01.12.17, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

But at the expense of Expense IQ - Expense Manager and Bluecoins. Home bookkeeping can say that IMHO, the most worthy replacement MoneyApp.

"Expense IQ - Expense Manager"- it is somehow developing poorly, even the name of the currency is difficult to change, what to say about other improvements. In the letter, the support answered that they have few people and a lot of requests to them and this is despite the fact that they have more installations than all programs combined!
Sorry they are not on the forum, it is difficult to ask about the plans, you will go to the program, but it is practically without support.

"Bluecoins"- many praise, beautiful and not very difficult to understand, we must take a closer look.
"Home Accounting"- also pretty, maybe through the PC it will be easier to enter a lot of data.
And in my case, the base is large and it is difficult to prepare (about 3000 thousand lines).

Such a good story: rolleyes: how many years is this?
washerron
Message#9
01.12.17, 11:03
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Messages 2588
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

vaxx @ 1.12.17, 9:57*
Such a good story: rolleyes: how many years is this?
: D 3-3.5

--------------------
LiganDeMorgan
Message#10
03.12.17, 15:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Check in: 11.04.12
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

I use MoneyKeeper and MoneyApp, it suits everyone.
vaxx
Message#11
03.12.17, 18:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

LiganDeMorgan @ 3.12.17, 13:03*
I use MoneyKeeper

Last update in January 2016 that is, the program is abandoned, nothing new will be<_<
lapa
Message#12
03.12.17, 19:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 823
Check in: 29.10.07

It is very difficult to say which program is the best, because each of us has our own requests.
For several years now I have been trying to find my ideal in these programs. Unsubscribe for each one I bought and used.
I'll tell you the goal - to keep a common account with my wife, one currency.
Home Accounting- the first program I bought because of laudatory reviews. Honestly the program is so-so. The fat minus is that the developers have been feeding breakfast for about 2-3 years, which will make the devices synchronize. Removed and forgotten.
Vizi Budget PRO- worthy to add to the cap. It was a long time ago, but I used it (I'm alone) for almost a year. Simple but comfortable with widgets on the main screen. I do not remember in detail. Those who have not tried to look.
Monefy- quick entry of transactions, but made through the anus.vaxxThe budget is there, you need to enable it in the settings. The main disadvantage is no subcategories. Synchronization works through dropbokh and quite qualitatively (if you do not enter transactions simultaneously on two devices)
MoneyWiz 2- Also add to the cap. Has its own synchronization service. Synchronization occurs every minute when the application is open. There are tags, very convenient import. You can import almost any csv. Good program. Used almost half a year. It has a PC version. Paid, one-time payment.
Finance monitor- has its own synchronization service, beautiful animation and high-quality synchronization. You can keep family records, and I cannot delete and edit transactions from my phone. The same parsley with the categories that my wife created, I can only see. Liked the program.
Procoins- convenient transaction entry, good synchronization through their service. Debts are inconveniently made, the budget is mute (there are goals).
Handy money- stopped at her. Why? Complete anonymity of data through my cloud. Full freedom of action with categories and subcategories. Recognition of SMS and Push. conveniently made debts. I really liked the type of transaction I bought for someone - at the same time, someone has a debt to you. Entering transactions using Tasker. The program has a very large functionality, but difficult to understand. Stopped on her.
youhim
Message#13
03.12.17, 21:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3003
Check in: 11.09.12

* lapa,
In fairness I will clarify. Procoins have budgets
lapa
Message#14
04.12.17, 01:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 823

* youhim
Perhaps I am confused with the application Finance Monitor.
Black iris
Message#15
04.12.17, 05:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 251
Check in: 31.05.15
Oneplus 5 6/64

Solid Explorer has somehow gotten used to it.

--------------------
OnePlus 5 64 Xiaomi MiPad 2 Samsung Galaxy Watch, PS4 1TB, Nintendo Switc Samsung UE50MU6100, Samsung Buds.
lapa
Message#16
04.12.17, 07:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 823

* Black iris
Carefully read the title of the topic)
Black iris
Message#17
04.12.17, 11:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 251
Check in: 31.05.15
Oneplus 5 6/64

* lapa,

Oh exactly pordon :)

--------------------
OnePlus 5 64 Xiaomi MiPad 2 Samsung Galaxy Watch, PS4 1TB, Nintendo Switc Samsung UE50MU6100, Samsung Buds.
igor071089
Message#18
04.12.17, 15:25
User
[offline]

Messages 53

Bluecoins +1
I flew with a money manager - better able to analyze my finances)
Andrey_GAV
Message#19
05.12.17, 14:21
Guru
[online]

Messages 5704
Check in: 08.02.10

I can’t find a simple program in returnFamily budget
What I like about this is the simplicity and the filters in the tabs themselves (i.e., you don’t need to call the filter separately and watch which category, but select immediately what to display on the tabs).
But the program has not been developed for a long time.

Now I need an income budget and separate reporting categories.
washerron
Message#20
05.12.17, 14:34
Aquila non captat muscas
[offline]

Messages 2588
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Andrey_GAV @ 5.12.17, 14:21*
Now I need a budget of income and certain periods
I switched from MoneyApp to Bloecoins, in my first period I don’t, but I got a similar income functionality using templates and tags, let's say a month worked in Moscow, I’m writing an income template as a label Moscow. The project, yes, is also abandoned.
The Bluecoins probably have more features and updates are improved often.

--------------------

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 05:50