carrozzeria avic-mrz009 - Discussion | [W210] Car and device on WinCE, WM

Rep: (0)
Discussioncarrozzeria avic-mrz009
Car and device on WinCE, WM
Discussion пїЅ

A machine : W210
Specifications
Pioneer Carrozzeria AVIC MRZ 009, made in Japan, 2 USB, iPod, SD card, Bluetooth, rip to USB flash drive, DVD (all formats), MP3, DivX, MPEG 4, CD, modem, AM, FM, DTV, gesture control, microphone, GPS antenna, USB, monitor, camera s / x
A photo
Attached Image

Hello. I'm looking for at least some information on the Russification of this device. I will be happy with any help.

Rep: (108)
Due to the fact that this is a purely Japanese device, there is no Russification. You can discuss this issue, but at least 20 devices are needed, and the lowest price will be overwhelming.

Rep: (1)
There is information about how to translate it into English, here:http://avic411.com/ind...tom-firmware-testmode/
I myself have MRZ005, and I managed to fasten (English) files made just for MRZ09.

There is also a file with Russian signatures on the hitlab (there is a link in the subject), but I have not tried to fasten it - I am satisfied with English.

yes there is a translationhttp://avic411.com/ind...tom-firmware-testmode/On the MRZ Russian there is a series and this is my personal translation, translated it to MRZ0o47, it rises crookedly to other models due to the fact that there is a difference in the menu, I also could not overcome the letter spacing, Cyrillic has it increased so some words are not spaced in lines and icons, but nevertheless it is much nicer to use when there are no hieroglyphs, but in Latin all the rules are obtained, you can also translate it into Russian and maybe you can even better.
Now the head hurts for the AVIC-RZ09 model, it enters the service menu by a combination of keys but the keys, copy, paste are not active. Maybe someone has a testmode key for this model of a tape recorder, the principle is clear to me, but alas, I can’t copy langdata files into it.

Here are photos of Russian and English

Posted on 11/14/2017 20:20:

Here are photos of Russian and English

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

avic rz-09 is it possible to reflash? HELPPPP

Also interested in flashing avic-rw09. Or at least english language: sveta:

Who knows how to enter the engineering menu on it?

who knows where to get TESTMODE.KEY for mrz009 to enter the engineering menu.

Found myself how to enter the engineering menu

"To enter this test mode in the MRZ009, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the NAVI button (right button with Japanese characters).

2. Press AV, then the left button with Japanese characters (AV + left button with characters alternately 3 times).

3. Release the NAVI button, and the device will reboot into test mode. "

Buttons Select, Copy, Paste, Delete are not available, you need a testmode.key file on a flash drive without it, editing will not be available.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
I tried all test modes from 411 avic, none of them came up. I have a slightly different tape recorder avic rw 09

I wrote the same thing to the pioneer tech support through the Japanese form, well, I think they are unlikely to provide it.

To translate the radio into English, you need the file TESTMODE.KEY. The SD card is naturally shrunk on the way from Japan.
Auto Honda, car radio Pioneer Carrozzeria AVIC-RZ03 2014 (must come from rz / rw-05/06/07/09). Everything works fine, the file from the previous models did not fit.
Who can help with this question?

Post has been editedRapan777 - 19.09.18, 16:49

Rep: (1)
* Rapan777,
Hello! Found file TESTMODE.KEY ???

I also need AVIC RZ-03! And where can I download the firmware?

Post has been editedUA0 - 16.12.18, 20:02

Rep: (15)
And who knows how to set the time and date on mrz-009?

Help me please!!! Radio pioneer carrozzeria avic mrz 09, as she found on the Internet about it on the Internet, it is based on Windows, how to glue it under the Russian navigator and at least do it in English, but it's better to translate it into Russian? All Internet and rummaged nothing

And there is still a problem, it turns on, comes to the splash screen and a black screen with some kind of an inscription seems to be missing .... HEEEEEELP

Good evening!
There is a receiver AVIC-MRZ90
Information onsavagemessiahzine.comI did not find any, I would like to flash at least on Inglish.
Thank. : blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.06.19, 02:38