BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion

Rep: (64)
BQ-2412 Quattro: 4 sim and 1800 mAh battery - Discussion

Device photos
Attached Image
photos from users
BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post by bunker666 # 65924154)
real screen photo (different from adware)
Attached Image

Device description
products webpage
http://bq-mobile.com/c...efony/bq-2412-quattro/

Unrivaled, stylish and practical BQ-2412 Quattro
Design that really attracts the eye. The display has an optimal diagonal for the phone 2.4 ”, which will allow you to conveniently use the menu navigation and multimedia functionality. A slot for expanding memory with microSD cards up to 16 GB will allow you to save any multimedia content on your device, and it will always be with you. Built-in camera allows you to capture the right moment at any place and at any time. Built-in FM-radio with 3.5 mm jack jack for headphones will always be on your favorite wave and with your favorite tracks. With a battery of 1800 mAh, you will only have to charge the phone less often than a regular smartphone. The presence of 4 slots for SIM cards will allow you to maximize savings on mobile communications, choosing the most profitable operator. Incredibly beautiful and at the same time practical.
Device characteristics
Specifications
2.4 "diagonal
Screen resolution 240x320
32 MB RAM
Built-in memory 32 MB (as it turned out 30kB available to the user)
Micro SD card support up to 16 GB
SIM number4 SIM
Bluetooth wireless
Battery1800 mAh
Special FM features
Dimensions 126.2 x 54 x 13.9 mm.
Weight 108 gr.

The cost for October 2017 - 1210-1590 rubles

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Posted 10/08/2017 5:47 PM:

This device is interesting as a replacement for the legendaryExplay MU240
Actually the basic requirements:
capacious battery
many sim
imputed phonebook with multiple fields per contact and the ability to backup / transfer

updated 2018-05-01

Main pros, cons, features

pros:
notification "vibration" to connect to the subscriber (disabled)
automatic call recording (switchable) - writes to WAV, audibility from both ends is good
backup and restore contacts via vCard - this menu item is visible only when a memory card is inserted (!)
backup and restore SMS in txt
Sim number is displayed in the lists of received / sent calls and SMS
custom sms templates
You can disable individual SIM cards
black list for calls to 20 numbers and SMS 20 numbers, set up separately
white list of 20 numbers
bright screen with decent corners
alarm clock 5 pcs with settings by day of the week, one time, etc.
quick profile switching regular / meeting
flashlight on the button "0"
the possibility of a quick menu on the joystick
on / off by schedule (two time settings for on and two for off) - but when you turn on / off (no matter how), the melody of sim4 on the active profile gets lost

minuses:
phone book: each contact has only one number, when you send a vCard business card, the mobile field is used, the subscriber's name is 20 characters, there are groups of subscribers, only 500 entries in the phone
Search in the phone book is almost impossible, only in the first letter, it depends on the caps
You can search for names on the main screen in the standby mode by typing a name on the keyboard - then the search is possible
no mms
no photo on contact
does not read txt
no java
there is no possibility to bring a photo closer when viewing, only turning
cant with custom melodies between sms / call profiles
auto-lock screen does not work if the phone is not on the main screen
when on / off, the SIM4 ringing tone on the active profile is lost
The built-in music player is GESTURE! read here:BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post azariev # 69051804)

other:
the volume of the conversation is very good bass sound
on the back side problems with the sound reported uv.bunker666 BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post by bunker666 # 66184770) but I had no complaints
when making a call / sms, a choice of sim is offered, but it is not possible to specify for each contact which sim to call
terrible translation of the menu and in general the interface is in doubt
strange menu items about the "video call" - this is how it turned out "call settings" for sim 3 and 4
Some menu items for only two sim, for example "fan box"
one speaker per call and calls, the volume is sufficient, but on the call with a hoarse at the maxima
The volume of the alarm did not find how to change,depends on the profile - for example, on the "meeting" profile, the alarm clock is only vibration (!)
30kB available internal memory (kilobyte!)
* # 66 * # factory test mode - you can conduct tests, battery status, processor number MT6261, etc. nothing can be changed
* # 64276 # - modest engineering menu
* # 8375 # Shows software version / part.
(current firmware BQ-2412_SW_V04_HW02_20 170425, which can be regarded as software version 04, hardware version 02.20, development date 2017-04-25)
* # 63342835 # - information about the version of the chipset (but it is empty)
charge current 0,65A
work time: for example here
BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post azariev # 66770294)
and then after some time and a different number of conversations
BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post azariev # 67113747)
complete charging without a separate USB cable
If you receive very long SMS (?), a spontaneous (cyclic?) reboot is possible before removing this SMS or resetting the settings

IMPORTANT - mobile internet on SIM1 - spontaneous connection
Device spontaneously via SIM1not identified after what actionwithout warnings at 13-45 Moscow time(two times at the same time - a coincidence? I don’t think (C))It goes on the Internet, just a little bit, about 775B, but this is enough on some tariff plans and in roaming to debit funds. The way out is to prohibit the transfer of data on a SIM card through a personal account (MTS, Megafon, Beeline, for example, allow it). For Tele2, to disconnect, call the 611 operator.
For Beeline, you can also:
Disable data transfer: * 110 * 180 # Call or 067409180.
Enable data transfer: * 110 * 181 # Call or 067409181

A separate global menu item on the phone on on / off data transfer was not found.

At the moment there are no firmware.
* # 66 * # factory test mode - you can test screen, vibra, keyboard, battery status, etc., find out the number of the processor, firmware, serial number, etc.
* # 64276 # modest engineering menuBQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post azariev # 70382744)thankmirukar
* # 87 # - auto phone check
* # 123456 # - sort of like editing IMEI (only for the first SIM) BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post 22333 # 72901158) thank 22333

IMEI change via AT commands BQ-2412 Quattro 4 sim and 1800mAh battery - Discussion (Post azariev # 72923935)

Instructions from the manufacturer's website:http://bq-mobile.com/u...%20Manual_new_curv.pdf

Post has been editedazariev - 01.05.18, 20:15

On the infe from the Internet in the device there is an automatic recording of all calls to the memory card, included in the regular menu (not through engineering)

Post has been editedazariev - 08.10.17, 22:08

quietly with myself i'm talking
went to the store - turned the device - healthy, much more MU240
So:
there is a blacklist
phone book sucks - one number and all
from the pros - there is the possibility of receiving vCard
I did not find the ability to backup phone book in the menu

superficially - pretty device

Rep: (5)
Today I bought the device. The first impression is very budget made.
The assembly is normal, but the plastic is thin and seemingly not reliable. But it seems not crunches especially.
Phone book fig, one field for the name of 20 characters and one field for the phone number.
Surprisingly, the screen is not quite ugly and even in the corners everything is visible.
I can’t say anything about acc, but 1800mah inspires confidence.
Speaker as always one and this is bad. The volume of the speaker during a conversation, enough, but no more, it was possible to make and louder.
There are very few melodies, 3 things and everything sucks, the loudspeaker is quite loud.
Klava average lousy and with intensive use will not live long.
4 sim work until normal, do not fall off.

Subtotal.
For 1200r, the device is not bad, and there is no other alternative for 4 sim on sale in the Russian Federation.
And in China, there are no competitors, servo only on Ali, but there’s a quality trouble in general.

* bunker666,

- is there really no way to backup the phone book (something like import / export as in Explay), or did I look through the backfires?
- the maximum number of contacts in the phone (without SIM)?
- what's up with the alarm clock? Is there a day of the week setting, several alarms?

Shl
the screen is really good, bright

Post has been editedazariev - 12.10.17, 09:35

And here's another thing: is the name (numer) of the sim to which the call came in?

Azariev @ 10/12/17, 09:29*
- is there really no way to backup the phone book (something like import / export as in Explay), or did I look through the backfires?

I did not find this.
- the maximum number of contacts in the phone (without SIM)?

- what's up with the alarm clock? Is there a day of the week setting, several alarms?

By the day of the week there is a setting. 5 alarm clocks.
Azariev @ 10/12/17, 10:39*
Does the name (numer) of the sim that received the call appear?

Shown as SIM1, SIM2 ...

If interested, here is a photo of the entrails

Attached images
Attached Image

500 contacts are good, you can break multidimensional ones like the good old days:
Vasya house
Vasya mobile
:)

thanks for info* bunker666,
unsubscribe later, after a week, for example, how does the battery hold

Rep: (0)
mms have?

From enjoyable.
There is a blacklist. When an incoming call from the blacklist is received, the phone does not respond at all, the caller hears a busy signal, after the call, the SMS is displayed on the phone, which says that the subscriber was trying to contact you.
A very useful feature that is not in every phone.
A maximum of 20 numbers can be added to the blacklist.
Another nice thing is that you can set different ringtones and SMS for each of the sims.

Post has been editedbunker666 - 15.10.17, 00:03

Bunker666 @ 10.10.17, 23:34*
black list

and SMS does not get blocked?
How does the choice of the sim with which to call? when directly selecting a phone number and pressing the "call" button, or you can indicate in the settings like "main sim", or in the contact settings - call from sim1, for example

and SMS does not get blocked?

There are two separate blacklists for SMS and Calls.
But adding a number to an SMS blacklist is not very convenient. I don’t know if this is a feature or a bug, but in order to add a number to the SMS Emergency, you need to find the Emergency Item in the general settings of the SMS and manually enter the subscriber’s number.
Although entering the number in an emergency call, is performed through All calls, you must select the caller and press Options (which is logical), select Add to the blacklist.
How does the choice of the sim with which to call? when directly selecting a phone number and pressing the "call" button, or you can indicate in the settings like "main sim", or in the contact settings - call from sim1, for example

by directly choosing a phone number and pressing the "call" button.
In the settings I did not find where to specify the number of the sim.

I also found the feature, Whitelist for calls, although its use is incomprehensible to me.

Post has been editedbunker666 - 15.10.17, 13:58

bunker666 @ 10/15/17, 13:23*
White list

it's the opposite - you can only receive from these numbers and call them;

I went with the phone this week.
The battery with four SIM cards, eats approximately one strip per day (there are 6 of them in total). And this is with very not frequent conversations, but very frequent searches for networks because the work was traveling.
With one sim card, the battery consumes approximately one strip for 2-3 days.
The speaker whistles when playing a melody and it is not at the highest volume level.
Microphone. When calling from a noisy place, the interlocutor will hardly hear you, although if you call on a smartphone, then everything is ok. Seeing low sensitivity and no clipping noise.

those. enough for a week? I think it will not be enough, MU240 keeps 10 days with me (on three sims) - though it’s already 3 years old, I kept 15 days earlier, I remember on New Year's from 31 to 10 with talks and congratulations, and there was still

Well, as a general assessment: usability? how convenient to manage

Posted 10/20/2017 20:19:

probably take, found in St. Petersburg for 1210
really how to be with contacts? break up?

Post has been editedazariev - 20.10.17, 20:20

those. enough for a week?

Should.
Well, as a general assessment: usability? how convenient to manage

Before this phone used LG a399. The speaker has an order of magnitude better and louder. At BQ, often the interlocutors do not hear me, this was rarely a lie. On the left, the keyboard is better and more pleasant (although it has already begun to die in 2 years).
My result. Phone on the role of the main little. In the role of second / spare, come down.

Rep: (1)
I set up a common profile. Mp3 on sd. 4 for calls and 4 for SMS. Save. On 3 and 4, the ringtones are set with 1 and 2 sim sms. Then, after two or three calls or SMS to 3 and 4 SIM messages, the messages are blank lines.

SSKostyan @ 10.26.17, 19:27*
Mp3 sd

in my memory, melodies are better placed in the memory of the body, on Explay, for example, sometimes fell off

Post has been editedazariev - 26.10.17, 21:06

* azariev where to throw something into the body, is there 30 kb of memory for files? This is a firmware glitch.

3 sim ringtone is tied with 1 sim message melody, and 4 sim ringtone is analogous to 2 sim.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 23:15