Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi A1

Rep: (99)
Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi A1
A Models: MDG2, MDI2 | Codenames: tissot, tissot_sprout
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Camera specifications
Main camera

with doublewide module: OmniVision 12A10 i 12 MP
  • pixel size 1.25 microns
  • focal length 26 mm
  • aperture f / 2.2

telephoto module: OmniVision 13880 i 12 MP
  • pixel size 1.0 Ојm
  • focal length 50 mm
  • aperture f / 2.6

2x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom, PDAF, portrait mode, dual flash, face detection, geo-tagged video recording 4K 30fps. Stabilization when shooting video is completely absent.
Front-camera

• module: Samsung S5K5E8 i 5 MP
  • focal length 1.12 mm
  • aperture f / 2.0

Video review camera Mi A1
Examples of photos and videos from the camera Mi A1
Third-party applications for shooting
G cam
Other applications
  • Open camera - Photo and video camera with advanced features - Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on the hardware capabilities, or the Android version. No portrait shots. A large number of manual settings.There is a problem when saving to RAW, the pictures are blue.
  • Mi A2 Camera App - Port drain chamber Mi A2
  • Snap Camera HDR - Camera app and camera based galleries that are installed in Android 4.4 on Nexus 5.
  • One plus camera - Appendix camera 1 + 5, there HQ mode, HDR mode operates.When you activate the camera api 2 HDR mode is not available, as well as the flash does not workSince the app only works with a single camera, the portrait mode there.Recommended as an alternative camera for those who do not want to install root. But they want to get better pictures.
Photo and video applications
Configurations for Google Camera Mod with sample snapshots
Instructions, helpful
Known Issues
1) Gurgling sound when recording video: the reason for this is actively working noise of the microphone
Correction :

2) Activation of virtual navigation buttons via bild.prop can lead to inoperability of the built-in camera application from Xiaomi
3) When you activate camera 2 api in a standard camera application from Xiaomi, when you try to take a photo in HDR or use a group selfie, the application crashes.
-Correction : HDR Camera in native application after activating Camera API 2.
4) Long launch camera on Android 8
-Correction : (Post wattsmen # 68784760)
What you need to know about the camera and mobile photography. Tips and tricks

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Topics Curator- SSRPI Picture

Post has been editedSSRPI - 20.11.19, 16:12
Reason for editing: GCam 6.2.030 from SW Parrot043

Rep: (7)
* goshat clear

Rep: (6)
JahangirBabayev @ 09.08.19, 12:54*
In experimental settings, you need to put it and all

goshat @ 09.08.19, 23:39*
long tap on the Select button, and the main camera selfie

When placing the second (from the selected) point and a long press on the camera selection button - camera completely crashes and the "Camera Error" - treated cleaning store. And yet (pardon the dilitansky question) -that enables activation of these areas and as can be seen?
About jumping focus - .... Changelog: MiA1_Edition 0.1:
-fixed focus on Stock
-12.6Mpx (comes with fixed focus) (Thanks Arnova)
Why not apply it to the rest of the assembly, if he knows about it.

Rep: (114)
* rvarva I do not quite understand about you
what if there is no patch for the camera when switching to departure and it is logical to return can throw custom settings (clear storage) or reinstall (one dick because all camera settings flies) on the phone for some reason did not apply to the rest of the assembly? - I think because it is not logical to spend time on it, is the last it fixed in the next will still be some changes .... It would be logical not to release a new and update old, but here too there are different views, again also, if a school, becoming old

Post has been editedgoshat - 10.08.19, 11:34

Rep: (7)
* rvarva After the inclusion of these items when you long press the camera switches to the second lens with 2 x optical zoom and under certain conditions produces the best result. Also, if mathematically calculated in Gkam 2x digital zoom is not bad quality loss is small. The second module 2x optical zoom + 2x digital zoom, you can not get a bad picture with a 4 approximation.

Thanks. Only about a patch for the camera is not heard. I look for. Or tell me ... in a few patches cap ....

Post has been editedrvarva - 10.08.19, 21:52

Rep: (11)
Guys, autofocus repaired by 9 droid in modes gcam?

Rep: (2)
How to install the camera on Xiaomei on custom (pe)? Not found in the header

Rep: (50)
snowbloom @ 11.08.19, 11:50*
AF was fixed at 9 droid in modes gcam?
Yes. Holy Arnova to help. And not only him.

Rep: (114)
* yegooor Through this magisk
Attached fileAIOv3permissive.zip (51.13 MB)
there will be from A2 camera, if necessary A1 else is

Rep: (0)
* laotzy , Do not tell what kind of events?

goshat @ 10.08.19, 11:29*
if the phone is no patch for the camera when switching to departure it is logical

put patches CameraPatchModuleTele__v1 and Zoomfix - still crashes - help me please

Bulatrh @ 11.08.19, 18:15*
You do not tell what kind of events?
Version 6.2 ..., is that the red, final.https: //www.celsoazeve...-camera/dev-arnova8G2/

Post has been editedlaotzy - 11.08.19, 20:28
Reason for editing: Correction

* laotzy , thanks! What can you say about the events Bulkin, which is better as a result?

Bulatrh @ 11.08.19, 20:39*
What can you say about the events Bulkin, which is better as a result?
Bulkin, some already too. With the working focus. And here on the forum, there were links

* goshat thanks to work, but stopped working gkam telephoto, I read the previous page, and how much understood, and that and that will not work together + I have in stock in portrait mode viewfinder braked hard, so I chose gkam telephoto. But during all these manipulations earned lapse video.

* Stepanych1966 Also drain, but it does not work in normal and accelerated sloumo survey (hard dark)

Posted on 12/08/2019, 11:14:

* laotzy , Yeah, he is also on the basis of arnovy 6.2, though it weighs half as much

* Stepanych1966 Yes, the main thing that was patched a problem with focus to androyd 9

* rvarva,
The same problem, there are patches, tele working in the other chamber, and then takes off.

Rep: (337)
Good evening, poke his nose in the manual which you can install the latest version of the GC bullkina 9 android, then I even confused. Thank you in advance: blush:

Rep: (9)
Which versions of the camera and from whom Google removed the video without shaking the focus?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19 10:30